• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in Space (F/F + F/M Nudity)

attachment.php

TICKLING IN SPACE 06: TRIALS OF THE TWITCH!
Written and Created by Bandito
Illustrated by Ponce
Colors by Duarte
Lettering by RostoKFX
Edited by ChicagoAnnie

TRIALS OF THE TWITCH!

Koki and Booki have been abducted in a glittery beam of light (which we're willing to concede happens pretty often in this series). And to make things worse...they've ended up in the clutches of a fanatical alien Inquisition bent on putting the ridiculously hot and ticklish species known as the Twitch on trial!

We're pretty shocked about it too.

Now the gorgeous and tender Tickling in Space crew must hunt down their bikini-clad ticklish pals before they are exposed to terrible tickly torture in a sinister alien dungeon to extract their screaming CONFESSIONS! And even if they could hold back against the wicked tools of torment - they will never last against the Krandaloozian Inquisitress!

Okay, let's be honest - the TIS crew will likely arrive AFTER Koki and Booki have had to go through all that stuff. Otherwise it wouldn't be as sexy, would it?

Join poor ticklish Koki and Booki as the undergo the most sinister torture devices known to Twitchdom. The diabolical double foot stocks! The pits and the pendulums! The feathered maidens. And the most fiendish torture which is far too evil to even mention (although fortunately not too evil to show in graphic detail in the comic).

Bikinis will be sacrificed!

Confessions will be made!

And the most ticklish trial ever is about to begin!

Grab your Twitch hat. Get out your Inquisitress tickle tools. And get ready for the most titillating ticklish trial in the history of TICKLING IN SPACE!

TIS06_Cover.jpg TIS06_Preview.jpg

ITEM FEATURES

• 15 TORTUROUS pages plus cover!
• 70+ sexy sizzling comic panels!
• Dungeon and Inquisition tickles!
• Nylon and bare foot tickling!
• Bare naked upper body tickles and button tickles!
• Bare breast, and VERY naughty private tickling!
• Multiple forced CONFESSIONS!
• Cameo appearance by the hot Witch from BITN!
• Illustrated by Ponce!
• Written by Bandito!

Product and Ordering Information

Hey troops:

I had a really good friend note me on dA recently that the original TIS pages had gone bye-bye because of that weird system reboot we went through earlier this year. I've been meaning to post them back up, but just have been putting it off for other things.

Soooo....I is finally putting the original pages back up. And I'm a lunatic, but I'm putting them up as both zips on the very first post (page 1 post 1) and I'm also going back and attaching them through out the thread like they were originally posted. Call me weird, but there's something fun about preserving the original thread. It's almost like a tiny piece of TMF history. Some of these folks are gone. Some are still here. But all are appreciated.

And speaking of appreciation - a huge "THANK YOU" to Ticklefur...once again....for all of his amazing help with Coloring, Lettering, and re-writing the Original TICKLING IN SPACE comic. I'll never forget it, my friend.

I'm up to about page 11.

I'll keep reposting them one at a time until they're all up. The Zips are already all up.

If anyone has the patience and notices a missed page, or a mistake - please let me know.

Thanks all.

It has been so damn much fun going on this journey with you,

Space Deetzies.

Bandito you Lunatic thank you.

Thanks for embracing my lunaticeryness.

I'm officially done updating all of the colored versions. Whew. Another chance to shout out to Ticklefur for all his help in making those pages happen.

I'll update the inks as I can....including the F/M stuff.

And since I'm here....and seemingly not posting any content....

I'll throw up a teaser image for the next BLAKE'S REVENGE comic.

Issue 7.

Poor poor Captain.

This might be the end for our beautiful purple smuggler.

Stay tuned, will ya?

Space Deetz

Attachments

• BR7-Teaser.jpg
    BR7-Teaser.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 525
Thanks for embracing my lunaticeryness.

I'm officially done updating all of the colored versions. Whew. Another chance to shout out to Ticklefur for all his help in making those pages happen.

I'll update the inks as I can....including the F/M stuff.

And since I'm here....and seemingly not posting any content....

I'll throw up a teaser image for the next BLAKE'S REVENGE comic.

Issue 7.

Poor poor Captain.

This might be the end for our beautiful purple smuggler.

Stay tuned, will ya?

Space Deetz

WOAH WOAH WOAAAAAAAAH!

WOAH!

Hey troops:

I had a really good friend note me on dA recently that the original TIS pages had gone bye-bye because of that weird system reboot we went through earlier this year. I've been meaning to post them back up, but just have been putting it off for other things.

Soooo....I is finally putting the original pages back up. And I'm a lunatic, but I'm putting them up as both zips on the very first post (page 1 post 1) and I'm also going back and attaching them through out the thread like they were originally posted. Call me weird, but there's something fun about preserving the original thread. It's almost like a tiny piece of TMF history. Some of these folks are gone. Some are still here. But all are appreciated.

And speaking of appreciation - a huge "THANK YOU" to Ticklefur...once again....for all of his amazing help with Coloring, Lettering, and re-writing the Original TICKLING IN SPACE comic. I'll never forget it, my friend.

I'm up to about page 11.

I'll keep reposting them one at a time until they're all up. The Zips are already all up.

If anyone has the patience and notices a missed page, or a mistake - please let me know.

Thanks all.

It has been so damn much fun going on this journey with you,

Space Deetzies.

What a cool initiative, Bandito. :D

You see, you're not alone about the "something fun about preserving the original thread" thing. When I checked out my stuff as well, it feels like being alienated from seeing the displaced remains. The spirit is still there, and the memory won't be the same for the newbies... BUT it can pretty much be resurrected!

So... it is great to know that you will be doing this new movement - The Art Deeto -- hehehee! I can almost smell the inks when TIS first graced the premises of TMF Art Section. Still pretty much remember, there was a great and monumental uproar. We will all be happy to see it revived! :D

Thanks for the re-upload Bandito! It's great to see how TIS got started.

Love that preview of Blakes Revenge...i'm going to fondly hope that Dusty's ordeal ends with some tongue tickles in a very intimate place :D

bandito mate,you will allways be on par with BAC and saudell in my book.keep up with everything!

WOAH WOAH WOAAAAAAAAH!

WOAH!

I know, right? Some pretty heavy stuff is happening in the TIS universe. Hope you dig how it all shakes out.

What a cool initiative, Bandito. :D

You see, you're not alone about the "something fun about preserving the original thread" thing. When I checked out my stuff as well, it feels like being alienated from seeing the displaced remains. The spirit is still there, and the memory won't be the same for the newbies... BUT it can pretty much be resurrected!

So... it is great to know that you will be doing this new movement - The Art Deeto -- hehehee! I can almost smell the inks when TIS first graced the premises of TMF Art Section. Still pretty much remember, there was a great and monumental uproar. We will all be happy to see it revived! :D

You're so wonderful, Bohy. I've been lucky enough to work with some pretty cool peeps on the TIS series over the years. And I don't want any chapters of that legacy to go bye bye for no reason. Thanks for your support, as always. And I am so thankful that our little community has an angel like you in our ranks.

Thanks for the re-upload Bandito! It's great to see how TIS got started.

Love that preview of Blakes Revenge...i'm going to fondly hope that Dusty's ordeal ends with some tongue tickles in a very intimate place :D

Thank YOU for the generous support, brother. The original seems like a long looooooooooong time ago. But I agree with you: very fun to see how it all started. As for BLAKE'S REVENGE 7 - there will be a lot of intimacy. I can promise ya THAT! I really hope you enjoy it. I know I'm looking very forward to sharing it with all ya'll.

bandito mate,you will allways be on par with BAC and saudell in my book.keep up with everything!

Honestly, brother...I'm not sure I come even close to deserving that comparison. Those guys are gods in this community. I've been lucky enough to work with some very cool, talented, and generous people. From Ticklefur...during this original series...to Scavenger...to Ponce...to a dozen other wonderful individuals. I bask in the reflected glow of their awesomeness. But I'll tell you this much, I truly truly TRULY appreciate your very kind words, and the support of this awesome community. Sincerely...thank you.

---------------

More to come soon.

Trust me,

B

Thank you so much for taking the time to re-upload all the images!

It truly has been great fun to be able to thumb through this thread again and not only revisit the series but also read all of the wonderful commentary it had inspired.

Jim
MTJpub.com

I was browsing dA the other day and came across this little gem. Apparently someone commissioned a cool dA artist to reimagine the cover for TICKLING IN SPACE: SMUGGLER'S MOON.

And, well, it made me nostalgic for some of the older TIS work. So I lovingly looked through original Scavenger comics, and then Smuggler's Moon...and then went back to this old thread.

Ah....the old days.

Anyway, I thought I would share this amazing TIS fan artwork and the link to this guy's page:https://chochi.deviantart.com/art/The-Forgotten-Tickling-In-Space-Smuggler-s-Moon-509564705

And I thought I would dust the cobwebs off this cool old thread and see if anyone out there had never seen it. XD

Hope you all are doing well.

More TIS to come your way soon,

The Deet

Attachments

• the_forgotten__tickling_in_space__smuggler_s_moon_by_chochi-d8fdqn5.png
    the_forgotten__tickling_in_space__smuggler_s_moon_by_chochi-d8fdqn5.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 528
Last edited:
Amazing stuff!

Thanks so much, buddy. So sorry that I took like a year to reply.

But now at least I get to use my mad necro skillz to revive this wonderful old behemoth thread!

MUAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

>.>

<.<

O________________O

B

Hm, I can’t seem to find the */m stuff, am I missing something?

Hmmm. Are they not showing up on this thread? Maybe I posted them elsewhere...Lemme ask you thiS: Are there links that are not working, or are the pages just not on this particular thread?

Either way, I'll get them posted back up. But if links are broken let me know and I can fix those too. ;o)

Thanks very much for the heads up!

The Space Deet

Ya know what? As rudimentary as the art is, it's always been one of my favorites! The pure cartoon hyperbole is perfect!

Ya know what? As rudimentary as the art is, it's always been one of my favorites! The pure cartoon hyperbole is perfect!

Thanks so much, buddy. Yeah...looking back...the art definitely feels 'older'. HA! But I agree with you, something about this comic and these characters still does it for me.

Thanks for the kind support.

B

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back