• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling not for "Normal People"

This is something I can totally relate to. I've always felt really ashamed of my fetish and have kept it hidden from previous girlfriends for fear of being thought to be weird/ruining the relationship/having people find out. And yeah, that fear has definitely had an effect on the sex aspect of those relationships, with me trying to remain satisfied with "normal" sex. Like you, I've thought about talking the whole thing over with a therapist with some misconceived hope of finding a concrete 'solution'. But the more I've thought about it, the more I've realised that such a solution does not exist - and it shouldn't have to! If you have a fetish, it's a part of you and it's definitely not going anywhere...so it's all about finding someone with an open mind who cares enough about you to accept that tickling is your thing and to want to participate in it with you. It's just one of those little querks that make us all individual! If I was you, I'd stop wasting good money on this therapist that only seems interested in making you feel further alienated.

Of course there's no reason to feel alienated or ashamed because you have a fetish. Of course there are other people with the same fetish who are perfectly findable if you employ a little bravery and willingness to encounter rejection on the way -- that's true for everybody; even "normal" people. (Enjoying tickling and sex isn't normal? Please invite your therapist to publish their data here.)

What's the point of bringing this up to a therapist? The therapist is going to tell you one of two things:

1) Most people don't have a tickling fetish, so if you want to have a normal life, stop liking tickling (which you can't).
2) Most people don't have a tickling fetish, but the fetish is part of you, so just go with it, knowing that most people won't be able to relate to it.

There's really no magic solution where your fetish goes away (it won't) or where everyone else gets a memo from your therapist telling them that you're okay for having a tickling fetish, and that they should have one too! Ultimately, there's no way around it --- we've all got a tickling fetish that most people will never have. So just deal with it.

Geez folks, the OP feels like his tickling desires are or may impact his relationships. Same could be said for just about any other area of human behavior. And though we who frequent this web site have generally good to great feelings about the wonderful world of tickling, is the paraphrase of what the OP said the therapist said about most women not caring for tickling and sex that far off base? For us, maybe yes. For the rest of the world, maybe not so much.
This sounds more like a diatribe against therapy in general and therapists in particular.
Therapy does do some good now and again. If the OP feels like tickling is negatively impacting his life, more power to whomever or whatever can make him feel better.
I've been into tickling all my life and never felt the need of a therapist to sort things out but there is not nearly enough information provided for me to tell the OP he should or should not seek therapy
And so I trust his judgement that he feels he does.
Good luck marelsm. If you enjoy tickling as much as I do I hope you can find a way to make it a positive part of your life. While many women are not into tickling and sex my own experience has been that there are also many women who are into that very delightful and delicious thing.

This is something I can totally relate to. I've always felt really ashamed of my fetish and have kept it hidden from previous girlfriends for fear of being thought to be weird/ruining the relationship/having people find out. And yeah, that fear has definitely had an effect on the sex aspect of those relationships, with me trying to remain satisfied with "normal" sex. Like you, I've thought about talking the whole thing over with a therapist with some misconceived hope of finding a concrete 'solution'. But the more I've thought about it, the more I've realised that such a solution does not exist - and it shouldn't have to! If you have a fetish, it's a part of you and it's definitely not going anywhere...so it's all about finding someone with an open mind who cares enough about you to accept that tickling is your thing and to want to participate in it with you. It's just one of those little querks that make us all individual! If I was you, I'd stop wasting good money on this therapist that only seems interested in making you feel further alienated.
This.
I've had this fetish literally as far back as I can remember. At times, I felt like I wish I didn't have it - that I could be "normal" sexually. Then I realized, this is just who I am. I don't need to change it, I don't want to change it, and I am fortunate enough to have found my perfect partner who loves it as much as I do. Don't be ashamed of it - find someone who can embrace it with you!

For those who are struggling with it, I am sorry, I know it's not easy :(

Again, thank you all for for your helpful posts. I never thought I would get this many replies, and you have given me a lot to think about and the feeling I get from these post is that a: My fetish will never go away entirely, b: find a partner who can indulge me at lease on ocassion. All the best to you all
Marvelsm

This.
I've had this fetish literally as far back as I can remember. At times, I felt like I wish I didn't have it - that I could be "normal" sexually. Then I realized, this is just who I am. I don't need to change it, I don't want to change it, and I am fortunate enough to have found my perfect partner who loves it as much as I do. Don't be ashamed of it - find someone who can embrace it with you!

For those who are struggling with it, I am sorry, I know it's not easy :(

So you're one of the lucky ones! Good to hear that you've found your perfect match out there - a bit of encouragement for those of us who haven't yet! :)

I think your problem is that you view it as a fetish, tell others it's a fetish, and make it out to be a big, important thing to the point that you're seeing a therapist about it. I'm not saying it's not a "fetish", but you're mentally taking it to a level that is giving you this problem. Have you ever just, you know, started lightly tickling someone while making out with them, and integrated it slowly with someone that you're seeing instead of saying "I HAVE A TICKLING FETISH PLEASE LET ME TIE YOU UP AND TICKLE TORTURE YOU".

This is a complete generalisation! Through my studies of psychology I have learnt that fetishism is indeed defined as abnormal behaviour but this doesn't mean it is a bad thing. Deep down the human psyche wants nothing more than to experiment and release inner desires, our sex life being the biggest medium we have to express our individuality. You'd be surprised how many women would be more than happy to indulge your fetish. It's all about how you approach it ;)

Adding to this... Maybe Marvelsm , unless your trying to overcome something with the tickling thing, maybe your looking to hard to find some sort of a diamond in the rough. Short story; if you like her, know how to please her(and I don't mean sexually that's just a bonus). If she as well likes you, then she well do the same.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back