• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling: Fun or Torture

David Han

TMF Poster
Do you believe that ticklish should be viewed as a form of fun or torture?

I could see it as both ways. Normally, playful tickles with my friends is really good for me, as we poke each other in different body parts, mention to people that one of us is ticklish, having obvious indications that we are ticklish by wearing a shirt that says I am ticklish, and having email addresses as [email protected]. We sometimes purposely leave open browser windows of our ticklish sites. I have been caught several times viewing these sites with mixed responses. Some think it is sickening, and others wants to tickle me.

Of course, it can also be tickle torture where the person is restrained in a way to allow for other people to tickle them for prolonged periods of time.

I think is not about if it is torture or not, because you could say with the Greek sophist Protagoras that "Is torture for those ticklees that think is torture and is fun for those ticklees that think is fun". The real issue would always be that at least as a fetish activity, as it is in the TMF enviroment, it has to be consensual like any other fetish activity.

Without the torture there wouldn't be the fun lol. I think they work great hand in hand.

torture and sexual pleasure for me when im doing the tickling

It's torture. But for me it's really fun as tickler and as ticklee.

Probably both in ways as they can both blend together but the torture aspect would seem to depend on the intensity level of the tickling.

it could be both depending on the person, i personally like it to be fun lol.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back