• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling for long periods of time

Perry2023

What was the longest amount of time you have ever been tickled for without stopping and did you like it?

our aunties use to non stop tickle torture us for the longest periods with no breaks and even make it more ticklish for you the long it went on, like they would see u going uncontrollably hysterical then somehow tickle even more ticklishly to get you behind frantic and in to a complete frenzy by carrying on
enjoy it?????

I don't recall I'm very ticklish so it probably wasn't that long of time

Had a really fun tickle session that went on for 6 hours. We had a few little breaks, but then I wanted to get straight back to being tickled. He's extremely good at reading my reactions and keeping me just on the edge of safe wording, because he doesn't want to stop tickling me

75 minutes with two ticklers, Mistress Zara and Mistress Kassandra. (Both now retired as professional Dommes.)
I loved it. :devil:

our aunties use to non stop tickle torture us for the longest periods with no breaks and even make it more ticklish for you the long it went on, like they would see u going uncontrollably hysterical then somehow tickle even more ticklishly to get you behind frantic and in to a complete frenzy by carrying on
enjoy it?????
That sounds like a fun experience, but confused by the 'enjoy it????" I couldn't tell if you enjoyed it or not----If you did, I can imagine it may be the origins of your own personal journey into the love of tickling!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back