• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling other peoples moms

Ryan1986

TMF Regular
everyone must have seen their freinds or girlfreinds moms feet or exposed ticlklish areas and what an arousing sensation it is well for me it was at least
does anyone have any sotires of foot play or ticklishnes involving moms of frends or girlfreinds heres mine( pardon me my typing is atrocious!)

so I was at my freinds house one day and we were really close and he had to go and have a shower so I was left sitting in the living room with his mom she was a skinny woman in her late fourtys with aubrunish hair kind of an aged face but you could tell she was once very hot anyways she was laying on the couch in a sweater jeans and barefoot. I noticed that her feet looked very soft and so did her soles so I decided to make a move. I reached over to get out of my jacket and i burshed my hand up against her sole it twitched and she looked straight at me this was the moment of truth she smiled in a calm way and said " I like having my geet touched" I was so surprised that I didnt say anything for about three minutes then I finally asked " would you like a message I'm quite good at them" and she said " allright but stop when bryce gets out of the shower I dont want him weirded out or anything" so I placed her feet in my lap and just before I began she said" can you scratch my feet I like having them scratched" and I was hysterical with inner hapiness so I then started to slowly rake her soles back in forth she murmured with pleasure as i caresed her mily white soles with the tips of my fingers. it felt liek forever but sadly it was only for about two minutes before bri came down from his shower

theirs my story my grammar and punctuation sucks so be nice

That rocks!

I bet his mom was trying to make a move on you. Cherish that memory, my friend. Things like that don't happen very often. Later and Happy Tickling! :dogpile:

kirasao said:
I bet his mom was trying to make a move on you. Cherish that memory, my friend. Things like that don't happen very often. Later and Happy Tickling! :dogpile:

sadly I fell out of touch with this freind he found drugs I hope he is well

My Condolences...

Ryan1986 said:
sadly I fell out of touch with this freind he found drugs I hope he is well

I know how hard it can be to lose a friend to substance abuse. Maybe you could find the time to call him or go by his house sometime, just to at least check up on him.

Sorry that your friend hit some hard times.

:(

I don't really understand guy's need to tickle girlfriends PARENTS! But I suppose, whatever floats your boat.

I had a situation once where I could have had a good time with one of my friend's mom's feet, but the opportunity was taken away from me, and didnt happen again.
One day, I was over at my friend Adam's house, and Adam knew I was into feet. This was many years ago, when I was about 18. Adam had a sister who was five years older than us, and Adam knew I had a foot fetish. Instead of just doing so, I tried to ask his older sister, Andrea, if I could give her a foot massage, and tickle her feet. These were people I had known for many years, so I knew this girl well. Andrea wasn't too pleased, said no, and slammed her bedroom door. Sometime later, their parents came home, and Andrea was taunting me about wanting to massage and tickle her feet. Their mom, however, was very cool about the whole situation. Right in front of my friend's father, the mom blurted out: "It's normal for young guys to want to do things like that, and play with feet. I wouldnt have a problem with it if you guys wanted to tickle my feet" Needless to say, I was floored, and wanted to give her a massage and tickle her right there. However, her husband didnt seem too thrilled about the whole idea, thinking that playing with feet was weird. So, it not being the right time, I dropped it. I had other opportunities when I was alone with my friend and his mom sometime after that, but at that time, my tickling fetish wasnt as it is today, so I let it drop. I lost touch with these people about a year or so after this instance, so the foot tickling of the mom never happened. Had her husband not been home at the time, I almost certainly would have been able to play with this woman's feet, but, alas, it wasnt to be.
This is the closest I've ever come to tickling a friend's mom's feet.

Mitch

Kitten_Kat said:
... I don't really understand guy's need to tickle girlfriends PARENTS! But I suppose, whatever floats your boat.
IMHO "whatever floats your boat" is a pretty good attitude to have when hanging out in this type forum. I like tales of tickling older women. I guess it's on a par with tickling teachers. I don't particularly understand my interest in this subject, I kind of just accept it and go on from there. :illogical

I can't think of any time when I got to tickle an older woman. (*sigh!*) I was too big a wuss to go for it when I was young.

I know that Ryan and I are not alone in our interest in this subject. I've read lots of posts about it. I'd like to read a lot more!

:bouncybou

Kickass Story!

Mitchell said:
I had a situation once where I could have had a good time with one of my friend's mom's feet, but the opportunity was taken away from me, and didnt happen again.
One day, I was over at my friend Adam's house, and Adam knew I was into feet. This was many years ago, when I was about 18. Adam had a sister who was five years older than us, and Adam knew I had a foot fetish. Instead of just doing so, I tried to ask his older sister, Andrea, if I could give her a foot massage, and tickle her feet. These were people I had known for many years, so I knew this girl well. Andrea wasn't too pleased, said no, and slammed her bedroom door. Sometime later, their parents came home, and Andrea was taunting me about wanting to massage and tickle her feet. Their mom, however, was very cool about the whole situation. Right in front of my friend's father, the mom blurted out: "It's normal for young guys to want to do things like that, and play with feet. I wouldnt have a problem with it if you guys wanted to tickle my feet" Needless to say, I was floored, and wanted to give her a massage and tickle her right there. However, her husband didnt seem too thrilled about the whole idea, thinking that playing with feet was weird. So, it not being the right time, I dropped it. I had other opportunities when I was alone with my friend and his mom sometime after that, but at that time, my tickling fetish wasnt as it is today, so I let it drop. I lost touch with these people about a year or so after this instance, so the foot tickling of the mom never happened. Had her husband not been home at the time, I almost certainly would have been able to play with this woman's feet, but, alas, it wasnt to be.
This is the closest I've ever come to tickling a friend's mom's feet.

Mitch

I never heard that one before! Ahh, the memories that one comes to cherish... :upsidedow Until reading this thread, I've never really considered tickling a friend's mom's feet. Dunno why. Sounds very kinky, which means it's got to be something I'm bound to like. Here's a theory I wanna play with, though. What if it's more than a quick tickle or foot massage with the moms in question? What if it's something a little more sexual? I guess what I'm trying to say is what if these women like the attention that they're getting from a younger man that makes them still feel like sensuous, desirable people? The kind of feeling that she no longer gets from her significant other. In that sense, it would be easy for a woman to pass off such attention as playful instead of sexual so as to not put herself in a bad light. I reiterate, it's just a theory. Thanks again and Happy Tickling!

I tickle my mother in law's feet all the time, in fact, she sets herself up to be tickled...imagine that

I have tickled my friends' moms feet sometimes, but I have it set up where she asks for it, instead of me taking the offensive to tickle them, therefore, eliminating the friends being mad at you moment.

The Whimsical Ninja Has A Request!

natural tickler said:
I tickle my mother in law's feet all the time, in fact, she sets herself up to be tickled...imagine that

I have tickled my friends' moms feet sometimes, but I have it set up where she asks for it, instead of me taking the offensive to tickle them, therefore, eliminating the friends being mad at you moment.

Please tell what your secret is to aquiring this pleasure. Inquiring minds are dying to know!

Me and a couple of my friends stayed at one of our friends house one night. My friend had his girlfriend over and us guys. At one point of the night we were all in one room taking shots. I layed down and his girlfriends foot was to my right. I reached out and tickled it, she laughed but did not move, so I tickled it again but this time she laughed an moved her foot. Thinking that I wasnt going to get any more tickle action I walked downstairs with one of the guys. I saw my friends mom cleaning the kitchen floor barefoot. I told her that for all her hard work that I would rub her feet when she was done. She laughed because she thought I was joking. Later on the rest of the guys went out and it was just me, my friends mom, and another guy. The other guy fell asleep. We were watching a movie and the mom was sitting on the couch with one foot up. The couch was long enough that I had room to sit down an she could still have her leg extended. I sat down, grabbed a pillow and put it on my lap, then grabbed her foot and put it on my lap and reminded her that I owed her a foot massage. She let me rub her foot for a long time. Then I reached and grabbed her other foot. I quickly tickled this foot when I first put it in my lap and she flinched. I let off because I didnt want her to take her feet away. I continued to rub her feet for a while until I couldnt take it anymore and I started to softly tickle her soft wrinkly soles. She suprisingly didnt move or flinch her feet, instead she just left them in place without any movement. As I softly tickled her soles for the next 15 or 20 minutes she never moved. I couldnt resist and I wanted to know if she was ticklish. I tickled softly and increased the pressure as time went by, I finally saw her toes flex a little as I began to scratch her soles harder. She finally moved her feet while laughing exclaiming that it tickled, but she let me grab her feet and put her feet back in my lap an softly tickle her feet until my friends walked back in. She quickly moved her feet from my lap but my friend's girlfriend noticed and said I see he got you too, he got me earlier. That is by far my most memorable tickling experience ever.

P.S. the pillow in my lap was for her comfort and to cover up my erection

Smart Move!

davis said:
P.S. the pillow in my lap was for her comfort and to cover up my erection

That was a good idea to use the pillow to hide an otherwise very embarrassing erection. We do what we must in order not too offend too many people. Btw, Welcome to the Tickling Media Forum, davis, and Happy Tickling! :feets:

this is what got me started

longtime foot tickler and lurker here! and first time poster but had to because it is the topic that REALLY got me into this! Growing up i knew early on that i LOVED to tickle female feet and get those wonderful reactions of hysterical laughing, pleading and begging, rolling about, etc. I also seemed to have a thing for older women--aunts, mom's friends, friend's moms, even dates' moms. THE one who really got to me was Mrs. Will (fictious name but true story), my best friend's mom. She had a wonderful personality, gorgoeus feet with bright red polish and the ever present ankle bracelet and i had seen her tickled several times by her kids and nephews and had seen her go nuts. Actually many WONDERFUL memories of her at parties with heels off and feet up going nuts. One time i watched with her nicely dressed in skirt, hose and heels sit in an easy chair and remove her heels only to have her nephew first take her heels out of the room (they were toeless and backless) to hide them, position a chair right next to her, then come back with a feather duster in hand laughing to himself about what he was obviously going to do. He pulled her feet into his lap and tickled her into hysterics for at least ten mins as i watched transfixed. From then on i planned and skeemed to have the opportunity myself. Over the years from 14 to 20 i got her MANY times--making sure i showed up when no one else would be there. Got her several times laying on the couch with and without nylons, pulling her feet up into my lap as she watched tv, first telling her i would massage then tickling her half to death--one time as long as a half hour with her feet up in my lap as we watched Red Skelton (she laughed REALLY hard throughout that, and not from Red's antics, lol's). By far ONE of the THREE best and the one that put me on the road to being a life long tickler is when the father and sons went on an extended weekend. Knowing she was by herself i dropped by several times to ask if she needed anything (i was 17). She told me how sweet i was and how i could take the trash out and do the lawn if i wanted to. She realy looked beautiful--black dress, bright red polish, had been shopping, gold sandal type heels). For forty she seemed beautiful to me, though i of course was also attracted to girl's my age and had sort of a girlfirend who unfortunately did not want to be tickled. Anyway i got the courage up to tell Mrs. Will id be glad to do the chores if i could tickle her feet. She purked up and said of course--she needed a good laugh. The whole time i mowed the lawn i thought about what a great time awaited me. Iwent in at one point and told her i was almost done and to get ready for the tickling. At that point she laid down on the couch with her feet up and told me shed be waiting! My mouth went dry. I hurried up and came back in going to their toy room first and got several suction type darts that had feathers in them and a jump rope--I decided to REALLY go for it! i sat down and put her feet in my lap and began tickling with my fingers and the feathers. OH MY! She laughed harder than ever, rolled around pleading shrieking in laughter! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOO MY FEET ARE SOOOOOOOO TICKLISH HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEEE NOT THEREEEEEEEEE HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHHHHOOOO NOT THAT STOPPPPPPPP OHHHHHHHHHHHH NOT THAT FEATHER AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAAA NOT THAT AGAINNN HAHAHAAAHA HAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAA YEEEEEEEEE GADS STOP YOU ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY AHAHAHHAAHHAAAA
this went on and on. Finally, i got the jump rope to tie her ankles but she told me it was too rough and pointed to the yarn basket. So at 17 i tied her ankles and wrists and ticked for at least an hour more giving her breathing breaks only as she laughed and laughed and laughed! WHEW! Eveb now after being married to a faithful lee and having had many women my age this was a defining time for me. Like i said there were two more defining events with her and id be glad to post if there is interest. But tickling my friend's mom put me on the lifelong road. SHe is now deceased sadly but over the years i made reference to our fun, and she grined, For oldtime sake i even once got her feet when she was 70 and i still found her laugh and feet attractive! I hope there are some who can relate fondly to this. I also got my aunt and several neighborhood ladies several times but good. Powerful stuff but Mrs. Wills takes the prize for a wonderful memeory and MOST intense session. Thanks for listening!

an another thing...........

since this is my first post i wanted to add a few more things about Mrs Will that i failed to include in my first one that might be of interest. She was 40 when i was 17. She was rather attractive,pretty face, medium shape, nice legs, gorgeous feet probably size 9, feet well cared for with pedicures and bright red polish. Delightful personality--always laughing! Her son Bob was and is my best friend, NEVER mentioned nor i think knew i tied his mom up and tickled her feet. ONly mentioned to me once (like when i was 15) that "mom said you about killed her when you tickled her feet." Several times when i was at the house and Bob would be up stairs getting ready shed bare her feet if they werent already bare sit next to me on the couch and several times palyfully kicked me in the sides as shed lay back, obviously trying to get tickled. Several times after THE first defining event she elluded to it-with "you almost killed me--i about died laughing" but NEVER a protest. Two more stories if there is interest--one before and then after im married and her tied to the bed at age 50!

I actually did this a few times.

When I was going out with my 2nd girlfriend her mother was really friendly and she used to tickle me on my sides occasionally in an innocent fun manner. I used to tickle back oftenly but never enough to get into a full blown ticklefight (or to get myself an erection). But one time, I came by to visit and she greeted me at the door, informed me that my girlfriend (her daughter) was in the bath at the moment and was still getting ready because I'd arrived about an hour early. As soon as I came in I noticed she was barefoot and because her husband and her other daughter were out shopping I considered tickling her and began formulating a way to do it without revealing I was interested in tickling. She was rather attractive (especially for a woman in her late 30's) and I was only 16, so I was most definatly eager to tickle her.

Luckily for me, when she sat on her couch she sat with her legs under her so her feet were on the couch in a perfect position for me to attack. Nervously I sat on the couch next to her and began working up the courage to tickle her. Then I just clicked in my head and reached a hand over skittering my fingers up her sole. She blinked turning her head to me a little shocked and I felt my heart jump into my throat. So I went "this is what you get for all those times you've tickled me!" and gave her a few more quick tickles on her feet. She laughed softly and seemingly brushed it off as just general play. I went out later with my girlfriend but all through the date I couldn't get how great her mother's feet felt out of my mind.

That was my best experiance with another person's mother, but I've had other experiances. None really that interesting. Considering how pretty the mother was and how she was barefoot at the time I couldn't really resist in the situation. Thankfully she didn't catch on that I was interested in tickling and didn't even mention the situation to her daughter. Which was a relief. I used to tickle the other daughter a lot as well (sometimes with the help of my girlfriend) which was fun. They were a fun bunch!

i dont want to bore anyone but if there is interest in another Mrs will story.......

id be glad to share it but lets get some reaction to the first ones i posted! thanks

jaketickle's stories...

needless to say we all love them and want more.... your story is the stuff ticklephiles dreams are made of.... I would kill for an opportunity like that one!

:devil:

jaketickle said:
longtime foot tickler and lurker here! and first time poster but had to because it is the topic that REALLY got me into this! Growing up i knew early on that i LOVED to tickle female feet and get those wonderful reactions of hysterical laughing, pleading and begging, rolling about, etc. I also seemed to have a thing for older women--aunts, mom's friends, friend's moms, even dates' moms. THE one who really got to me was Mrs. Will (fictious name but true story), my best friend's mom. She had a wonderful personality, gorgoeus feet with bright red polish and the ever present ankle bracelet and i had seen her tickled several times by her kids and nephews and had seen her go nuts. Actually many WONDERFUL memories of her at parties with heels off and feet up going nuts. One time i watched with her nicely dressed in skirt, hose and heels sit in an easy chair and remove her heels only to have her nephew first take her heels out of the room (they were toeless and backless) to hide them, position a chair right next to her, then come back with a feather duster in hand laughing to himself about what he was obviously going to do. He pulled her feet into his lap and tickled her into hysterics for at least ten mins as i watched transfixed. From then on i planned and skeemed to have the opportunity myself. Over the years from 14 to 20 i got her MANY times--making sure i showed up when no one else would be there. Got her several times laying on the couch with and without nylons, pulling her feet up into my lap as she watched tv, first telling her i would massage then tickling her half to death--one time as long as a half hour with her feet up in my lap as we watched Red Skelton (she laughed REALLY hard throughout that, and not from Red's antics, lol's). By far ONE of the THREE best and the one that put me on the road to being a life long tickler is when the father and sons went on an extended weekend. Knowing she was by herself i dropped by several times to ask if she needed anything (i was 17). She told me how sweet i was and how i could take the trash out and do the lawn if i wanted to. She realy looked beautiful--black dress, bright red polish, had been shopping, gold sandal type heels). For forty she seemed beautiful to me, though i of course was also attracted to girl's my age and had sort of a girlfirend who unfortunately did not want to be tickled. Anyway i got the courage up to tell Mrs. Will id be glad to do the chores if i could tickle her feet. She purked up and said of course--she needed a good laugh. The whole time i mowed the lawn i thought about what a great time awaited me. Iwent in at one point and told her i was almost done and to get ready for the tickling. At that point she laid down on the couch with her feet up and told me shed be waiting! My mouth went dry. I hurried up and came back in going to their toy room first and got several suction type darts that had feathers in them and a jump rope--I decided to REALLY go for it! i sat down and put her feet in my lap and began tickling with my fingers and the feathers. OH MY! She laughed harder than ever, rolled around pleading shrieking in laughter! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOO MY FEET ARE SOOOOOOOO TICKLISH HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEEE NOT THEREEEEEEEEE HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHHHHOOOO NOT THAT STOPPPPPPPP OHHHHHHHHHHHH NOT THAT FEATHER AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAAA NOT THAT AGAINNN HAHAHAAAHA HAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAA YEEEEEEEEE GADS STOP YOU ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY AHAHAHHAAHHAAAA
this went on and on. Finally, i got the jump rope to tie her ankles but she told me it was too rough and pointed to the yarn basket. So at 17 i tied her ankles and wrists and ticked for at least an hour more giving her breathing breaks only as she laughed and laughed and laughed! WHEW! Eveb now after being married to a faithful lee and having had many women my age this was a defining time for me. Like i said there were two more defining events with her and id be glad to post if there is interest. But tickling my friend's mom put me on the lifelong road. SHe is now deceased sadly but over the years i made reference to our fun, and she grined, For oldtime sake i even once got her feet when she was 70 and i still found her laugh and feet attractive! I hope there are some who can relate fondly to this. I also got my aunt and several neighborhood ladies several times but good. Powerful stuff but Mrs. Wills takes the prize for a wonderful memeory and MOST intense session. Thanks for listening!

you knwo whats weird the mom I tickled was named mrs wills aswell

not exactly a clamoring but here is more of Mrs. Wills

retelling that one story has me thinking about two others. Hope im not boring folks here. As i said i tickled her over the years--a pretty older woman wih gorgeous feet that were VERY ticklish but she loved laughing! my experiences with her were defining though. Over the years ive tickled many women, almost al my own age. Ive married a gorgeous woman who shares my devotion and has gorgeous feet. She even has allowed others to tickle her. But still as i went past fifty i realize Mrs. Wills was the best! In addition to the above story about tickling her half to death when i was 17 i go ther but good first before i was married then years later, thoguh there was always playful tickling over the years. Before i was married i saw her a couple of times and once when we were alone and her feet were bare i tickled her and told her affectionately that the time i about tickled her to death on the couch was a special moment for me and that now at 26 id still love to do it again beofre i got married. Wonderfully she said "anytime--lets just make sure wed be alone--people will think im crazy". We stayed in touch and she told me a night for sure shed be alone--her sons and hub were going to be fishing. I went over, she was so beautifuly dressed with skirt and bare feet with beautiful red polished nails. I took her to the couch like the years before, tied her ankles and wrists again and tickled her about to death. I didnt use feathers because sadly i forgot to bring some though they had worked well even on her hose the first time. She laughed and shrieked and pleaded rolling around in hysterics. I told her all kinds of corny jokes (why does the chicken cross the road type) and tickled her feet to make her laugh hard comicly in response to them. "tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle" NOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA NOOOOO YOU ARE KILLING ME NOOOOOOOO AAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHE HOHOHOHOOHHOOHHOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STOPPPPPPPPP STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPppp this went on and on and on. Then i sat her up and tickled her like i saw her nephew get her at the party. pulling her feet into my lap as i sat in a chair and she in another one. My guess is i tickled her for more than an hour and a half all told! later after a couple of years her husband died and we talked on the phine several times and when home called her to give sympathy. Another year later i was coming home and called her to make arrangements to see her. This session was heavenly. I told her id love to tickle her feet again when i was home if i could and she immediately obliged. Though now fifty she was REALLY into this. that session was the best of my life and like ive said i have a beautiful ticklish wife and have tickled mer friends, ladies i work with, etc. Let me know if youd like to hear more!

Great stuff!

Here's two of my stories back to back. This can also be found on the Mousepad.

Now, not only is THIS is a great source of foot fun, but it's time to bring this thread back to the forefront of the mousepad, am I wrong!?!

Anyhow, I'm going to talk about two women, Tina and Irene, who were my friend's mothers. They were both very different to one another, Tina was young, attractive and into heavy metal, Irene was middle aged, plump, and went to church. Regardless, they both separately allowed me to induldge in footplay with them, from when I was aged 13 to 16!

Here's the stories about Tina:

I was aged 12 when I first started going around her hosue to visit her son. We were both big WWF fans (as it was then), and I used to go over there every Saturday night to watch it. Throughout all this time, Tina would always wear sandal type shoes and tan or white tights (although she always referred to them as 'stockings'). Anyhow, one night, we decided to play 'Blind Man's Buff', and my mate was the one with the blindfold on. I'd decided to put loads of obstacles in his way, and asked her if she had any ideas for obstacles. Amongst other things, she came up with shoes. Wahey!!

'Great idea,Tina!! Here, may I...?' and with that, I reached down to take her shoes off. As she was in sandals, they were very easy to take off, but I made sure for it to take longer. As I lifted up her tan stocking leg, I placed my hand around her heel in an attempt to get some 'leverage', and pulled off her shoe. I did the same to the other one, and there she sat, shoeless and in stocking feet, my friend's cool mum!! My heart was beating, but I made sure tog et on with the game of blind man's buff. Once this was done, myself and my friend went to put her shoes back on her feet, but put them on the wrong one's on purpose! She shook them off, but asked us to be careful of her feet.

'Why, are they ticklish?' I asked
'Erm...yes', she said sheepishly
'Like this?', and with that, I attacked her stocking sole! She flinched, shot me a dirty look, but had a small smile on her face, so I knew I'd hit paydirt. For the next few years after that, I get her feet several times over!

There were the times that we had wrestling matches ourselves, and I'd insist on her doing it in stocking feet. I'd always take off her shoes before hand, and say to her 'Fancy a wrestling match?' and not only would she never complain about me taking her shoes off, but she'd always give me the match, allowing me access to her stocking feet even more!!! Hell, I'd make her submit by tickling her feet!!!! Another time, when I was wrestling my mate, she was shoeless (I'd probably taken them off!!), and I was on the floor directly under her feet, and I got a great sole shot!! I'd use her foot to try and escape the hold, agani using it for 'leverage', and she never complained once!

In fact, I remember one time I was in the house alone with her (I was about 14 or 15), just the two of us watching tv, and she curled her stocking feet up onto the sofa and had her toes just gently touching my thighs!!! Whether she knew what she was doing or not I don't know, but, my God, I was in wonderland!!!

Her son and I soon split up, which was a same, as I enjoyed messing around with her feet. However, almost directly after Tina came the other friend's mother, Irene:

Now, as I've said, Irene wasn't much of a looker, but she was always quit easy to dupe into getting her shoes off. She'd normally wear American tan tights as well, sometimes white, sometimes black. I do recall that it took her ages to show me her feet, as she was always in shoes or slippers. One day, she came in from working late, and I was at her front room table doing an essay. My mate was in his bedroom on his computer, and she flopped down onto the setee, and slowly began to take her shoes off. Maybe she saw me looking, but she stoped halfway, and just had her feet resting outside her shoes, they weren't totally put of them. I was desperate for her to get them off, which after about ten minutes, she did. I knew that I'd have to see her feet again, and made sure to do so.

I'd ask her how tall she was, and get her to take her shoes off to show me (this was about the same time I was doing this very thing to teachers at school under the guise of a 'science project'), which she'd do, no questions asked! Once her slippers came off, I'd bend down and pretend to be measuring her, accidentally touching her stocking feet!! Other times I'd insist she put her feet up, and take off her slippers to get her comfortbale, and on two occassions I even gave her a foot massage!!! One was in front of my friend as well!

The first time I made her put her feet up, asked if she wanted her feet massaged, asked my mate if it was alright, he wasn't bothered, and so off I went, just gently massaging away onher tan stocking soles. She just lay back and enjoyed it. The second time was even better....

My friend had conned me into washing his car with him, which I was less then impressed about, as he'd got me to his house under false pretences. During this time, we had to keep going upstairs to get refills of water. While I was up there alone, with my friend still washing the car, I began talking to his mum, who was sitting on her bed reading a book. I noticed, that for the first time in the two years or so that I'd been visiting my mate (I was about 15 at this point), she was wearing black tights!! Wow!!! Now this was too good to resist! I began talking to her, and as we talked, I beagn chanign the topic to her shoes. DUH!!!

Anyway, as we were talking, I sat in front of her, and asked if she'd like to try on my spanking brand new white Nike trainers (which I was very proud of, now I couldn't bring myself to buy Nike, but that's another story!). She said yes, slipped off her slippers, and put them on. We had a bit of a chat, and I went to get my trainers back from her. As I took them off her feet, I gave them a little tickle, but she didn't flinch, as she wasn't ticklish.

I expressed disappointment with this, and asked if I could carry on. She laughed, but placed her black stocking feet in my lap, and let me gently tickle and massage them for about ten minutes. As I did it, I was talking to her, asking if it tickled, and if she was enjoying it, to which the answers were 'no' and 'yes'. To try and get them to tickle, I started going harder and faster, but to no avail, as the telephone began ringing.

Here comes the best part!

She was on the phone for about five minutes or so, then hung up. Without saying anything else, she came back into the bedroom, sat on the bed and then swung her feet back up into my lap!!! Well, I didn't need any encouragement, so I went to work on them again, massaging and tickling them, finding one little ticklish spot on her feet, just by the side and top of the instep! She flinched and laughed when I found it, and pulled away, saying it tickled! I promised not to do it again, and carried on massaging her feet.

I then took a chance and sniffed her foot from toes to heel, and said that they smelt, even though they didn't. She took offence to this, protesting that her feet didn't smell, that she'd just had a bath ect etc. This seemed like a good point to end things, so I apologised and let her go. I must have played with her feet for about 25 minutes.

Amazingly, throughout all this time, my friend stayed downstairs washing the car...

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Thanks for taking the time to share, Smash. Great stuff, like always!

Jake, I'd love to read more of your stories. They are not in the least boring.

last (and best)Mrs. Wills story

ok--here it is--still gives me the chills to thonk of.. Without a doubt THE best tickling experience of my life, and ive had MANY and am married to a very attractive and ticklish woman. That is why this belongs in this thread--Mrs Wills was my best frirned's mom! I had tickled her feet several times previously (see two above posts) but this one was the signature event of my career as tickler. I was 27, she 50. Her hub had been dead several years. Knowing id be in my home town the next month, i called her. One call led to two which led to three. I told her how much i VERY much enjoyed my prior ticklings of her.........and ask if i could do another. I was soooo gratified by the ease with which she said yes and how she helped with the planning: must be during the day so her sons would not be there, did i want nylons or bare(bare--her size nine feet were beautiful), the color of polish i prefered (bright red), she would take care of having tiedowns and feathers there. After a couple of more cals we agreed id tie her to the bed and that i could do her for an hour. i SOOOOOOOOO looked forward to this. The anticipation was overwhelming! Finally the day came. I arrivied and was struck by how beautiful she was and how much she obviously prepared for this: she was in a light tan slip, beautifuly made up, her feet goregeously pedicured. She nervously laughed that people would think we were crazy then we went upstairs. I told her i planned to tickle her witless--she said she hoped so--she needed desperately a good long hard laugh. She had silk ropes on the bed, plus many different types of feathers and brushes.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back