• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in Haunted Houses

Mjr888

TMF Poster
Hi all, it may not be spooky season yet, but I wanted to see if you heard of any haunted houses/Mazes that involved tickling. I saw a few in places where the actors are able to touch guests. Let’s hear it!

Sounds fun. But not conducive to tickling?

As a lover of both tickling and all things horror, it would be a complete dream come true for those two worlds to collide somehow but it just doesn't go well together. I've tried putting myself there mentally but if I'm being tickled, I'm into it. Invested. Enjoying it. I don't think I'd be as perceptive and open to the spooky things around me.

Adversely, if I was already submersed in the spooky world, I don't think my body would immediate register the fact that I was being tickled and would instead try to fight them off harshly.

As a lover of both tickling and all things horror, it would be a complete dream come true for those two worlds to collide somehow but it just doesn't go well together. I've tried putting myself there mentally but if I'm being tickled, I'm into it. Invested. Enjoying it. I don't think I'd be as perceptive and open to the spooky things around me.

Adversely, if I was already submersed in the spooky world, I don't think my body would immediate register the fact that I was being tickled and would instead try to fight them off harshly.

Here’s an example of a review of a haunted house where someone was tickled: https://365daysofhorror.tumblr.com/post/ 100861009224/alone-an-existential-haunting-review/amp

Unfortunately I’ve never seen or heard of an event like that outside of the occasional custom fetish video. And I’m fully aware of how difficult it would be to arrange something like this, though I think a small enough willing group could pull it off. I’m inclined to agree with @Candygirl on the notion that when tickling’s going on little more is paid attention to by most. My own two-cents would be converting a garage or warehouse into a small-scale haunted house. Throw some spoons around at the entrance and let the tickling commence on the inside.

I haven't heard of anything like that. I'll take any opportunity to be tickled though.

Do a site search for "haunted". This has come up numerous times.

When I worked 13th floor in Denver, we were expressly forbidden from touching guests.

Burg Frankenstein in Germany at halloween. The touch, tickle, and tie up the visitors.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back