• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Little People

Well, thank you darlin' :smilelove
I was actually complimenting your letter, BTW...

XOXO

little people

Dwarves, migdets, little people, whatever you want to call them are people, too. I think if tickling little people is your thing, that's awesome. I've never tickled a female midget but I would love to. I think they are every bit as deserving of the joys of life - including tickling - as anyone else. The quality of one's character is infinitely more important than the packaging they come in. Go button go!

And if there are any "little people" reading this message please RSVP to [email protected] if you wish to attend the Detroit tickle gathering on October 2, 2004. How about this - if you are a "little person" you will be a gathering VIP should you choose to attend!

Cordially yours,

Professor Tickle

When I seen a couple of the replies to this post ("she doesn't really mean a "midget" does she?") I almost decided to give up on the TMF altogether. But I knew that someone out there would understand, and if that makes me a "weird hobbit" then so be it lol (quite frankly I would love to be a hobbit so :p..except for the fuzzy feet hehe). Button, thank god for your post, because I was ready to consider myself completely alone, and you made me think that maybe I might have a chance out there. I'll never be sorry for finding little people beautiful. I am 5'3 actually, and only 105 lbs, so not a big person by average population standards. It all doesn't matter to me, I just happen to get a special "tingle" when I see these amazing human beings and the things they accomplish. I don't know why, and I don't think that we usually do know why certain people are sexy and attractive to us. I just love the way they look, the way they so often can take control of their lives, I just love them. I don't think that's a crime by anyone's standards, and I know there is a little lady somewhere out there waiting for me.

ummmm...excuse me to anyone that is so oversensitive that seeing the word "midget" makes them want to leave a website (pleeease), but from what i understand, both midget and dwarf are accepted medical terms and each describe a different type of small person body type. one type looks in proportion except for the height, and the other type is somewhat more out of proportion. i believe that midgets are the ones that are in proportion and dwarves are the ones that are out of proportion, like the oompah loompahs in willie wonka. for instance, theres a long running show in cleveland called "big chuck and little john", little john looks totally in proportion for his height but is only about 4 foot tall. i think he is known as a midget.

It wasn't the term "midget" that caused me to want to leave, it was the general sentiment of some of the comments, and of past interactions I've had with certain people in this forum. I wasn't trying to accuse you of anything dtrell, you have a right to find the idea unpleasant if that's how you feel. I wasn't making an attempt to persuade anyone with my sexual preference, I only felt(feel) very much alone, and I wanted to know if there was someone out there who might feel the same way I do. Nobody here did anything wrong except me. I don't know why I even made the post in the first place, maybe I really am oversensitive and should just keep my damn mouth shut. I'm sorry to everyone I've offended. My intention wasn't to make more people hate me, I can do that well enough offline.

Um...wow. I'm sorry to come into the subject late but I haven't been reading the board. Maria, I'm totally with you. For a very long time I've had vivid dreams in which I was very much in love with a dwarf, and I have to wonder if they mean anything (especially considering I've never actually been in love). I am attracted to dwarfs myself, but I don't usually go around saying so (I have enough trouble finding a man!). In fact the reason I use Queen of Hearts as a screen name many places is in reference to the Disney version because her husband's about the cutest thing I've ever seen. :) (Yeah most girls fall in love with Gaston or somebody but I like the short guy, sue me.) ;) Anyways. I was really surprised to see this thread and I totally totally connect with you, Maria. I don't know what else to say. (I'm frankly surprised I'm not alone, but I probably shouldn't be by now!) And I think you're brave to mention it, I never would have.

*huggggggggggggg* Queen of Hearts, thank you. You are NOT alone, little people are gorgeous. I don't know how I would ever find someone like that for me, like you say it's hard enough finding a partner (especially when you're a small town lesbian lol). I liked the King too, if I had to pick a male character from Alice in Wonderland, he would be my choice as well. Wow, this is very cool, I am glad now that I did make the post. Queen if you ever want to talk, my e-mail is [email protected] I may not know any answers, but I am a good friend.
I'd also like to thank the sweeties from the chatroom last night. I won't mention names in case it causes friction, but there were some really caring people on there who were kinder to me in an hour than most of my family has been in 23 yrs. Thanks to you wonderful people, for being the nicest "non-jerks" I've ever met

;)

Maria_Rose said:
It wasn't the term "midget" that caused me to want to leave, it was the general sentiment of some of the comments, and of past interactions I've had with certain people in this forum. I wasn't trying to accuse you of anything dtrell, you have a right to find the idea unpleasant if that's how you feel. I wasn't making an attempt to persuade anyone with my sexual preference, I only felt(feel) very much alone, and I wanted to know if there was someone out there who might feel the same way I do. Nobody here did anything wrong except me. I don't know why I even made the post in the first place, maybe I really am oversensitive and should just keep my damn mouth shut. I'm sorry to everyone I've offended. My intention wasn't to make more people hate me, I can do that well enough offline.

my being disgusted by the thought of tickling a little person in NO WAY reflects on any feelings i have about you as a person. its just like if you said "i love to eat sauerkraut" and i would reply "ugh the thought of eating sauerkraut disgusts me" which it does, how in the WORLD would that reflect on you as a person? again as i always have to say on here, please dont read more into something than is there. words mean things by themselves without hidden or ulterior meanings being read into them.

Maria-

So that you know, short ticklees are my favorites. If you would like to attend the Detroit Tickle gathering October2d, email me at [email protected].

Cordially yours,

Professor Tickle

I'm in your corner, MR. More power to you...I would love to receive a PM from you one day, telling me that you did find someone. Would thrill me quite much... ;)

I just love short little people also. They are just like "normal" sized people but only shorter. They have feelings and everything else that taller people have. I would love to have a chance to tickle a little person. I think it would be so much fun and also to be tickled by them. I find nothing wrong with that.

gigglegal76

Shygirl is 5'2". I am 5'3". Do we count?:p ;) :D

I can see it now......coming soon from a tickling producer near you. Dwarf Tickling! "Just a Little Tickle"

TTD:rolleyes: :eek: :wow: :devil: :p ;) :D

there people.. think about it -those who say its wrong-.... look at yourself in the mirror.. do you have a mustache, are you hairy? if your a girl is your hair long? are your nails polished? people might think some of THAT is disgusting. my point is that your still people, and even if they think what you look like is bad or sick or whatever they might like your personality. same with "little people" if you think they look bad or wrong or whatever GET OVER IT... accept or reject a person for who they are on the inside.. not what they are on the outside

steph said:
OMG Jester--hilarious and true response. Well I'm only 5'3". I guess in some people's eyes that makes me "little people"! :p

XOXO

Steph :) Your taller than me LOL..I am 39 years old and 4'6
120 pounds and I know I am little but I love it :D

LOL

My Sicilian mom is 4'11. So cute! I WAY outweigh you but all the girls in the fam are the typical busty type (think Sophia Loren and you get the jist.) At the ripe old age of 70 she is the third gal in our line to undergo a bust reduction. When we were kids, me and my sister who's younger than me but taller by 2 inches--when Mom got on our nerves we'd stand on our tiptoes and tower over her teasing her by saying things like, "Oh is that so, DOLLY!?" She'd get so pissed at us but we thought we were hilarious...:D:D:D

XOXO

tickleshotel said:
Steph :) Your taller than me LOL..I am 39 years old and 4'6
120 pounds and I know I am little but I love it :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back