• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling models you'd love to see again in a video....

mabus

1st Level Green Feather
When producers make videos, I assume the hire a model for a gig, tickle her for one, or a few videos, and then that's that. Sometimes some are re-hired later on, like Kristen Lea or Prisilla of RealTickling fame.

Who are some models you'd all love to see return, and by what company?
(The models and the company they worked for - from now on, obviously, ANOTHER company could hire them for their videos.)
Like, "Nylon and Pantyhose Tickling" could hire a model who worked for "TickleCentral" for his videos......

This would solve the whole problem of one company only making barefoot videos, or hogtied videos, etc. and everyone could be happy - the goal of all video producers!
Like, A customer likes the ticklee from Company A, but wishes that Company B would hire her after, because he likes the set up and scenarios of Company B ie: pantyhose, costumes, barefoot, dungeon set, etc.

TickleCentral
Jackie - great, real laughter, but I wish she had been tickled in tan or nude
pantyhose like the kind used in "Kaycee's Under bed Foot Tickle."
Heather - (from "Tricky Tickling Nurse Gets It!") Damn! she is ticklish!
Mia - another great laugher
Kayce - great laugh, but you couldn't she her face when she was tickled,
and in her later videos, that guy kept talking and I couldn't pay
attention to the laughter over the talking....

RealTickling
(whoo, so many! but sadly, TIB is no longer around....)
Priscilla - last I heard, TIB said she dropped off the face of the Earth...
Arianne - one of the best laughers ever, but only did two videos, only one in
pantyhose, and the best spy interrogation video ever in bare feet...
Rachelle - one of the top ticklees ever, but TIB said she got married a while
back...and I assume won't be doing anymore videos...
Damn, she was never once tickled in flesh colored pantyhose!
Kristen Lea - another great one, but like Rachelle, got married and won't be
back....but you never know! Maybe they'll want money to go
to Disney World or something......
Wendy - did stuff for FM Concepts too, her RealTickling stuff was MUCH
better, of course...
Sara - of course, but again, never tickled in pantyhose, and not tickled enough...
Syddra - from way back when, and never tickled in pantyhose....
Meghan - excellent from Hotel Tickle, never tickled on her pantyhose feet, and only tickled two or three times at that...

.....and many more that I forgot....

I let you guys finish the rest..and let the video producers start making calls to future models...

Last edited:
My vote goes to Cathryn Beaumont. She's my all time favorite lee.

Don't know the company, whoever did Miss Ticklish USA.

I'd LOVE to see Miss Alaska Melody back again, she was awesome. But I think I remember someone here saying she got married or something, so I don't think that's gonna happen... :(

Priscilla...

Priscilla James, and Candice Michelle from the WWE (seeing as how looking good is all she's good at).

I would love to see more of Lily at Paradise Tickling, Keiko at Passive Arts and Christina Tate at Tickler in Black (I hope I have the companies right), and I would love to have the opportunity to have a tickling bondage session with each of them as well.
:devil2::devil2::devil2:

I would die to see Sierra Baynes, formerly of Realtickling, be tickled again. Either that or just have her old material released in clip form.

Sylvia Day
Missy Melroy
Audrey Dupree
Sara/Mishel Harrison
Darby Daniels
Kiana Lee (FM Concepts)
Marcela Conrad (FM Concepts)

I'd be just like old home week! :D

Not in any order . . .

Jenny from Paradise Vision
Lily from Paradise Vision
Missy Melroy

Honestly, when SimplyTickling had Savanna, I was head over heels crazy about her. The way she instantly cracks up and practically explodes into full blown belly laughter upon being tickled is mesmerizing and breathtaking. She's just so ticklish and her laughter is so awesome and genuine. I really do miss her.

SimpyTickling is a great studio and all of their models are great, especially some of the newer cute ones now, but I just haven't been as into them since Savanna left.

Tasha, in a lickle video done by the best licklers in Tickle Abuse. Brooke, Kellis, Jade, Taylor Raz, and Sasha Foxxx. It's a shame I didn't know TA did custom request back in the day. Had I known, I would have requested this back then.

I'd also would have love to see Jade and Taylor Raz tickle each other. I'm surprised they never did a video with one another.

Ms Ticklish USA is the video that ignited my interest in tickling when I was in my early teens. So I'd love to see any of those models tickled again! As far as I know they were all one off unknowns

Princess Kandi. Her ticklish feet and her laugh/tickle babble are adorable.

Ms Ticklish USA is the video that ignited my interest in tickling when I was in my early teens. So I'd love to see any of those models tickled again! As far as I know they were all one off unknowns

I know exactly what you mean! A few might have been in other videos, some from the contest were. But there are one or two from both who I would have loved to see more of.

I know exactly what you mean! A few might have been in other videos, some from the contest were. But there are one or two from both who I would have loved to see more of.

Oh wow! I never knew any were in any other content! That video holds a special place in my heart because it awakened the tickling part of my brain! (If that is a thing!). I have a few I'd like to see more of too :)

(MTP) Ryan Conner. I'd love to see her return one more time and do a full body, completely nude tickle video. She has the most sexy laugh/cackle.

From RealTickling: Kristin Lea and Priscilla James. I mean you can't get anymore legendary than these two. A couple years ago Priscilla James returned with Inner Sanctum Tickling. I was hoping that meant she was about to return to tickling in general, but it seems like that was just a one time thing.

From ZenTickling: Ginger, Amber York, and Foxy Roxy. Ginger was super cute and she had a really ticklish bellybutton. Amber York and Foxy Roxy were such a dynamic duo. Amber left before Roxy did, and Roxy while traveling the globe was still doing some tickle stuff. But eventually Roxy decided to hang it up.

From TickleTorture: Kristin. She had a sexy southern accent, and one of the most ticklish bellybuttons. I wish she'd gotten the chance to tickle Charlee Chase's bellybutton before deciding to retire. Because Charlee was relentless on hers.

From SimplyTickling: Tori and Savannah. Tori had a boyfriend who wasn't comfortable with her doing tickle vids, so that was it for her. Not sure about Savannah. And with Tori, there are many clips that people will never see. Early on, she did a lot of clips with Laura who also retired. She decided that she no longer wanted her videos up anymore. They were all removed from the store, and she owns the legal rights to them.

From TickleAbuse: JaeJae. JaeJae to me is the one of the biggest "what-if?" She was absolutely adorable, and I thought she was gonna be around for a while. Tommy said that there were plans to have her back. But sadly, her first tickle shoot was also her last.

Girls who shot with multiple tickle studios:

Mo Rina. She has her own C4S store and is active, but she's doing solo stuff now and seems to have left tickling behind. Her bellybutton was absolutely brutal for her.

Danica Logan. Another one who left the industry because she had a boyfriend who didn't want her doing vids anymore.

Lela Beryl. Really liked her laugh, and she could really dish it out as a ler. One of her last tweets was that she got her Masters in Rehabilitation & Mental Health Counseling. So that's what she's doing now career-wise I assume.

Dia Zerva. I really wish she hadn't retired before I started ordering customs. I would've ordered a ton with her. She was absolutely gorgeous, and she had such a great body.

Katrina Cassidy. She was a screamer. And like Dia, she had a great body.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back