• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling for Hours!

Tickled_Me

TMF Novice
So, while in the chat room, several lers have often told me how they would want to tickle me (or a ticklee in general) for hours. Now for someone as ticklish as me, for whom even the thought of willingly taking tickles continuously for a minute sounds too much (it is exciting but SCARY lol), I wonder if there are any ticklees who actually let themselves be tickled for such long durations.

I mean, won't one get exhausted from laughing so much? That too when ticklers say that they would want to immobilize the ticklee to a point where the ticklee would be unable to escape the tickling for a moment!

Is this just a fantasy or does anyone do this in real?

I do prefer playful tickles, with breaks and some chances to escape. Unless the 'lee and I have a close connection of trust (and more), perhaps immobilization would occur to make her laugh and squirm for hours....

If I try to tickle someone for an hour straight, probably she will pass out long before that. There should be breaks to let the lee recover and even untie the lee briefly before continuing the session. The tickling can be intense sometimes and more playful other times, it depends of how comfortable the lee feels. Definitely, with a strong connection and confidence between lee and ler, a long session (with breaks) could be done and it would be very exciting.

It’s totally doable. I’ve had it done to me before. Now it’s not just in on spot non-stop. The ler moves around and switches tools and tactics. There are water breaks and you get a chance to catch your breath, but before you know it, an hour has gone by. Also, it’s fun to get your Lee “excited” in other ways before returning to the tickles.

Both the lee as ler as maximal horniness and pushing boundaries forth. Lovely if and when it happens. During the session the lee also gradually 'losing' her clothes.

Last edited:
Hi, Tickled_Me-

As someone with a wee bit of experience with this scenario...

Yes, absolutely.
However, multi-hour tickling scenes aren't tickling someone in one position in one area for the entire time.
The session ebs and flows, with fast nonstop periods mixed with more relaxed slow tickles. Multiple bondage positions over time are great, ensuring all areas are tickled*, and that there is no stiffness or soreness from being in one position for too long. Breaks to stretch and hydrate are important as a standard, as well as a small bite to eat to keep sugar levels up and/or use the restroom during very long scenes are a good idea, too. I also suggest follow up over the next few days, as both the top and the bottom can have endorphin drop that may severely affect mood and feelings.

Extra long tickling scenes can be super fun experiences! If you share the encounter with a caring and competent tickler, you both will both have a wonderful time. Best wishes to you.

Regards
-Ms Black

*because many areas can be ticklish which are not normally considered to be so

It’s do-able, especially if you’re mixing up the type of tickling (intense, light, erotic). For some people, including myself, being tickled for that long leads to exhaustion, and eventually becoming less ticklish, which kind of ruins the fantasy, but it’s still fun. I kinda enjoy when I get to that part, because I can kind of just enjoy the tickling feeling, without the (good) type of panic that happens when I’m being tickled.

Well I don't really tickle you for hours it's more around if I spend an entire day with you I will check on you here and there that would probably last for 2 or 3 minutes give or take but not for hours it would probably be more of a flirtatious or a playful but I'm not attempting to get information out of you

It’s preferable to tickle a victim for a somewhat extended period, but ONLY if breaks in the tickling are included to allow the victim to catch her breath, and rest a few seconds before it resumes.

I do prefer playful tickles, with breaks and some chances to escape. Unless the 'lee and I have a close connection of trust (and more), perhaps immobilization would occur to make her laugh and squirm for hours....

Yes, playful tickles with breaks can go on for long for sure

If I try to tickle someone for an hour straight, probably she will pass out long before that. There should be breaks to let the lee recover and even untie the lee briefly before continuing the session. The tickling can be intense sometimes and more playful other times, it depends of how comfortable the lee feels. Definitely, with a strong connection and confidence between lee and ler, a long session (with breaks) could be done and it would be very exciting.

Breaks are a must, and they should be very frequent haha. Forget an hour, as I said, even a minute of continuous tickling is too much to take.

Both the lee as ler as maximal horniness and pushing boundaries forth. Lovely if and when it happens. During the session the lee also gradually 'losing' her clothes.

Haha I see! Still can't do it for that long at a time!

It’s do-able, especially if you’re mixing up the type of tickling (intense, light, erotic). For some people, including myself, being tickled for that long leads to exhaustion, and eventually becoming less ticklish, which kind of ruins the fantasy, but it’s still fun. I kinda enjoy when I get to that part, because I can kind of just enjoy the tickling feeling, without the (good) type of panic that happens when I’m being tickled.

Hmm, somehow I think tickling without the panic and excitement would not be tickling, it would just be.....

I agree totally here. I don't want even to start a session if it will not last at least 3 hours. Of course the tickle slave has to have breaks, but no kind of brakes that she feels free from the tickle slave feeling. If she needs a break for the toilet that's OK, but otherwise she will kneel in the corner of the room, until I prepare another bondage furniture etc. for different positions. I don't see a point of the slave watching TV, or chilling between the brakes. It's killing the fantasy that way. Lee's in my opinion has to keep a submitted feeling from the start to finish. But that's only my opinion and of course I respect other opinions.

Haha I see! Still can't do it for that long at a time!

Well, tickling has to remain fun of course. Some recovery between different poses and some leeway (no pun intended) with lighter tickles and pauses of course.

Well, tickling has to remain fun of course. Some recovery between different poses and some leeway (no pun intended) with lighter tickles and pauses of course.

How can lighter tickles be considered as a leeway lol. Lighter tickles mess with the mind!

I agree totally here. I don't want even to start a session if it will not last at least 3 hours. Of course the tickle slave has to have breaks, but no kind of brakes that she feels free from the tickle slave feeling. If she needs a break for the toilet that's OK, but otherwise she will kneel in the corner of the room, until I prepare another bondage furniture etc. for different positions. I don't see a point of the slave watching TV, or chilling between the brakes. It's killing the fantasy that way. Lee's in my opinion has to keep a submitted feeling from the start to finish. But that's only my opinion and of course I respect other opinions.

Damnnnn!

Well, I really don't mind when people have just a short tickle sessions and that makes them happy and satisfied. There are all kind of us here. I can only tell how I like it. Sometimes I had sessions that lasted all night and we both enjoyed in it. The matter of time was completely irrelevant. I've always been very respectful inbound my lady in normal life. Once the doors of a tickle room are closed, that's another planet. I have no compassion any more for her as a tickle slave. Someone over here said the boundaries has to be set. In my opinion the boundaries always have to be moved forward. But for something like that, the unconditionally trust and mutual understanding must exist, much before you enter in the tickling world.
The whole night sessions looks so short then.

I think it's going to be different for everyone, I'm sure there are plenty of lee's with a will of iron that can take straight torture level tickling for hours, but I'd guess that's a minority.

Personally I've found that there is a lot more to a tickle session than tickles. There ends up being bursts of heavy tickling that last maybe a few minutes and then it slows back down to very light teasing tickles.

Then, depending on what you're consenting to, there's breaks from the tickles when other fetish aspects are being involved such as: Massages, kisses all over, having one particular spot worshipped, spanking, pleasuring (whether that be sex, oral, handsy stuff, or a bunch of buzzy devices) etc...

Edit:
I didn't even mention that good communication is key, a session can go on for a long time if you're comfortable talking honestly with the ler. Safewords are good like "Yellow" for "I'm okay but this is getting too much", "Orange" for "I need a break" And "Red" for "too much, stop everything".
Safe-actions if gags are involved like snapping your fingers.

As far as exhaustion goes, you'd be surprised at how much stamina a mix of adrenaline and arousal lends you in the short term, but if you're anything like me, after a longer session I've found a lot of water (better yet a sports drink), some anti inflamatory painkillers and a nap will fix me right up.

I can't agree more here. The tickling for itself doesn't have to endure all night. But keeping the slave excited all the time it does! Brakes between the tickling can be so hot for the lee while she is waiting in anticipation for the next torture. I used to place my lee in front of a huge mirror with the gothic style frame . She would sit down on the floor lightly tied with her feet stretched out inbound the mirror. She would have to watch her soles that are about to be tickled, while I was kissing her neck, slowly whispering to her ear, of what about I was going to do next. She found that soooo hot!
My point is that the tickle slave has to be kept as much as possible excited and hot during the session, or brakes. Keeping lee submitted
close to orgasm as long as possible, is something every tickler should try in the session. Of course if both of them have interest in that kind of sessions. I always lose point of time that way. The whole night pass so quickly actually.

I can't agree more here. The tickling for itself doesn't have to endure all night. But keeping the slave excited all the time it does! Brakes between the tickling can be so hot for the lee while she is waiting in anticipation for the next torture. I used to place my lee in front of a huge mirror with the gothic style frame . She would sit down on the floor lightly tied with her feet stretched out inbound the mirror. She would have to watch her soles that are about to be tickled, while I was kissing her neck, slowly whispering to her ear, of what about I was going to do next. She found that soooo hot!
My point is that the tickle slave has to be kept as much as possible excited and hot during the session, or brakes. Keeping lee submitted
close to orgasm as long as possible, is something every tickler should try in the session. Of course if both of them have interest in that kind of sessions. I always lose point of time that way. The whole night pass so quickly actually.

This is the only way I can take long sessions except, the breaks have to be very frequent!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back