• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling my gilrfriend crazy

gscott2679

TMF Poster
It was Sunday night and me and my girlfriend were in the kitchen putting things away, and she was looking so sexy with this black blouse with the sides open. She wasn't wearing a bra so from the side you could see her breasts. As she was reaching up to put some cups on the top selve, I put my hand in her blouse and started tickling her armpits. She let out a loud scream and jerk away from me. I followed her toward the shove and tickled her sides. She laughed and told me to stop. I chased her to the countertop and grab both of her hands from behind a with my left hand using one finger I lightly tickled her left nipple which made her go nuts. Then I ran my finger in a circle around her breast and nipple which just cause her to laugh harder. I work my hand to her other breast and then her belly button. She was beside herself with laughter. This went on for about couple minutes. And she was winded sweating and trying not to laugh any more. She hit me on the arm and said that worse she was ever tickled, but enjoyed it. Her breasts very aroused. And yes we made out later that night.

Great story! I LOVE breast tickling. wish we had more stories about it on here. Thanks for the post

gscott2679

Great story my friend about you and your girlfriend and you tickling her sides and breasts, may I ask where you are both from? She sounds like one very ticklish lady. Are her feet ticklish too?

TicklesFemales

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back