• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Julia Roberts in "Pretty Woman" De-bunked.

Damn bro. Couldn't just leave well enough alone, eh? Sometimes the illusion is better than the truth. But thanks for sharing I guess.

Hey, Roberts acknowledged she had a case of RBF she had to work through. You're talking about the same person who describes herself as "having the smile of a horse". I don't think it's unrealistic to see the wires in the machine once in a while.

Nice find DL! Long time no see bro!

Funny this lore was always one that stuck with me, imaging Julia getting her feet tickled when watch Pretty Woman.

It was still cool to see her asked the question. Wish she would have said that her feet were ticklish even though she was not tickled.

DK

Hey buddy!!!! Yes, longtime no talk my friend. Hope life is treating you well. Yes, I always remember the folklore on this theory of her getting tickled while watching the scene from "Lucy" where they are stomping the grapes. Wish it would have been true, but at least we now know. I only come here once in a blue moon anymore as so much has changed - so much bickering. LOL - wish we could go back to the old days sometimes. Cheers DK

peace out,
daddy

Thanks for the news. I always liked that ancedote; too bad it never happened.

This is a fascinating case of uncited info spreading around on the internet. It wasn't just a theory in the "community". This was in numerous articles in mainstream publications.

The first mention of this (known to Google) does seem to be on this very forum, discussing a trivia comment on Pretty Woman's IMDB page. One person on the thread (Horatio) even mentions that IMDB trivia is uncited and unverified.
Julia Roberts

However, that didn't stop this piece of trivia from being cited by movie blogs (referencing the IMDB trivia). Then later it was quoted in various magazine articles, often without any citation. Currently (though perhaps not for long) you can see it on the wikipedia page, citing one of the aforementioned articles, which themselves had no citation, and were researched with Google just like I did a few minutes ago.

Interesting how rumors spread - especially those we wish were true! I'm sure the question was asked Miss Roberts on the recent interview by a ticklephile, as she says they seemed disappointed when she said it never happened. Did a ticklephile add that trivia to IMDB back in 2007? The world may never know...

People love their fantasy of a person more than the real person. Sometimes the fantasy person even becomes more real than the real person.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back