• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling in cars

the_Baron

1st Level Orange Feather
has anyone had some good tickle sessions in a car? sometimes that venue seems to present good opportunities, and even privacy. i would imagine though, that bondage could be difficult in these cramped quarters.

The cramped quarters takes away the need for any major bondage.
Shygirl and I had quite a few tickle sessions in the back of her vehicle. Back seat. Lying on floor on stomache in a hog tie position. Being squeezed between the back of the front seat and the bottom of the back seat made getting away damn near impossible reaching back to shoooo away the tickling fingers just as difficult.

I am sure, if or when shygirl sees this thread, she will chime in as well. It was one of her favorite things to do (especially to ME) when we first started meeting each other.

TTD

He's right, we got chased out of alot of parking lots from security guards! They were just jealous!;)

But of course...
Back in a now vanished concept known as a Drive-In movie theater, you're sitting there, hanging out, a girl in the back seat, reach down, forcefully pull her foot up, and playfully and slowly go to work. Certainly livened up the film, let me tell ya...
:p

Ooo... Fun Times!

Most of my "adult" (18 and up) tickling experiences have taken place in a car. Moving or stationary... heehee.

I think my favorite memory was when I was tied to the seat while on a roadtrip with one of my friends. He'd reach over and tickle me whenever he felt like it, which was often enough to drive me crazy. It was soooo much fun. I'm pretty much ticklish everywhere so it wasn't like he had to turn and stare to focus on a particular spot. He didn't get pulled over and there were no accidents or close calls. Plus all the truck drivers that passed us were highly entertained.

Man that was fun! :D

Sunrise
:Kiss2:

Not very safe, but one particular road trip my ex-girlfriend and I were on (me driving, she in the passenger seat) was kind of fun. My right pant leg of my jeans had a hole in them just above the knee and she would reach in and start tickling me just above me knee to make me squirm a little bit. She got a kick out of it each time, since i couldn't exactly stop her. She wouldn't do it for more than a couple seconds at a time so we wouldn't wreck or anything. Very cute though.

I remember one occasion when I was driving my gf, Melissa and her mother on a long journey.
Melissa was sitting in the rear of the car and her mun in the front passenger seat.
Melissa kept tickling her mother during the journey- she would play with her neck- and poke her in the ribs etc- what a lot of squeaking went on- she kepy it up for a couple of minutes during one of her tickle attacks and got her mother in a hell of a mess!!!!

Most of my tickling experience has taken place in a car. Nothing like it. People wonder about you as you hang your head out the window, laughing uproariously. I think Wal-Mart and tickling co-exist in my brain. Oh, I miss those days!!!

so many wonderfull memories

the first time i used hand cuffs, both as a ler, and another time as the lee, were in a car. tickling, and being tickled to orgasm in a drive-in.
all those great times of tickling a girl for the first time. trying to drive in a straight line while my buddy's g.f. tickled me from the back seat.
ahh.. what grand times.
steve

I've been lucky enough to have several car tickling experiences. Several have been quick tickles of women who had their bare feet sticking out of a car window.

But, the best car tickling experience I had accompanied my very first serious tickling experience. I was visiting a married couple in San Antonio (some of you might recall an old Penthouse letter about this same couple). She was a wild looking dominatix type (i.e., severe make-up, long jet black hair, killer spike heels, long dagger-like fingernails, etc.) but she was really a submissive ticklee. She was into being tickled, and he was into watching and taking photos (see <a href="http://members.aol.com/ticklechgo/tcpic269.jpg">Click here</a> )

We were driving to dinner. The car had bucket seats. He was driving, I was in the passenger seat and she was in the back. I decided to see just how submissive she was. I ordered her to put her foot in between the bucket seats, sticking forward into the front and she did it! I stripped off her spiked high heel sandal. Did I mention that in her day-time job was a manicure/pedicurist and her feet were a foot man's dream?

Anyway, I started tickling her bare foot, and she went nuts! I was dragging my nails up and down her bare soles, and she was thrashing and screaming and flailing about in the back seat. The only problem was that her husband was understandably fascinated, and had his head turned watching me torment his wife's foot. So, we are zooming down the Texas highway, I'm tickling her foot, she's going crazy in the back seat, and he is looking down at the whole scene, not paying attention to the road. I was sure we were going to crash and burn, and all I could think of was: this would be a hell of a way to go...

One of my best experiences was tickling a friend in the car. I also tickled a lot of girlfriends in the car too.

My experience

I was leaving a bar with my friends Jay, Judy, Sean, and Dorsey. Jay was driving, Judy was in the passenger seat, and I was in between Sean and Dorsey in the back seat. I was teasing Dorsey about something when he starts tickling my side with one hand and tickling my knee with the other (he was sitting on the right side of me). Sean is sitting there and Dorsey looks at him and says, "Why are you sulking? She's got a whole other side to her!" Sean then starts tickling my side and knee and then they both tickled me everywhere as I squealed and bucked and this went on until they dropped me off at home; which was 30 minutes away.

Sounds like fun!!! wish I were there. One of them could have tickled you, the other could have had me!!! Oh, the things I miss!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back