• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Jackie's Bare Feet - NEW!

Jackie is hot....

just wondering why the clip is shorter than usual. Was she that ticklish?

Giantfan

great stuff...

looks like a very ticklish lee... thanks for your efforts! :)

NICE Reactions!

Egads! Jackie is quite a ... uh , bucker. Can't wait to watch her frantically flop around again ( hopefully ) soon!

Great clip , SilverCherry!

Giantfan said:
just wondering why the clip is shorter than usual. Was she that ticklish?

Giantfan

The clip itself is only 3:28 long. That's why the preview is a bit short.

Thanks!

adventuregirl said:
Please sire, PUT HER ON THE RACK! for me.

This shoot took place at one of our alternate locations and we didn't bring the the rack with us, so there isn't a rack scene with her :(

No, not the rack!

It's nice to have a clip with different equipment.

Please make more clips with new positions and equipment.

If those big toes were tied together, even for 2 minutes, I would have bought the clip.

Jackie is smoking hot.

hivoltage said:
No, not the rack!

It's nice to have a clip with different equipment.

Please make more clips with new positions and equipment.

If those big toes were tied together, even for 2 minutes, I would have bought the clip.

Jackie is smoking hot.

The rack is definitely a major addition that will be used frequently, with certain models.

What other pieces of equipment would you like to see the girls on?

Thanks

SilverCherry said:
The rack is definitely a major addition that will be used frequently, with certain models.

What other pieces of equipment would you like to see the girls on?

Thanks
If you're askin'...

Mummified (full or partial - especially face down like that one clip you had that I definitely bought), any equipment where the soles are face up (like the tickle table with the holes in the table like another company sometimes uses, anything with ankles fastened to the footboard (like in the Jackie clip), anything with big toes tied together.

Those would probably be my top choices except for more exotic positions like tiptoe (ankles tied) or "push up" position.

I like this clip - the girl is pretty and ticklish - the bondage is pretty good - the reactions are priceless.

Love those gorgeous soles!!! The bucking is awesome, would love to see more of this.

hivoltage said:
If you're askin'...

Mummified (full or partial - especially face down like that one clip you had that I definitely bought), any equipment where the soles are face up (like the tickle table with the holes in the table like another company sometimes uses, anything with ankles fastened to the footboard (like in the Jackie clip), anything with big toes tied together.

Those would probably be my top choices except for more exotic positions like tiptoe (ankles tied) or "push up" position.

I have some new things coming up soon that I think you'll like. I don't know how many times I'll tie the big toes together, but I'll definitely try to incorporate some of that in future scenes.

Thanks

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back