• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Fetish?

jblane11

Hey! I have always enjoyed reading the true tickling stories so I decided to share my own experiences. This first story happened the summer of my first year of college.

It was a late summer night and I was hanging out with two of my closest friends from High School, we'll call them Taylor and Britney. We had just got back from a party and were just hanging out at Taylor's house. We were talking about many different random things. Then, somehow we got onto the subject of weird fetishes that we had heard of. We were talking about it for a few minutes, then I brought up that I had seen some video of a girl who was tied up and tickled. Britney said that she had heard of that too. Taylor then started to say that she was so ticklish and that she could never do that. After Taylor said that she started to talk about something else. I thought I missed a great opportunity to tickle her.

Then Britney got up to get a class of water, and when she walked Taylor she poked her side. Taylor jumped out of her seat and screamed, and we all laughed. I started to talk to Taylor about how ticklish she was. She said sometimes she likes it, but she is just too ticklish. When Britney came back into the room she had a funny smile on her face. She said to me, "you know what we should do tonight? We should tickle Taylor!" I said "that sounds like a great idea!"

Taylor started to get up and run, but Britney grabbed her and tackled her to the floor. Taylor was struggling to get away, but I grabbed her arms and held them above her head. Britney began to tickle her sides, and she was going absolutely crazy. I was even able to hold Taylor's arms with one hand and tickle her armpits with another. She was wearing a tank top so they were fully exposed! I could tell that was her most ticklish spot. This lasted for a minute or two then we let her go. She laid on the ground for a few moments. Then I yelled out "Britney's turn!"

I jumped onto Britney and told Taylor to help. She was laying on her stomach, with me sitting on her, while Taylor tickled her feet. I was able to hold one arm with my leg by her side and the other over her head with my hand so I had one hand free to tickle sides and armpits. She was pleading with us to stop, so, after a minute or so we let her go. We all just sat and laughed together, and talked about how much fun we had that night.

Well that's my first story. I can't wait to tell you guys what happened a few days later, when they wanted to get some revenge on me ;) I'll leave that for another time!

Thanks for deciding to post. Sounded like an awesome time. Keep it going.

Excellent story! Sounds like both the girls enjoyed the tickling. Hopefully you have more stories to share about them. Thanks for sharing, and can't wait to hear more!

This was a most excellent story. I really want to read part two!

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back