• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in the library (f/m)

wearyfoxes

Yesterday, my girlfriend and I studied for midterms in the reading room of our college library. I had my feet rested on the chair under the table opposite from me. Of course, when she got bored she took her pen and started to poke around at my foot under the table to see how I would react. I tried to pull my foot away a couple of times without making to much of a noise because I did not want to attract any attention from the other students around us. In the end, she managed to grab a hold of my sock, strip it half way down and doodle a bit on the bottom of my foot.

Unfortunately I had to pull away because we had to go to class. :blushes:

If you are interested I will post a picture of the doodles she managed to do if I find them on my phone.

My college girlfriend studied so conscientiously that she earned magna cum laude honors. When we worked in the library, she would urge me to study . . . but it didn't seem like she wanted me to.

Instead, she would routinely take her shoes off, and sit on her leg in such a manner that her bare sole waggled just inches away. I was helpless. My notes and books were useless. All I could do was stare or tickle, tickle or stare. She was highly ticklish, but she continued to concentrate on her work whenever I tickled that bare, soft sole. She didn't laugh (although a smile cracked through once in a while) . . . she would just wiggle her foot under my tickling fingers.

It was torture . . . for me (especially since lots of other students were always around).

Sometimes I made her pay for it later.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back