• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling my younger sister at the beach

armpitticklish

Hi again, well i thought i would share another story with you all, this one is about my younger sister getting tickled by me and my twin sisters. Well here is the story. :)

Me, my twin sisters and my younger sister went down to the beach, we went for a swim, then after about 30 minutes or so of swimming my younger sister decides to go and lie down on the beach for awhile but me and my sister still swim and chat about stuff and then after awhile we decide to join my younger sister as we get close to her my sister Rachael says "hey girls, should we have abit of fun with Samantha" Rachael says with a evil grin and of course me and my sister agree with her so we walk up to where my sister is lying and sit next to her, my younger sister opens her eyes and sees us staring down at her with evil grins and her eyes go wide with fear as she knows what we are going to do to her and starts pleading away "please dont tickle me, you know how much i hate being tickled and i dont want anyone to hear me laughing, HAHAHAHAHA" my sister Rachael had tickled Samantha's (my younger sister) feet and then she stops and says "theres noone around so noone will hear you laugh of course we know that you hate tickling that is why we tickle you, hehe and its just abit of fun, dont worry it will be over soon" my sister Rachael says with a grin, "ok girls lets give these ticklish spots a good stroking,hehe" my other sister Cathy says, so i pin my younger sisters armps up so i can get to her armpits good and my sister Cathy sits on Samantha's legs, so Samantha cant move, i start stoking up and down with just one finger on each armpit which gets Samantha giggling and then my twin sister stroke their fingers up and down really slowly and then tickle her toes and then i start using five fingers on each armpit but this time really fast and Samantha goes from giggling to laughing crazy and my sisters start doing the same thing start stroking their fingers really fast up and down and i tickle her sides and then go back up to her armpits i do this for awhile and then i tickle her stomach and my sisters continue to tickle my sisters feet and my younger sister is in fits of laughter HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHASCREAM STOP PLEEEASE STOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHASCREAM HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTOPHAHAHAHAHAAHA and eventually we do and and my younger sister is panting away and trying to catch her breathe, i give her a bottle of water and then i give her a hug and then i say to her as my twin sister go back into the sea for another swim "we should team up and give one of them a good tickling aye" i say with a evil smile and my sister gives me a smile back and says "deffinitly, i know they have given you heaps of tickle tortures so im not annoyed at you so i am deffinitly in for payback tickling hehe" my younger sister says with an evil grin.

Well hopefully me and my younger sister will get one of my older sister's a good tickling and when we do i will post the story :)

I wish I had been there to see it. Thanks for sharing your experience. :D

Sounds fun. You girls should easily have buried her into the sand and really left her defenseless.

Excellent story, armpit. Thanks for sharing.

Mitch

lol you should have been a good sport, laid down and let her tickle you for revenge :p

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back