• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in comic books.

mabus

1st Level Green Feather
I've seen one scene of tickling in comic book, and heard about another. Wonder if anyone else ever saw one.

The one I saw was in McFarlane's run on Spiderman, where he has Mary Jane tied up with webs, and then you hear him tickling her
"off screen" as she's tied up.

The one I've heard of is from Captain America I#342, where the character Vagabond tickles the Black racer into submission and saves the day.
(Why couldn't more super heroines think of doing that to those hot female villains?)

From Black Racer's bio on Powers and Abilities:

Black Racer can run, dodge, strike, etc. at superhuman speed - she seems to run about as fast as an hypersport bike. She’s not too bad at using her speed tactically, and is often doing the recon/scout work when operating with the Society. It is common for competent leaders such as Copperhead or the Viper to have her search a number of floors of buildings for a person, security cameras, opponents to report on, etc. - after all, she can do that in about one-hundredth the time it would take a normal person.

As Vagabond discovered, Black Racer is very vulnerable to tickling - it might be because of her super-accelerated metabolism. She was, in game terms, Stunned during the Phase when Vagabond vigourously tickled her.

http://www.writeups.org/fiche.php?id=2789

http://www.comicvine.com/captain-america-342-the-snake-pit/4000-29703/

I'm assuming you would like either picture reference or an exact location (vol, chapter, issue, and/or page #).
I can't list all the ones I've seen, but for those that I can...

Night crawler / Kurt Wagner has tickled a couple of his female friends.

Excalibur Classic, The Sword is Drawn (TPB) pg 135 _ Nightcrawler tickling Meggan (Captain Britain's girlfriend) goofing around
Naruto chpt 396, pg 2-4 _ Jiraiya tickling a male ninja for information
City Hunter chpt 16 pg 27-29 _ City Hunter ties up a couple of guys and uses chicken's to get information
Jojo's Bizarre Adventures vol 13, chpt 115 pg7-8 _ Old man Joestar tickled by his adult daughter

And here are a few pictures that I do not know which chapter/volume/issue/or page they came from.
tumblr_m7fjgfSRbF1qdv42bo2_1280.pngticklersss1.jpgticklemonsterkurt.jpgtickle.jpgGoGetta2364ae978a626fa0.jpg

And I think Deadpool gets tickled in Deadpool vs the Thunderbolts, I can't find it at the moment.

And here are a few MORE pictures that I do not know which chapter/volume/issue/or page they came from.

ghj.jpgflash_75_1.jpgben-grimm.jpg04062010209-1.jpg2yhrpage2.jpg

1) She-Hulk gets it from a Hulkbot in an issue of Cloak & Dagger ...

2) Nightwing gives it to Starfire in The New Teen Titans ...

3) Ash tickles his girlfriend in an ( I think ) Evil Dead comic ...

4) Fairly well-known cover 'round these parts ...

5) Whatever the hell this is supposed to be ...

Attachments

• She-Hulk from Cloak & Dagger.jpg
    She-Hulk from Cloak & Dagger.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 89
  • Nightwing Tickles Starfire.jpg
    Nightwing Tickles Starfire.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 99
  • Ash Tickles Linda.jpg
    Ash Tickles Linda.jpg
    856.2 KB · Views: 106
  • Daredevil Comics.gif
    Daredevil Comics.gif
    304.7 KB · Views: 111
  • Drum Tickling.jpg
    Drum Tickling.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 111
By the by, on Bobinski's #4;

I actually spoke to someone who owned a copy of the comic once. He was kind enough to post scans of it on his blog for me to check out. Unfortunately, that cover is the only tickling in the entire issue. The plot is completely unrelated.

I have been try9ing to find for years an issue from the early 1960s (or very late 1950s) of Sad Sack, where he is foot tickled for information. It was a cool scene and I would give anything to see it again. There was another one in Sad Sack, circa 1973, where the Sarge was foot tickled for information as well, but that wasn't quite as good as the earlier scene. Anyone have a way of finding that?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back