• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in the movie theater (f/m)

wearyfoxes

When my girlfriend and I first started dating I would take her out to the movies.

As soon as the lights came off, I would casually cross my legs and move my sandal-clad foot close to her. When she was in a good mood she would take the bite and pull my foot over into her lap, remove the sandal and explore the naked flesh of my sole for the remainder of the film. Sometimes she would scribble her nails all over the bottom of my foot and then again she would gently rub the ball, instep and heel with her entire palm. It was very exciting to be tickled like this in public since nobody around us ever knew what was going on.

Only once, though, she teased me by putting my sandals in her purse. When it was time to go she made me leave the theater in my bare feet with people staring at them all the way out to the parking lot.

I guess that little torture was worth it, though, since it did not keep me from putting my feet at her mercy many times over. :feets:

That's such a great story. I need to try this with my girlfriend! I might disturb everyone else in the theater with my laughing and giggling! The idea of being tickled in front of other people is kind of a turn on for me. Does anybody else like to be tickled in public?

That's such a great story. I need to try this with my girlfriend! I might disturb everyone else in the theater with my laughing and giggling! The idea of being tickled in front of other people is kind of a turn on for me. Does anybody else like to be tickled in public?

Hmm, it certainly has its appeal! I love the idea of being tickled in secret with other people around, desperately trying to hold in my laughter so as not to draw attention to myself... X3

Hmm, it certainly has its appeal! I love the idea of being tickled in secret with other people around, desperately trying to hold in my laughter so as not to draw attention to myself... X3

Lol! True - that would be pretty awesome arachnid95!

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back