• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in Jeans?

I used to date a massage therapist, and one night she was getting ready to give me a foot massage. I had my dark blue jeans on and she was taking my shoes and socks off. After I tried pinching her cheeks with my toes, she started to playfully bite them. Then she apparently found that she enjoyed it and kept going. After awhile, she commented on how cute my feet looked being all pale and white in contrast to my darker toned jeans. So i guess it can apply to both guys and girls.

She was right, baby, your feet do look cute in jeans. But not as cute as mine lol!

My thought is yummy, adorable...

now i'm curious about what people think about guys barefoot wearing jeans? does it bring about a similar reaction? i ask because i know we have members that enjoy tickling men, so i'm curious to see what people's thoughts are on barefoot guys.

Some guys have extremely cute feet, and a barefooot guy in jeans with a cute butt kinda makes me melt... really makes me melt.

I agree with people that say people are more sexy looking with some clothes on; "clothes on" can really enhance a persons appeal and adds to the mystery...

Lea

Some guys have extremely cute feet, and a barefooot guy in jeans with a cute butt kinda makes me melt... really makes me melt.

I agree with people that say people are more sexy looking with some clothes on; "clothes on" can really enhance a persons appeal and adds to the mystery...

Lea

yeah i totally agree with that. something about everything being covered up and just those bare toes sticking out......wow i just don't know what to say. but when it's me with just my bare feet peeking out from my jeans just makes me feel so vulnerable but excited at the same time. i wonder if it's because with my jeans i have some "protection" but it is still really, really easy to get to them. oh good times.:whip:

For myself as a -ler, I think its the fact that the jeans accentuate the feet and seem to enhance their vulnerability. Something about a place that's more often than not quite ticklish being uncovered while all else isn't that fuels my ticklers desire :).

time to "Cowboy up", boys!

Fellas..... :cool2:

When she's lying face down across the bed, sneak up behind her and creep your hands up the bottom and back of her bell bottom jeans, and tickle up the back of her ankles, calves :2poke: and the back of her knees. Her jeans trap your hands in those tickly spots! :tickle:

I hope you've had rodeo bronco riding training, cause you're gonna need it! :p

What I always considered highy erotic is the contrast to the bare feet and her tight blue jeans pants. It's especially hot when her upper body is bare (a bra or just topless). It's not only tickling that turns me on here, but also the urge of wanting to tickle her upper curves and her feet (hard to decide).
The jeans themselves are a very comfortable type of clothing, and this doesn't make her look weak at all (in contrast of a total vulnerable naked body which is easy to dominate or an uncomfortable corset). This type of dressing is especially my preference when I get her to torture me by tickling me combined with giving heavy handjobs slightly above my limit while she's teasing me to come and get her (while I cannot do a thing being tied up). ^^

It's better than being tortured by a total naked chick. She's just as seductive, but more powerful. It's also hotter than that leather thing that never tickled (lol) my fancy.

Fellas..... :cool2:

When she's lying face down across the bed, sneak up behind her and creep your hands up the bottom and back of her bell bottom jeans, and tickle up the back of her ankles, calves :2poke: and the back of her knees. Her jeans trap your hands in those tickly spots! :tickle:

I hope you've had rodeo bronco riding training, cause you're gonna need it! :p

finally the master of lady laughers replies. sounds like you've had some wonderful bare feet:feets: in jeans moments. <<<<----

jeans and barefoot. its just more natural and looks more appealing than naked. it draws special attention to those vulnerable ticklish feet.

My bf's knees only seem ticklish when he's wearing jeans. He'll be relaxing watching a movie with his legs across my lap and I slide my hand inside his pant legs from the bottom and he starts freaking out when i start caressing his knees, but when he's wearing nothing, his knees don't seem ticklish. I have noticed that his belly seems 3x ticklish when he's not tied down while i have him pinned down on his side. It's funny, he just goes beserk.

Slightly off-topic here, but has anyone here ever tickled someone with their nose? I've discovered that if i align my nose just right between his ribs and shake my head side to side, that it drives him crazy, has anyone here had that experience?

You's guys are on to something

I agree with the whole bare feet and jeans thing... TOTAL turn-on.

There's just something sexy about it. Having a woman fully clothed (or mostly clothed) except for her bare feet is just hot. Especially when the jeans cover all her feet except the toes. Less is better, I think.

And when they wear a T-shirt (or 'wife-beater') and jeans it's more striking.

But (in my humble opinion) the old fashioned 'pedal pushers' (or whatever they're called), you know, jeans that stop and 'fold up' or cut-off at the shins or just below the knee are just SO hot.
:eek::rolleyes:
longshorts.jpg
::wub:<<<<----

That, to me, is truly tops.

I completely agree....there is just something about being barefoot in jeans, they hang down so just my toes peek out,lol, and when I'm tickled like that? it definitely adds to the experience.Just my opinion. Glad someone else feels the same way!

that's interesting, but personally I'd rather tickle you in what you're wearing in your avi pic, because damn lol... sorry...

anyways...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/12/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back