• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Game Info

Guys, help.

I've been playing Tickle Emblem. I finished the Pirate Quest.

What should I do now? Is there anything else for the game? I asked this once and someone said there was, but didn't give me any instructions on how to proceed.

So, can someone PLEASE help me? Where am I supposed to go and what should I do next?

Guys, help.

I've been playing Tickle Emblem. I finished the Pirate Quest.

What should I do now? Is there anything else for the game? I asked this once and someone said there was, but didn't give me any instructions on how to proceed.

So, can someone PLEASE help me? Where am I supposed to go and what should I do next?

I'm not sure, but I think you have to speak to the receptionist in the town's guild directly, not over the desk. Speak to her from the inside of the desk.

I remember that I've got stuck there for hours when I did that game.

I know, why can't there only be one language that way we can all know what's going on. :(

Uhmmmmm beacuseee.... every single Country in the World (except for the English speaking countries) has got its own language, and this is great??

Hello everyone.
I just wanted to tell you that I released the new version of a Japanese game I'm making!
It's all in Japanese, not ready for translation at all, but if you can understand Japanese or have some method to translate it, then I hope you enjoy!

Tickled Warriors(ver0.30)
http://www1.axfc.net/uploader/so/2949982
pass:kocho

Wow!! Thank you so much!!! :)

This will "force" me to study your beatifull language harder!!!

the rar of tickle emblem is broken :(
someone has the game in good condition?

I have a question. Why on this list does not have such games as: Tower of Gargalensis, Lala's Ordeal and Kusuguru Project on that list ? Sorry for any mistakes, I'm better in speaking than writing in english.

Last edited:
I suspect it is due to them being well recognised here and have their own threads within the games section.

I found I nice RPG-like game in japanese, that goes by the untranlsated name of くすぐり魔法使い . It was apparently made by the same guys that did [ぼふぼふマット] RAMPAGE.

The game can be bought officially here:
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ119017.html/?unique_op=af

Unofficially however it's not too difficult to find... as you know the Google sourrounds us, it penetrates us, it binds the Internet together.

Anyway, I tried playing it despite the linguistic barrier. You appear to be some kind of young mage girl with hypnotic powers and the face of a creepy sexual predator, who "recruits" other girls to her cause. I had some measure of success, but honestly, the gameplay doesn't appear to be good enough to deserve the effort. What DOES deserve the effort, is unlocking the eighteen animated scenes of completely gratuitous full-body tickling torture on the magic pentagram (with three variants each: hands, feathers, magic tongues), and that's why I add a link to a post that has a download link for a fully unlocked save:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/403126-RPG-Save

(search for the RJ119017 line. By the way, there you can also find an unlocked save for RAMPAGE).

Once the save file has been downloaded and put in the game's folder, talk to each girl, select 1st choice, then select 1-3 choice, with these results:

1st choice - hands
2nd choice - tongues
3rd choice - feathers
4th choice - abort the session.

Last edited:
My hard drive had a stroke of epic proportions. Not gonna be able to recover much from it.

Would anyone be a pal and re-upload like... All of the games that have been released here so far?

Does anyone have that missing sound file from Labyrinth of Laughter? (The clean version of the game, of course. There's an error screen that pops up at certain points, rendering the game unplayable.)

Just stumbled upon a visual novel called "Cute Demon Crashers" and it turned out that it has a nice scene where the heroine is getting tickled all over. And the best part is: the game is free.
RuIOSl9.png

I don't like to bump a dead thread, but it is stickied. So here's my impression of Labyrinth of Laughter:

First off, it seems like it still crashes right before the plant lady battle.

That said, it's a good game for what's there. It's a little like Screamer's work but rough around the edges. The concept is cool but as the name implies, you will get lost. Maybe a lot. There really are a lot of traps so take the game's advice and save before you open chests and right after entering a new zone. There's not much in the way of sidequests as far as I can tell. The outlying town seems to exist only to sell weapons and supplies. That said, I couldn't get very far into the game, so the town might liven up gradually.

Last edited:
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back