• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling My Wifes Best Friend???

*myfeet*

Hey Guys, I got a question I need an opinion on. My wifes best friend is spending the night with us, and I was thinking maybe I would get the chance of starting some tickle fun. I know she is really ticklish and she has actually tickled my feet before quickly, so she knows how ticklish I am. My goal is to keep it clean, I have no intention of starting anything sexual, me and my girl have our own tickle fun. I guess I just want to have fun tickling someone else or them tickling me. So my question is, What would you do?

I'd talk to my partner about it first and see if they are okay with it. If your wife is okay with it and she thinks her best friend will be alright with it then things should be fine. Maybe your wife would even help you! But make sure she's comfortable with it first, so you don't make her upset.

Yea... I've never been blessed enough to have a wife (a real wife)... but you need to tell her what you're thinking. Had you NOT mentioned it here, I could say you could play it by ear & just tickle her playfully (like she did when she tickled you). But since you did, you can't go with the spur-of-the-moment tickle play. Might I suggest you ask/tell your wife how ticklish her friend is, and see how she responds? [Your friend seems like she'd be really fun to tickle, huh?] Maybe entice her to tickle her friend when she's there... and let the mayhem ensue.

Of course, if you're nervous about telling your wife in the first place about how badly you wanna tickle her friend... then you likely already know it's not something you should pursue.

Definitely going with tell your significant other.

Discuss with your wife first.

or.

This. Will. Go. Unwell.

Myriads

I agree with everyone else; discussing this with your wife is the only option. Otherwise, some very not-so-fun things are bound to happen. I'm sure she'll be okay with the situation though. If not... Sorry!

Is it possible to keep it clean if you have a tickling fetish? But anyways - discuss with you wife first like anybody else said. If she's fine with it, okay...but it could still be awkward. I wouldn't do it if I was you. Things like that have a tendency to turn sour.

ok, here's the best way to get where you want to go. first cloraform your wife, tie her up, and stick her under the bed or in a closet. then when her friend comes over, grab her and tie her to the bed and tickle the day lights out of her!
i mean, really, what can go wrong?!

steve

Some really good responses on this thread,.... I laughed out loud twice.

Thanx for your help guys. I think I'll let this one pass by, or work it out so I get tickled. Then It's out of my control....kinda.

And BELLY if you only knew how much of an idiot I'm not.

Instigate your wife to tickle torture her, then join in!

Every relationship is different but I'd tread lightly on this one.

I once got extremely drunk on my birthday and foolishly suggested that my wife's best friend "join us for some tickle action". A well placed smack across the face was the answer! Not one of my finest hours!

i'd be pissed if my husband started tickling someone else. you definitely have to discuss this with your wife first!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back