• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling other peoples moms

the tckling of Mrs Wills, my best friend's mom

this was such a wonderful session. I tied her wrists togther over her head to the posts on either side of the head board then her feet to the foot board with each foot securely tied to the footboard pole about a foot apart,With her tied down i pulled up a piano stool size stool to the foot of the bed and began with a test tickled where she almost went a foot high off the bed. My her feet were gorgeous and sensitive. I tickled and tickled and tickled as she howled away in hysteria, verbaly taunting throughout with tickle tickle ticklle and kitchie kitchie koo. First fingers walking up and down her soles then under her toes, then using the feathers. The stiff quils killed her as i went up and down her soles endlessly. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAAHAAAA GASP I CANT STAND THIS AAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAAA
UP AND DOWN HER SOLES I WORKED AS SHE ARCHED HER BACK, SCREAMED IN LAUGHTER, THREW HER HEAD BACK, OFFERING TO TELL ALL SECRETS IF ID STOP HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOHOOHHOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOHOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOHHOOHOHOOOO I'LL TALK I'LL CONFESS STOPPPPPP THIS IS TORTURE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I TICKLED ON AND ON. THE DIN OF HYSTERIA WAS UNBELIEVABLE. FINGERS, BRUSHES, QUILLS, FEATHER DUSTER, REUSING THOSE THINGS AND TECHNIQUES THAT GOT TO HER THE MOST. I JUST CANT PROCLAIN ENOUGH HOW TICKLING HER WAS THE PAEK EVENT OF MY LIFE WITH THIS FETISH. WHY I DONT KNOW THOUGH I THINK IT WAS BECAUSE OF HOW HARD SHE LAUGHED AND PLEADED.THIS WENT ON FOR WAYYYY MORE THAN AN HOUR AND SHE LAUGHED FOR ANOTHER FIVE MINS ONCE I STOPED. AFTER I UNTIED HER SHE CRAWLED UP AND GAVE ME A BIG HUG AND A KISS ON THE CHEEK AND SAID THANKS! ID BE GLAD TO ANSWER ANY AND ALL QUESTIONS, TO MY KNOWLEDGE MY FRIEND NEVER FOUND OUT. A FEW YEARS AGO I TOLD MY WIFE AND SHE THOUGHT IT HILLARIOUS. IVE TOLD HER SHE HAS BEEN THE BEST(WHICH SHE HAS) NEXT TO MRS. WILLS

Great story Jake!

I've got my best mate's mum before now, it was at his wedding, he'd left, so as far as I know he knows nothing about it! I've given her foot massages before now, and she always refers to it. On this occassion she did refer to it again, and I said I'd love to. She was already shoeless, and placed her flesh coloured stocking feet in my lap. I began massaging her feet, and then tickled them. I hadn't thought she was ticklish, but she laughed and flinched, so I did it again, up her soles and instep, onto her toes, it was great! I also carried on the massage so as not to have to stop. I'm a close family friend, so she was cool with it, which is the best thing of all!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

davis said:
P.S. the pillow in my lap was for her comfort and to cover up my erection

I've had episodes like this. I remember times when I'd be in a tickling frenzy with one of my friends or one of my sister's friends, and I'd go into a fake back spasm until Mr. Recon Ranger stopped standing at attention...

I've always loved older women, even when I was a teen. There were opportunities that I never availed myself of that I regret now. I remember one time, I was at a party in the neighborhood, and one of the moms was there, a heavy set, pleasant woman in her mid 40s. I never really gave her a second thought, until one of my friends from school, who was as drunk as she was, pinned her down to a couch, and tickled the goosefeathers out of her. As I saw him gently attack her feet, I leaned forward, gazing as intently as I've gazed on anything in my life. A hand actually waved in front of my face...a couple of times. One of my dopey friends was trying to offer me a beer.

Every time I saw that mom after that, it was like my libido just surged forth. I never got the opportunity to have my own fun with her, though. Just a nice memory.

I've never tickled a friends mom, but I can think of so many MILTs :) Dunno why it's such a big fantasy, cos generally I don't go for older women. I think maybe it's because it's SO wrong and naughty. School teachers (even alot of pretty rough, homely ones) have the same appeal too: It would just be SO F*ING naughty! Why is it such a turn on?? When I think of the women I would STILL absolutely LOVE to tickle!? I don't know what it is but it's like their position in relation to us (regardless of attractiveness), there is noone it would be more thrillingly mischievous to tickle!

Awesome story. Im still waiting for the right time to tickle my girlfriends moms feet. I know there super ticklish because ive seen my girlfriend tickle them a few times.

sunday and will--i can texplain it either!

thanks for the reply guys--i dont know why either! But tickling my best friend's mom's feet like that was a TRUE lifetime high point, though ive had many including my wife, her best friend, a lady i worked with, etc. Mrs Wills was just THE best. Even now i can see her tied down to the bed with those big size nine beauties being stroked with the feathers as she howled away. AWESOME! Her bigtoes at the base as well as her whole sole and instep areas were hyber ticklish with the quill as well as my fingers and the duster. What was sooooooo wonderful is how she bucked on that bed tied face up, screaming and pleading though she gleefully submitted to it! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STOPPPPPPPPPPPPP AHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAAAAA EEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHEEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEE
YOU ARE KILLING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
HHOHOHOHHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOHHOHOHHOHHHOHHOHHHOHHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHOOHOHOHHOOHOHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
STOP I'LL TELL YOU ANYTHING DO ANY THING BUT PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE JUST QUIT TICKLING MY FEET. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOREEEEEEEEEEEEE NOT THAT AGIAN I BEG YOU NOT THERE WITH THAT AGAIN NOT THEREEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
NOT WITH THAT AGAIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
man o man what memories--may each of you have ones like that!

Two Mothers and an aunt...

When I was at university 3 years ago, one of my housemates had a surprise birthday party. It started out in a hall, but eventually ended up in her house. Anyway, I had had several beers by this point (and the rest!!), and was slightly the worse for wear! I was sitting on the floor, when I saw a grey stocking foot hanging to the left of me. It was wearing a slipper, but was cut away at the back, allowing access to the instep and sole. It turns out that the woman in question was one of housemate's aunts, in her late 40's to early 50's. Anyway, I began making conversation with her, and eventually ran my fingers along her instep. She screamed and pulled her foot back, and i attacked her other one that was on the floor. She laughed again, and let me do it, until she pointed out that everyone was looking at me....so I stopped.

Later, a woman came up to me (and I thought ON to me!), when she rubbed her hands up and down my chest. I'd never seen her before, and wondered who the hell she was, but the devil inside of me was quite horny, so I thought I'd try my luck!! She sat down in the front room, and was wearing a long white dress and white tights, no shoes. I sat down in front of her and made conversation, and then playfully tickled her feet. She laughed and pulled them away, but I then offered to massage them for her, and she stuck them both out willingly, while I proceeded to massage and tickle them. We even had a bit of a smooch, which was fine, until I was called over by a friend. Why had he done that? Because her husband was outside....

Turns out as well that she had a daughter about my age. My age?!?!? Hell, I thought she was about 28 or something!!!! Still, at least her husband didn't see. Hopefully. I only saw him from the back and the spitting image of Grant Mitchell!!! (UK reference, apologies if this means nothing to you).

The third lasy was actually my housemate's mother!! I was sitting down talking to her, and actually started playing with the reinforced toe band on her black tights (it was wonky)! Hey, I was only helping her..anyhow, I apologised for touching her feet, but she said that she didn't mind it, and often asked her husband to tickle her feet to relax her! Well...

Later on, we were chatting in the kitchen, and I offered to massage her feet for her. She said yes!!! So, down she sat, up went her feet, and I gently massaged and tickled them for her. Hell, she almost fell asleep!!! Apparently, this was caught on camera, but, by the Grace of God, it had been recorded over. Looks like I was luck on several counts..!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

My mum was regularly tickled by my friend from my high school. He had a major crush on her and she has similarities to Charlee chase especially on her big feet. My mum was always the fun cool mum but didn't think she'd be up for indulging his fetish

My partner's mom is old so that's a no. However, her sister is 42 and smoking hot. Wouldn't mind getting my fingers on her.

Gonna be honest I love the idea of smash hooking up with my mum to tickle her big soles

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back