• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Mistress Experiences?

mrhamilton

Hi,

Has anyone had a great tickling experience with a professional mistress? Can you give a few details and recommend her by name?

Thanks!

mistress elle-satine(newark,uk)is a wonderfully dominant...yet sensual mistress...who tied and tickled me beyond my limits....then let me indulge my tickle fetish by....acting out the female boss scenario,she donned the business suit(skirt)sheer black thigh highs and killer heels...then sat at her desk..and proceeded 2 make a phone call...as i lay beside her feet...and slowly removed her heels...before tickling them as she spoke on the phone....mistress elle is insanely ticklish on her sexy size 5's...yet kept enough control 2 finish the call...before letting the laughter flood out.....off 2 see her again in a couple of wks...for more mutual tickle fun.....lucky me...lol.

re: Mistress experiences

Mistress Tyler in Washington DC is beautiful and brilliant. She understands the fetish, and I had a wonderful experience with her as a 'lee. Plus she has gorgeous peds to boot; or I should say, without boots.

oh yeah

Mistress Jade Tiger in Shelton Connecticut, and Goddess J in Hartford Connecticut. Both are very skilled ticklers.

Also do sock worship for me and tickle you literally all over. They push you beyond your limits and the more they get to know you, the more they don't stop.

Goddess J actually brought in her friend so that there would be, "more hands" as she put it. She actually suspended me on an x rack that was totally off the ground.

Awesome!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back