• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in Public [short] M/F

voided9

1st Level Yellow Feather
So my fiance is a tickle-fetishist like I am. He really likes to tickle me when I'm trying to concentrate or talk to people [they don't see him do it] and it's very hard for me to keep my composure.

So we went out for drinks a little while ago and I was wearing a sundress and sandals. He sat across from me and once we were settled at the table, I let my sandals fall off my feet - I love being barefoot - and I started rubbing his leg gently with my foot. When the waitress came over he had grabbed my foot, held my ankle tightly, and started stroking it really lightly, knowing how horribly ticklish my feet were. I tried so hard to keep a straight face. He ordered his drink, not looking suspicious at all, but when the waitress turned to me he started tickling faster - up and down my soles and under my toes, it was HORRIBLE! It took all of my strength not to burst out laughing - the waitress probably thought it was weird that I was smiling so much, it was pretty obvious I was trying not to laugh but I'm sure she had no idea why. He's terrible but I love it!

Thanks for sharing. Do you have other stories to share?

This is my favourite tickling scenario! :evilha:

I really like these kind of everyday stories. Thanks for sharing! Looking forward to hearing more from you. Cheers!

love your laugh - how i wish i was there to help tickle you

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back