• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Machine Question (No Picture)

Sarabelle

TMF Poster
So, I have been looking at the art here and LOVE IT !!!

Question, so could a machine actually tickle a woman? Would it tickle? If something actually existed in the corners of space would metal tentacles, pincers, and prods really create a tickling experience? I'm not 100% sold on the fact that a swirling brush or metal tentacle would tickle. Unless of course it had some intelligent brain behind it and something like a human hand or set of fingers.

Am I totally weird for asking this stuff? I need to kick my husband's butt and tell him to learn to draw.

Hugs,
Sara

Greetings Sara. As a great and personal fan of tickling machines, I’ll try to give you an idea…

I have seen many and varied clips where the following devices have been used to a great tickle degree: toothbrushes, hairbrushes, electric toothbrushes, forks, and pencils.

Even assuming some of those were fake, a few times I’ve seen some truly amazing reactions using these tools.

The whirling brushes you see in most tickling machine art is not that much different than an electric toothbrush, the static brushes not that much different from a hair brush, and those metal tentacle tips pretty similar to a gliding pencil or fork.

As for the machine itself, whether or not a modern day machine could ever be designed to perform a decent tickling job is up for debate, but most tickling machines dwell in the real of fantasy more than hard science. There, a machine can be every bit as malicious and devious as tickling vines or a human ler.

But, I will say this, would you really want to be tied up, with your bare feet attached to a huge, whirling buffer wheel, as it gently polishes your feet for hours?

I've given a lot of thought to this (yes this is the sort of thing I think about at length)
It's like self-tickling, the movements have to be unpredictable, suprising in order to tickle, and that takes prectice to do to yourself.
A simple spinning brush or feather wouldn't hold any suprise, the skin could anticipate what's coming, so it wouldn't work. I think mechanical hands or tentacles would work, if they could mimic the random movements of real fingers. There'd have to be a computer chip that varied the movements, kept it unpredictable.

There's gotta be someone out there who can program and build this sorta thing......

Anticipation is the name of the game.

As of fantasies related to tickling machine, so far the best and unsurpassed visual art I have seen that deal with this concept are the works of Scavenger, especially Vicky's Defeat I and II.

Anticipation is the name of the game.

As of fantasies related to tickling machine, so far the best and unsurpassed visual art I have seen that deal with this concept are the works of Scavenger, especially Vicky's Defeat I and II.

Hey !!!! Omitting Augustine and Shock borders on the offense ! :p Sara you should really check those two out if you like tickling machines.

hmm...I remember that there was something on wikipedia about this...

Wikipedia said:
"To understand how much of the tickle response is dependent on the interpersonal relationship of the parties involved, Christenfeld and Harris presented subjects with a "mechanical tickle machine". They found that the subjects laughed just as much when they believed they were being tickled by a machine as when they thought they were being tickled by a person."

-Harris, C. R., and N. Christenfeld. "Can a machine tickle?"

see also this or this for more information...

so, yep, it's possible to be tickled by a machine as long as it's movements are not predictable and with all the mechanical possibilities the Prof in my automation engineering class has shown us it should be feasible ... but I guess there is no one who would spend enough money for something like that :(

An interesting question, Sarabelle. As I love drawing tickle machines it does make one wonder if such a thing were possible. While no doubt brushes, tines and feathers do indeed tickle, I should think it would be crucial that they constantly vary location, pressure and rhythm. Such a machine would need to have (or develop) a rather intimate knowledge of the subject and be programmed for a wide variety of possible stimulations and closely monitored responses. Also, as has already been mentioned, anticipation and NOT knowing where the next prob may occur adds to the stimulation. A brush or feather simply whirring about in the same spot would, I imagine, create an area of first insensitivity then the exact opposite of tickling, a painful and raw area.
I think why tickling machines are so fascinating, at least to me, is that they can stimulate many areas at once- something that can only otherwise be dawn with many hands. Additionally, there is a remorseless quality to a machine that is both thrilling and more than a bit scary. Pleas and pity would be no part of such a device and the thought of being that far out of control is, for many of us, strangely both terrifying and appealing. Thanks for provoking the thoughts...and that's quite enough psychobabble from me today!

I'll help bankroll such a machine's development, if I can...build it and people will buy it!!!!

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back