• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling is distracting me from daily things

hawkin

TMF Poster
So, I've had a "problem" all through my young years and currently still do. Especially at school, when girls were tickled I completely lost it and got an instant hard-on. I often went to the toilet to jerk one off just to relieve the constant thoughts.
Also, when we've had family dinners and that sort of things my uncle used to tickle my causin and I found it extremely erotic, especially when he tickled her and she screamed for it to stop.
Yesterday I was at the store to buy food and at the cold food section there was three girls giggling, two of them were poking and tickling the third one, and in one second I was stone hard. I had to stand a little away pretending to look at some food to relax my boner.

I mean, I'm now 23 and I still can't control myself at all when it comes to tickling.

I know this isn't a big problem, but it can be very annoying when you get totally distracted or horny. It was especially annoying at school when I HAD to study and "stuff" happened in class totally distracting me and I just couldn't focus on anything else than the tickling, anyone else experiencing something similar?

Greetz!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yesterday I was at the store to buy food and at the cold food section there was three girls giggling, two of them were poking and tickling the third one, and in one second I was stone hard. I had to stand a little away pretending to look at some food to relax my boner.

Good call. Few things relax boners more than fake-looking at Oscar Mayer meats.

So, I've had a "problem" all through my young years and currently still do. Especially at school, when girls were tickled I completely lost it and got an instant hard-on. I often went to the toilet to jerk one off just to relieve the constant thoughts.
Also, when we've had family dinners and that sort of things my uncle used to tickle my causin and I found it extremely erotic, especially when he tickled her and she screamed for it to stop.

I mean, I'm now 23 and I still can't control myself at all when it comes to tickling.

I know this isn't a big problem, but it can be very annoying when you get totally distracted or horny. It was especially annoying at school when I HAD to study and "stuff" happened in class totally distracting me and I just couldn't focus on anything else than the tickling, anyone else experiencing something similar?

Greetz!

I had EXACTLY the same. Through my young life all my older family would tickle each other and younger members of my family. I am 39 and still have this VERY strong feeling!! Private message me if you want to chat more. We have a lot in common!!:goodjob:

Last edited by a moderator:
sounds like you might have some control and focus issues, something many of us with this tickle fetish (or any other fetish for that matter) often face. might try the old steady relationship with a gf who shares your passion route otherwise you're liable to drive off the road or do some other silly thing when you catch a glimpse of a tickle going on. Gotta learn to keep that thing in your pants under control or it will control you. I love bare feminine feet and i live in Hawaii and if i didn't keep it in check I'd be bonkers all the time. Self control is not a bad thing sometimes.

I had a problem much like this one, back when I was in High School I had this teacher who would always kick off her shoes under her desk showing off her big feet and toes. It drove me up a wall as I'm trying to catch a quick peak at her feet without anyone seeing I'm looking while trying not to look. Soon after I found myself getting stiff rather easily in class. All I could do was to try and think of sad moments that had happened to try and get it down and under control. My advice take a deep breathe, try and focus on something other any a girls feet or any tickle related action going on at the moment. Its hard(no pun intended) trust me I know. I still struggle with it from time to time but over time I've found its gotten a little easier to control.

Best of luck to you and know your not alone.

Masterbate as often as possible, youl calm down eventually.

It all sounds normal to me for someone interested in tickling. Be grateful for the boners too; they don't come by as readily in later years.

I know even as a girl I freeze and get awkward when I see tickling in public. I can't help but stare and smile like a kid in a candy store but more than anything I kind of want to run away. I get that panicky feeling in my stomach for sure. And I blush :angel:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back