• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling not being sexual

doseone

TMF Poster
So I thought I'd pose a question here about this, as from the vast majority of topics I've been reading, most people don't see tickling as being anything but sexual. Is this true, or am I mistaken, as I'm here to say that for me personally it has never been a turn on. It's something I've always used even at a young age to relax and reduce stress, even making up games as kid which lead to me somehow being tickled. Anyone else feel this way or is it just me? One of the problems, is trying to find people to help me, as for the most part they are lead to believe this is something sexual that leads to something more. Any advice or suggestions as to how to find other like minded people into non-sexual tickling? Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Tickling is sexual for me, but I can see where you're coming from.

IMO, it's a fetish for some (like me); a sexy thing for others (analogous to sensual touching); a "relaxation" for others yet. It's just a matter of degree.

And sorry I have no idea where to find a "tickling for relaxation only" group...

I know it's surely not sexual for everyone. But the look I see in my girlfriends eyes and the sounds she makes when she gets me really laughing etc. Of course also the fact she wants to jump me afterwards, I would most definitely say tickling is sexual. :)

If I'm tickling a pretty lady, yes it's very sexual for me, Although I don't necessarily have to "get off" during or after the tickling. But if I'm tickling a niece or nephew, NO! Ewwwwwww! It's just fun tickling then. Nothing sexual around kids! :eeew:

If I'm tickling a pretty lady, yes it's very sexual for me, Although I don't necessarily have to "get off" during or after the tickling. But if I'm tickling a niece or nephew, NO! Ewwwwwww! It's just fun tickling then. Nothing sexual around kids! :eeew:

That pretty much sums it up. Context is important too.

The cop-out answer: "it depends"!

Tickling isn't sexual, just like whipped cream isn't sexual. But both can used to enhance sex and heat up things. I think it's hot when a pretty woman eats a banana, don't I don't feel a need to whip it out and start pounding away when I see a bunch of them at the grocery store. In the same way, getting tickled by a pretty woman makes the tickling hot. Much hotter than when done by Grandma, although that can be kind of hot too, in a disturbing incestual way.

I think of Ga-Ga's song 'Born This Way' in regard to this subject. Tickling girls' feet has always been sexually stimulating to me...since before I can remember. Of course I knew nothing about sex as a child, but when I would tickle a girl's feet, it made me feel good in a strange way. When I was ten years old my nine year old cousin taught me to jack off, but neither of us knew that it was a sexual thing. An older neighbor taught him to do it and he referred to it as 'making butter milk'. Anyway, when I would masturbate, my thoughts always drifted to tickling girls' feet. I noticed that when I fantasized about tickling feet, it would feel really good. Long story short...the center of my erotic impulse has always been completely centered on tickling the sexy feet of pretty girls. I wish that things could have been different. Life would have been so much simpler if I wasn't constantly trying to figure out how to get to my date's bare feet into my lap so that I could tickle them. It is a mind fuck to be tickling my date's feet and try to act like it is not turning me on when I am actually about to come unglued as she spreads her toes during the tickling. I think that you (doseone) are actually lucky if foot tickling doesn't turn you on.

Tickling for me is completely NON-sexual but I can totally see that it can be and is for a lot of people. Yes context is important for sure but I have regular playmate that I tickle and even though she is very attractive I do not consider tickling her to be a sexual turn-on. I guess for me tickling is simply a "recreational sport". So doseone you are not alone to consider ticking and sex to be mutually exclusive things. There are other folks out there like me who don't derive sexual enjoyment from tickling. There is obviously nothing at all wrong if you do connect tickling and sex but although our feelings about tickling might be atypical they are certainly not unique or unprecedented. Hope that helps:)

Definitely 100 percent sexual! I don't really understand how people can experiencing tickling and NOT get turned on. I mean, even non-fetish vanilla types I've been with seem pretty aroused after wrestling around in a good tickle fight.

This isn't to say it always has to lead to sex. My general rule is that, at the very least, I would only do it with a person I could be sexual with. Like, I could maybe tickle a beautiful friend but never a family member. Never anyone I'd be grossed out at the thought of having naked. I always get somewhat turned on from tickling. Experiencing that with the wrong person feels pretty disgusting and horrible. In general, I prefer it with my significant other only.

It's both for me. Sexual with females, and not sexual at all with males. Even playful tickling with females can get me aroused. M/M is different though, I don't see it as something to turn me on, but rather to test my own limits as a 'lee, just lay there and laugh kinda thing. I don't have any problems with other males tickling me, just as long as they respect my limits and don't try anything sexual.

I know it's surely not sexual for everyone. But the look I see in my girlfriends eyes and the sounds she makes when she gets me really laughing etc. Of course also the fact she wants to jump me afterwards, I would most definitely say tickling is sexual. :)

Sorry about using my own quote, but also if you're answering that kinda question on this site... Has to be sexual ;)

when im tickling my boyfriend the feeling I get is most definitely sexual. his screams and laughs really get me hot.
:excited:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back