• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling my wife's soft soles

jones9191

TMF Regular
WL7FUiJl.jpg

Hi I saw that you responded to my request to see the tops of your wife's feet. I must say the tops of your wife's feet are just as gorgeous as her soles. Thank you for sharing. These pictures really show the soles and toes up close, their gorgeous. I like the wideness and the size of the big toe. She could probably do some foot modeling. So she is most ticklish under and between the toes than the arches ? How does she handle pedicures in a salon ? Has anyone else like her gf's or other guys tickled her feet ? Is there anyway you can put together a small clip of you tickling her feet ? Thanks for sharing the new photos.

Last edited:
wife feet are nice i like see feather i hope tickle her feet and toes real good bring out tickle tools feather oil fingers tooth brush beween the toes rope beween the toes tied down licking sucking nibbling drive her crazy tears of ticklish joy and laughter .

Hi I saw that you responded to my request to see the tops of your wife's feet. I must say the tops of your wife's feet are just as gorgeous as her soles. Thank you for sharing. These pictures really show the soles and toes up close, their gorgeous. I like the wideness and the size of the big toe. She could probably do some foot modeling. So she is most ticklish under and between the toes than the arches ? How does she handle pedicures in a salon ? Has anyone else like her gf's or other guys tickled her feet ? Is there anyway you can put together a small clip of you tickling her feet ? Thanks for sharing the new photos.

Thanks, she gets a lot of compliments on her feet when she's at the pool or wearing strappy sandals. She got a pedicure right before this tickle session. She handles pedicures fine, but is crazy ticklish right under her toes. She had a female friend in high school who would play with her feet, tickle her feet, pull her toes, but that was before I came into her life. Her mom used to drive her crazy by running her nails along her tender soles. Check out the true story session for more info.

They certainly look good from THIS angle!! Thanks for sharing! My own wife’s most foot ticklish spot is right under her toes, as well.

Any true stories of that to share?

Sadly no. They had a bit of a tiff over a "boyfriend" before I showed up. Although her friend's feet were not as hot as those of my wife's, I do remember running into her friend downtown one afternoon as she, like me, also worked as an assistant at a local business.

I told her that her toe ring was cute. Toe rings were just coming of fashion and her response was stunning.... Without warning, she put her hand on my shoulder to steady her balance and then kicked off her sandal to give me a better view of her toe ring and her sexy size seven foot.

You could have knocked me out with a feather! Thinking back on this I'm like...WTF!!!!!! Makes me wonder if my gf, now wife, had clued her. Hmmmmm......

-JJ

YES! But you didn't tell us exactly how she reacted to the feathers, please fill us in good Sir! :)

tickling wife's soft soles...

YES! But you didn't tell us exactly how she reacted to the feathers, please fill us in good Sir! :)

I slowly traced the soft goose starting at her heel, across her wrinkly sole, to her toes and then.....from her toes, sole, to heel again slowly, without a break.

"Does it tickle," I asked. "YES!!!!," she replied.

She tried not to laugh, but my wife's soles are very tender and the goose feather did its work. She giggled as I traced it from her heels to her soles.

She said the goose feather ticked more than the duck feather by just a bit.

Nice! I absolutely LOVE when the gal being tickled tries not to laugh! How could you tell that she was trying not to laugh, and how long did she hold out before finally starting to giggle??

try not to laugh????

Nice! I absolutely LOVE when the gal being tickled tries not to laugh! How could you tell that she was trying not to laugh, and how long did she hold out before finally starting to giggle??

Not long at all! Her mom told me many years ago that her soles are very sensitive...

KQ92kUvl.jpg

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back