• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in Italian Show

I am searching the web for Striscia la notizia episodes from 2009. Is that a correct time frame of the episode? Also, I see an Alessia Marcuzi that is associated with the show, but she is blonde. Is that who was in the original video? The other Alessia Cannizzaro is brown hair

Yes 2009 is the correct year. Alessia cannizzaro is the name of tge journalist not marcuzzi.

Do you know how i can find the video bro

Hey maybe I'm doing it wrong, but I couldn't find her in the ticklish female celebrities list when I searched her name. Would you post a link?

Anyways I also remember this post from 2010. Ive actually thought of this scene a few times in the last 10 years, but never bothered to look for the video. Awesome to see the post again lol.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

You guys were given the name, and were told where it was. If you search her name, here on the Forum, only one thread comes up: the thread you're looking for. Furthermore, it's a thread that's a sticky near the top of the page in the Ticklish Celebrity section. And the list is in alphabetical order. How could you have possibly done a search for it and not found it?

You guys were given the name, and were told where it was. If you search her name, here on the Forum, only one thread comes up: the thread you're looking for. Furthermore, it's a thread that's a sticky near the top of the page in the Ticklish Celebrity section. And the list is in alphabetical order. How could you have possibly done a search for it and not found it?

Did you actually try searching it? If you search her name the only this thread that comes up is this very thread NOT the one that the video is posited in, the reason for that is because her name is spelled wrong in the other thread, that's why they cant find it (Her last name is missing a Z)

Hey maybe I'm doing it wrong, but I couldn't find her in the ticklish female celebrities list when I searched her name. Would you post a link?

Do you know how i can find the video bro

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...-Celebrities-List-(Work-in-Progress)-Part-One - I'll help you both out, It's in here, it's all in alphabetical order and the video is still downloadable

Never actually seen this before myself, not bad

Last edited:
Ohh thank you mate i missed it &#55357;&#56911;&#55357;&#56911;

Easily done due to the typo, haha, no problem. I'd have linked the actual video but my laptop apparently doesn't like uploading videos. I checked it worked though haha

Yep, that's written: ALESSIA CANNIZARRO

Missing one "Z". Thanks for the ones that brought that thread back from ashes!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back