• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in a car

zaif666

Hey, i'm wondering if anybody has ever had a tickle-meet where their session took place in a car. How'd it go? What were the upsides/downsides to the experience? Be descriptive!

I've done tickling in a car. It's tight and uncomfortable.

Etc.

My first love, when I was 15, got into me tickling her after initially not thinking she would. She would start to encourage it. In any case, there were several times that we'd go out and I'd tickle her in her car. It was nothing fancy. Just a good old shoe and sock removal and having at it for a bit. Good, fun memories. Now, if I had thought to do it as well as this, then good golly that would be fun...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/X4uQuoX7DdE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/X4uQuoX7DdE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Hey, i'm wondering if anybody has ever had a tickle-meet where their session took place in a car. How'd it go? What were the upsides/downsides to the experience? Be descriptive!

Do you mind like a moving car? Or it was randomly done? Or you planned to meet the lee and then tickle her? :whisper:

My first love, when I was 15, got into me tickling her after initially not thinking she would. She would start to encourage it. In any case, there were several times that we'd go out and I'd tickle her in her car. It was nothing fancy. Just a good old shoe and sock removal and having at it for a bit. Good, fun memories. Now, if I had thought to do it as well as this, then good golly that would be fun...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/X4uQuoX7DdE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/X4uQuoX7DdE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:yowzer: Thats pretty descrpitive....

Oh, those head rests make great feet bondage devises! Tickling in a moving car can be very dangerous however, NOT recommended to be tickling and driving.

I guess that would be a DWT...driving while tickling or worse.... a DWBT driving while being tickled....

I've actually once had a mini session in my car...of course we were parked and in a private garage so we could play without being interrupted. However, it's not very practical nor comfortable in my experience...also, tickling while driving is just plain dangerous is the driver is involved at all.

Well...what if you had a cute lil' sexy sumthin' hogtied in nylon climbing ropes and laid on the floor behind a great big bench seat? And what if you had your arm draped comfortably across that seat to dangle your long, bored fingers so that they could fiddle and diddle and stroke and poke that pair of six size lil' fondlicious footsies in nylon-soled no-show running socks in bright arctic white as you drove slow and patient across the big sky prairie down an arrow-straight black asphalt ribbon slicing through the monotonous green plain beneath a sunny blue heaven broken only by big puffy white clouds?

Her :bounce:: "Oh...plee-hee...gasp...noooo..hee-hee...staw-aw..heeeeee...-puh...plee-...plee-...-ssss...hee-hee..."

You :devil:: "You know, the fellow we passed an hour back was from the distant state of New Mexico, according to his plate, which brings us to the roadrunner, state bird of the land of enchantment. Roadrunners include actually two species of birds, the greater roadrunner of North America and the lesser roadrunner of southern Mexico and Central America. Now, both species..."​

Furthermore, what if you were on your way to your special, secret, lonely place where you were going to stretch things out and take your time doing all the other things you had in mind :blaugh:?

What then, huh? (Rhetorical question, but if you have an answer, go for it!)

Ha I guess I kind of did this. Was cabbing it home after a night on the town with a few friends and a girl I'm into. We got a van cab, and she was sitting right in front of me. I already knew her waist/stomach was quite ticklish (happens to be my favourite place to tickle), and I was drunk. Reached around the seat and, utterly heedless of my friends and the driver, didn't take my hands off her stomach until the cab stopped, some 15 minutes later. She remarked the next day that she went into her place of work and showed her friends how red I had made her stomach :D

Not sure if it counts as a "session" per se, but it sure was fun.

i have done tickling in a car..but not a session...

the red light game is fun :D

I've gotten tickled in cars a bajillionty times - never a "session" though. Just playful and fun (i.e. the aforementioned "red light game" :D)

I was tickled in a car by a girl whilst driving and i was difficult to do anything about it, i ended up stopping and we was rolling round on the floor for about 10 mins until i managed to get her pinned down to be able to get her back lol

Driving while tickling/being tickled? nuh uh!

I guess that would be a DWT...driving while tickling or worse.... a DWBT driving while being tickled....

actually it would be reckless driving - could you imagine having to explain it to a cop!!! Now that might be worth a scene on COPS! :mwahaha::mwahaha: in any case, a jail-able offense! i would hate to go before a judge on this one!

besides another problem in the car - NO PRIVACY! anyone could walk up on you - and with the crimes going on in the world today, I wouldn't want to deliberately leave myself or my partner in a dangerous, vulnerable situation.

besides another problem in the car - NO PRIVACY! anyone could walk up on you - and with the crimes going on in the world today, I wouldn't want to deliberately leave myself or my partner in a dangerous, vulnerable situation.

That bit makes it SO exciting tho :p

Only quick little ones I'm afraid. I've never had a true "session" anyway, let alone in a car unfortunately.

i have done tickling in a car..but not a session...

the red light game is fun :D

lol.. that's how i've done it lol.. tickled girls while stopped at a redlight lol.. i remember once though tickling a girl at a redlight and the light turned green and i didn't notice until it turned yellow though lol, but the light didn't stay green for long anyways lol.. so it wasn't totally my fault :p

Intense car tickling

The most intense tickling experience I ever had was in a car. My girlfriend and I were parking at night. I was in the driver's seat. She was leaning across the front seat, facing me with one arm around my back. All I had to do was lean back to trap her right arm, hold her left arm with mine, which left my right hand free to tickle. I mercilessly played with her, and she didn't object! I began with her belly, then her ribs and sides. She was laughing hysterically and wouldn't give in. I felt a spot deep in her belly that whenever I went over it it seemed to tickle more, if that were possible. She had been laughing hard for minutes and was beginning to cry through the laughter but it wasn't until I began going over that spot that she finally gave. I said, "I'll think about" and she gasped at the thought of continuing. Then I stopped. She was breathless. It was very memorable.

I've never had a tickle SESSION in a car, but I have been tickled in one. If you're in between two people and have a seat belt on, BOY does it do wonders mentally. lol. I felt so TRAPPED. My parents used to do that to me when I was younger. I hated it back then. lol

The first time I met one of the damsels I play with, we played in her car. I bound, gagged, blindfolded, and tickled her, and we both had a fantastic time.

The only downside was the possibility of having a cop happen on the scene, though I admit that at the time, that actually made it all a bit more exciting. We have been indoors for all the succeeding adventures.

I once sat in a girlfriends car and she had the music on and was singing softly to the music. She removed her flats and put her feet on the dashboard and kind of moved them to the music. I began tickling her to get her to mess up singing. She moved her feet quicker and kicked gently and brushed her feet with her hands. She didn't pull away or move but after a discovery that under her toes was extreamely ticklish she hid her feet and said tickles where over.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back