• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling model you'd most like to tickle personally

Gia from tickle paradise seriously I have only seen one video where she is on the receiving end.

Probs Carla Cox from CTG... though she's not an actual 'model' as such...I don't think... >.>

Lindsey Leigh or Christina Carter for sure. Charlee Chase is right up there aswell, though I'd much rather be tickled by her than anything else :D

Brooke from TA

On that subject, I'd now choose Diane from TA. Someone who goes through that much agony when he feet are tickled and her toes are sucked but still somehow loves it has got to be worth it.

Aiyanna Cassidy, aka Anna on some sites. She is sexy, very ticklish and she seems like the kind of woman you can have a tickle session with and then after grab a beer, eat wings and watch a game at a bar post tickle session. LOVE that redhead.

So shocked nobody has said Cindi from TA yet! Such a huge, huge crush on her. Aside from that, Charlotte the Aussie from TA is definitely up there...Roxy from ZT...Jade from UK...I think the thing that makes all of these girls such faves for me is how much fun they seem like they'd make it!

Prya, Kiba, and Summer from Tickle Abuse. Silvia Day and Elah from Real Tickling, and Ava Oxford from TIB's second store. Anamaria from Tickle Town. Annie from Zen Tickling. Danica Logan from Tickle Central. Claire Heart from JW Amateurs. I can't think of anyone else offhand right now.

Mulata from Brazil Tickling. I saw a video with her that was amazing
Lisa Renee from Shy and Wild
Tya fro Lio Clips
Elan Kane
Mimi from Realtickling
Mali the producers of Xtickle (she was adorable xD)
Yeba from FT (I was in love at first sight)
Missi Melroy from Realtickling
Desire from TA

Samantha or Nikki, from Tickle abuse. Both incredibly ticklish, gorgeous girls.

Alise DeSade, Sienna Aldridge, Renee from Tickling Paradise,Tomiko, Russian Power lifter from Tickle Abuse and many others from Tickle Abuse.

Last edited:
The great Gina Carrera/Olivia Chase and Whitney Prescott from waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the Harmony and HOM days in the late 80s .. and actually did get to meet Gina Carrera!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back