• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling my brother's babysitter M/F, F/M

hurricaneman74

When I was 18 and my brother was 12, my brother had a babysitter who watched him when my mother worked. Normally I would watch my brother, but I was too involved in school activities in the time, and my mom decided to hire a 25 year Swiss woman. I'll call her Kris. Anyway I'd usually get home around 5pm, and she would stay until 530 when my mom got home. I never really talked to her or anything so I usually just ignored her. One time my mom told me that shed be working until 9 and that Kris would be staying to make dinner. I didn't really care and just went about as usual.

Then I saw her sitting there in just socks and I knew I had to take the oppurtunity to tickle her. I decided to see if I could figure out if she was ticklish. I began to tickle my younger bro for a few seconds while she was in the room. I didnt even have to ask.

"Oh, if you think he's ticklish, you should see me." said Kris

Wow that worked! "Oh really, I gotta see." I said and went and began tickling her sides. Now I primarily a foot guy and went for her socks. She was falling off the couch when I tickled her socked foot, and it only got worse for her when I ripped off the sock and began scribbling all over her bare foot. She was so ticklish. I had hit the jackpot. That ended the fun for then. We ate dinner and then my brother went downstairs to play Xbox.

We went into the computer room and we were playing some dumb game online. It soon turned into a contest and we bet that whoever lost would get tickled. I won the first game and i had her place her feet into my lap. For five minutes and I tickled everywhere on her feet, making her laugh and her feet jump. She wasnt as ticklish as she was before. After that we played another round of the game. This time she won. She then asked if I could go to the couch for my tickling

She laid me on the couch on my stomach, and sat down on the backs of my legs facing my feet. She ripped off my socks and went to work. I was far more ticklish than she was. I was dieing but I was loving it. I guess I was laughing too hard because after only 4 minutes she got up and said I had had enough. Not wanting to seem like a tickle freak I said ok. It was the start of a million tickles between me and Kris.

That was cool! I am going to be a baby sitter soon, I would like to come to a house like this!
Lucky man

Id love to hear about the other tickling's between you and her!

I love tickling of babysitters. I remember having an experience once where I was watching my brother crawl on the floor and follow him on my knees. The sitter was at the kitchen table. Her green sock covered foot was dangling in air. So when we crawled past I reached up and tickled her. Her instant kick out of the way and scream was enough to know it worked. She tried to play it off "Oh was I in the way?"

I asked if it tickled "Yes and I hate my feet being touched and especially tickled. Sorry hun."

We played on other game later with my baby brother and I tried to tickle her side as she tickled his. She didn't flinch or even move my hand "It does not work. Sorry the foot thing was just off guard. I am not even ticklish...Sucks to be you."

Lastly in what was a real downer. My dad came home and I have seen him make anyone fall on the floor laughing. I was excited and tried to hide but watch. He tickled her belly button as she streched (on purpose she always did that to him) "You know if I was ticklish that would be torture. But I love how that feels...Oh yeah your son kept trying to tickle me...you taught him well. I have a friend who should sit for you. She is off the charts ticklish and very playful.

I love tickling of babysitters. I remember having an experience once where I was watching my brother crawl on the floor and follow him on my knees. The sitter was at the kitchen table. Her green sock covered foot was dangling in air. So when we crawled past I reached up and tickled her. Her instant kick out of the way and scream was enough to know it worked. She tried to play it off "Oh was I in the way?"

I asked if it tickled "Yes and I hate my feet being touched and especially tickled. Sorry hun."

We played on other game later with my baby brother and I tried to tickle her side as she tickled his. She didn't flinch or even move my hand "It does not work. Sorry the foot thing was just off guard. I am not even ticklish...Sucks to be you."

Lastly in what was a real downer. My dad came home and I have seen him make anyone fall on the floor laughing. I was excited and tried to hide but watch. He tickled her belly button as she streched (on purpose she always did that to him) "You know if I was ticklish that would be torture. But I love how that feels...Oh yeah your son kept trying to tickle me...you taught him well. I have a friend who should sit for you. She is off the charts ticklish and very playful.

gosh, don't you just hate it when they say sucks to be you :p

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back