• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling or Pleasure?

C.K. Storyteller

3rd Level Blue Feather
In the Video Clip section, knismo (of Stuck in the Stocks fame) posted a new clip.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=73590

In this clip, he describes Heather, a lee, who has two different reactions to tickling, depending on the foot being stimulated.

With one foot, she is hyper ticklish, and reacts accordingly. With the other, she is sexually aroused, and will eventually climax.

The question that immediately came to my mind is:

If you were the tickler of a girl like this, and you could only play with one foot, which one would you go for?

Essentially, would you choose tickling, or orgasms?

Well, I'd love to play with both, alternating between them, but if I could only choose one, definitely the orgasmic foot...and I'd bring her right to the edge several times first before letting her cum...then I'd have to keep tickling to give her a series of multiple orgasms.

Well, I'd love to play with both, alternating between them, but if I could only choose one, definitely the orgasmic foot...and I'd bring her right to the edge several times first before letting her cum...then I'd have to keep tickling to give her a series of multiple orgasms.

This.

It's pretty awesome...I thought I was the only one with feet like that!! My husband can barely touch my left foot without me shrieking and flailing, but I can just lay there with him tickling my right foot and cum even while giggling. It's AWESOME!!

Mmmmh ..if you take me ten you can take both feet. I'm ticklish on both and it turns me on. HEhe ...It's juz too much fun

Well from the girl's point of view, nothing beats a nice back and forth between tickling and sexy - do both!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back