• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in the news

Interesting.

I never knew the Dalai Llama was a professed tickler. Maybe he's lurking somewhere around on this site... :lol

OMG (WARNING: Politically Incorrect but someone had to say it)

So let me get this straight; his name's "Massa" .....and he tickles his underlings..... and they call him "Massa".....

What is this, some Southern Plantation tickle-fantasy come to life?!?!?!?

"Oh No, Massa! Don't tickle me, Massa! Ha ha ha... Oh Please, Massa!"

All I can say is.......Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!:lol

Somebody posted about Yaqi on here--I expect, one of us XD I had to reply to put my $.02 in --- you all know my take on it by now XD Yeah, he's probably homosexual, but so what? And they never said anything about the 'victim' here....just 'cuz he go tickled 'til he couldn't breathe doesn't mean he wasn't enjoying it. Trust me :p

~K

So let me get this straight; his name's "Massa" .....and he tickles his underlings..... and they call him "Massa".....

That is wrong, and also hilarious, and made that much worse by your username. XD

Edit to avoid doublepost: That bit about mythological tickle-monsters and tickle tortures throughout history is interesting. I remember reading somewhere that the ancient Hebrews believed a certain demon with multiple arms (or something like that) used to be tasked with tickle-torturing the feet of adulteresses for all eternity. :) Don't know how carefully researched either point was though.

Last edited:

I've been thinking it for days, and thank god you said it, because I WAS GOING TO BUST IT ALL OUT!!

bUT IT WOULD HAVE BEEN EVEN FUNNIER IF THE AIDES WERE ALL BLACK.

Last edited:
One of my favorite things about our little "preoccupation" is that it so neatly defies easy pigeonholing. :red_indian:

One of my favorite things about our little "preoccupation" is that it so neatly defies easy pigeonholing. :red_indian:

:huh I'm sorry, (go ahead, say I'm thick, whatever >_<) but, what? I'm sorry I just don't really understand your 'defies easy pigeonholing' comment. ... :(
Could you explain further, please?

:huh I'm sorry, (go ahead, say I'm thick, whatever >_<) but, what? I'm sorry I just don't really understand your 'defies easy pigeonholing' comment. ... :(
Could you explain further, please?

Oh, no prob, sadistictcklr. I wasn't really wild about my choice of words there, either. I just meant that, like they pointed out in the article, science still isn't sure why we're even wired for tickling! There's theories(bonding/threat-protection/etc), but no clear cut reason for why we tickle/are ticklish. I just like the enigma of that. It's a mystery! :detective:

Ahh... Okay then. Thanks for explaining more better. :D

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back