• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling has become boring since i found out

BandHRoyalFlush

That my boyfriend had the fetish too. When we first found out it was awesome, I'd never been able to share this side of my life that I thought I would take to the grave with me. But as time progressed, I started losing the excitement and the rush, and anytime he tickled me it felt very expected and didn't give me that same feeling I was used to when normally experiencing that. I don't know if maybe because I know he knows I like it, some of the magic is gone, or if maybe I like that embarrassing feeling of hiding the fact I like it and now that he knows, it's not as fun. I'm just so seeing if anyone else has had similar experiences with a partner who has the fetish as well.

That's horrible! This sounds like something that is not going to be easy to solve. You are going to try different scenarios with different people. I hope your boyfriend is understanding enough to help you through it. I wish you luck.

Yes I think you need some different people tickling you with your boyfriend or while he watched you get tickled. that might add some more excitement to you being tickled. Just a suggestion.
I can tell you this the only time I get bored with tickling a lady is when I find out she is not that ticklish, I lose interest in tickling her if she is only slightly ticklish, But if she is very to extremely ticklish I never get bored tickling a lady like that. The more ticklish she is the better....LOL

I know exactly how you feel. Dated a girl with a tickling fetish greater than my own. Eventually I started losing interest and ultimately pushed the whole fetish out of my life for a while. It just didnt appeal to me after a year or so dating someone with my same interest.. I know other members would say that'll never happen to them or get old, but it really can.. Hope you figure it out sooner than I ever did!

What it sounds like is that tickling was more of a kick for you when it was spontaneous, and not something that was a part fo every lovemaking session that you'd have.

As it's become expected, its become mundane.

Time to take a break from it for a while. Try some other things sexually, make tickling something special again. That you look forward to. But like ice cream, don't eat with every meal.

Myriads

I've had this! Kind of...I've half told a couple of girls and they have then brought tickling into sex but it just wasn't as good as it should have been. I guess I kinda like the secrecy of it all. Anyway it made up my mind never to tell any future gf.

Time to take a break from it for a while. Try some other things sexually, make tickling something special again. That you look forward to. But like ice cream, don't eat with every meal.

Myriads

I think this is a good analogy. Even if you love pizza, eating it twice a day will soon become boring. Mix things up a bit, do other things, and come back to tickling in due time.

Alternatively you could try out different tools/bondage/methods of tickling. But yeah, sounds like you guys might be doing it too often. Happens, just cut back on it a little.

Time to spice things up a bit then....

If the fetish becomes boring than there is no more spontaneous actions. It is a poke in the side and slight giggle which does nothing.

Hell, if your boyfriend reads these forums...I would tell him to not tickle you for the better part of a month. Nothing...nadda....then somewhere out of the blue...when you least expect it...tickle you to his content.

From that point on...I would tell him to make sure he has no pattern of when he gets you. It is all spontaneous. The thrill will return with you and things will balance in your relationship (as far as that area is concerned).

Years ago--many years ago--I discovered early on in our dating relationship that my girlfriend at the time had a foot fetish as well, and you know how incredibly rare that is. Believe me, over the 3 years of our relationship, we were never bored.

Maybe you two should schedule a once a month play day just for tickling to make it something more exciting that you look forward to :) Or better yet, don't plan the day, have him do something unexpected and not tell you when where or how :) I wouldn't pass up a guy I liked who had the same fetish that's for sure! But I do know how you feel. It gets expected. Try making it a monthly treat and see if it gets more exciting. :) Good Luck!

Just change how you are tickling and or being tickled. add bondage, atmosphere, candles, oils, romance, intensity.....diversity....... fill in the rest of the blanks.

That my boyfriend had the fetish too. When we first found out it was awesome, I'd never been able to share this side of my life that I thought I would take to the grave with me. But as time progressed, I started losing the excitement and the rush, and anytime he tickled me it felt very expected and didn't give me that same feeling I was used to when normally experiencing that. I don't know if maybe because I know he knows I like it, some of the magic is gone, or if maybe I like that embarrassing feeling of hiding the fact I like it and now that he knows, it's not as fun. I'm just so seeing if anyone else has had similar experiences with a partner who has the fetish as well.
Perhaps you are doing it wrong.

Also, if you are tired, take a rest, like one month without tickling, nor doing anythign related to tickling, and then go back... And you will feel it like if it were the first time.

The responses so far may be right, but I hate to say it, there is another possible analogy. The vanilla couple who are both into the same thing -- just vanilla. The sex becomes boring for them after awhile. They can try to spice it up, or just conclude that they aren't really sexually compatible. Think about it. If 80% of the people had a tickle fetish (I suppose then it wouldn't be called a fetish), then it is very imaginable that you would find a significant other whom you like and find physically attractive, yet still the romance doesn't work.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back