• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in Training

gigs0902

This is a brief post, regarding a very brief tickle, but it may just be the start of something.

I was in a training class for a new system that's coming at work. We were about to break for lunch and I was just finishing up a scenario in the training environment. One of my co-workers was walking by and he poked me in the side of my upper arm, close to my shoulder. I actually jumped and giggled...it tickled! At my reaction, he did it again, then walked past and did it twice on the other side. By then I was squealing and the whole room (about a dozen people) were staring at me. I looked at him, my face was hot from embarrassment, and I told him "don't do that!". He asked if I was sore from working out. And before I thought about the others staring on, I squeaked out, "no...I'm ticklish!". His eyebrows went up and he grinned at me. How mortifying!

I don't think that was the last. He walked past me while I was talking to another friend a couple days ago and he poked me in the back between my shoulder blades. I jumped again....of course. :p

Hmmm

I saw turnabout is fair play. Next time you walk by him, give him a poke in the ribs - be sure to smile sweetly and give him your most innocent "who, me?" look!! :bouncybou

who knows, you just might get a community tickle going here! :imouttahe

fun!! get him back and see if he returns to get you back :2poke:
could be lots of fun for you two

Here's Hoping...

I hope you get the tickling you secretly desire.
Sincerely
Susie

gigs0902 said:
This is a brief post, regarding a very brief tickle, but it may just be the start of something.

I was in a training class for a new system that's coming at work. We were about to break for lunch and I was just finishing up a scenario in the training environment. One of my co-workers was walking by and he poked me in the side of my upper arm, close to my shoulder. I actually jumped and giggled...it tickled! At my reaction, he did it again, then walked past and did it twice on the other side. By then I was squealing and the whole room (about a dozen people) were staring at me. I looked at him, my face was hot from embarrassment, and I told him "don't do that!". He asked if I was sore from working out. And before I thought about the others staring on, I squeaked out, "no...I'm ticklish!". His eyebrows went up and he grinned at me. How mortifying!

I don't think that was the last. He walked past me while I was talking to another friend a couple days ago and he poked me in the back between my shoulder blades. I jumped again....of course. :p

What's New

5/26/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back