• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling idea...

Brooklyn

TMF Regular
hey everyone, i just thought of something...
if there are any inventors out there, what about inventing a pair of female shoes (boots preferingly) that have an ac,tivation device, that once activated, tickle feet. Like something like a roller inside a shoe, that gets activated via remote control.

any opinions?

how creative can you get??

Well, they already have a similiar device (vibrating remote control panties) available at your friendly local adult toy store so I guess with a few minor adjustments...

those that really tickle

i meant shoes that will sort of play a tickle prank, once a girl puts them on, she gets (torture) tickled.

not the whole shoe

it would have to be "aimed tickling", not just vibrating the whole shoe. pin points going to the toes, and along the sole, for maximun tickling potential. if the whole shoe were rigged it would be a massage, not a tickle.

steve

I'd suggest using a platform shoe. With some of the platform shoes I see girls going around, size restrictions wouldn't really be a problem. And better yet, make sure the shoe isn't easily removed (like kicking it off or something)... make sure they at least have to spend the time undoing the shoe laces before they can remove the shoes.

My idea...

I would be interested in a pair of shoes that heat up so her feet become uncomfortably stuffy. Then after she kicks her shoes off you have your chance to tickle her!!

This Is Actually An Old Idea Of Mine, Revisited...

Seems like the timing is right...so...I'll weigh in on this one...now that I know interest is qualified.

My vision of the ideal shoe for this innovation is a sort of "heel strap clog." As The Pianist has already stated, you need that deep wooden enclosure to inconspicuously house the tickling mechanism(s). The center could be cut away and/or hollowed out for the installation for a "DC motor driven belt system...positioned directly below that tendon *sweet tickle spot* at the center of the sole," then...thoughtfully and carefully concealed with enough semi-sheer sole fabric to provide cursory support. Also, some thought would have be given to incorporate a "power source" too. Some "D" batteries, hollowed into the cutaway would probably do nicely. The belt could probably be constructed of soft compound rubber, with soft "tines" protruding from it. Also, the cavity would have to include enough space to accomodate compact a "radio-controlled" on-off/intensity switching system.

The "tickler" could then be the keeper of the "remote control device" either adjacent to the ticklee or across the room. Tickles could be imparted sporadically and without notice in even the most "challenging" circumstances...such as...at a party with one's family or co-workers and such...user discretion (or indiscretion :wow: :sowrong: :eek: :devil: ) would apply here. Imagine some of the facial expressions you could evoke with "that kind of power" over the ticklee trying desperately to maintain composure! :eek: :sowrong:

At the end of the "outing," my vision allows things to "heat up" once the tickler/ticklee are allowed to interact "less discreetly." I, of course, realize that some here prefer not to view the act of tickling in that manner...in which case...you could enjoy the "playfulness" of it all...To each their own...it's all good in the end analysis. ;)

Well, gang, that's the concept. Might need a little refinement as it transtions from "theory" to "application," but I think the core elements for an enjoyable "tickle scene" are there. I have little doubt that the "peanut gallery" will have a "field day" with this one.

*Stirring the caldron ONE MORE TIME, before making his "Grand Exit."
:angel: :firedevil :confused:

Last edited:
why not men's shoes?? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Last edited:
jez said:

Can you HONESTLY say you don't EVER recall seeing a male wearing clogs, jez? Speaking for myself, I only have to reminisce about my days in community college...not that I'm into tickling men, myself... but...I am well aware there are PLENTY of folks here...regardless of gender...who are. ;)

jez said:

that's easy to answer jez, (btw, i didn't know you were satill around)
women are more attractive, while they are laughing. :D

steve

:)

GuitarPeteTklr said:
Can you HONESTLY say you don't EVER recall seeing a male wearing clogs, jez?

Not one i'd wanna tickle. If anyone ever does make an all inclusive post about tickling shoes, throw *us* a bone and describe some sexy men's foot wear...and nylon dress socks...not that i'm into executive fantasies per se

Speaking for myself, I only have to reminisce about my days in community college...not that I'm into tickling men, myself

you went out of your way to assure us your not into m/m? thats the making of a very convinving front. :)

... but...I am well aware there are PLENTY of folks here...regardless of gender...who are. ;)

actually, there are no gay men or m/m stuff on here to speak of. but if you're aware of it, please share.

Love

Why not mens shoes?

Ever seen a guy in platforms? I'd probably get dizzy having my head over 2 meters above the ground.... though I guess if you just made everything flatish... you could fit it all length ways in my size 14/15 shoes.

The Pianist said:
Why not mens shoes?

Ever seen a guy in platforms? I'd probably get dizzy having my head over 2 meters above the ground.... though I guess if you just made everything flatish... you could fit it all length ways in my size 14/15 shoes.

what?????????????????

This is a great idea, and very original! LOL! I bet anyone, male or female, with ticklish feet who put on such shoes, would get quite a surprise!

Mitch

What if someone created a full body suit complete with thousands of the little gizmos that you could trick someone into wearing?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/30/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back