• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling outfit

tickletime4u

TMF Regular
A question concerning tickling and clothes. For ticklers, what outfit would your dream ticklee wear to start the evening, for ticklees, what would you wear knowing you were to be tickled that evening?

Are there types of clothes, ourfits, maybe uniforms of some kind that make ticklers want to tickle a person more and make them look more 'ticklish', even if it is only in the mind. Simarlarly, are ther types of clothes, outfits or uniforms that make ticklees feel that the whole experience of being tickled, including the teasing ect you may do before the tickling begins a more enjoyable experience? You can discuss this from a fantasy perspective or experience, it does not matter either way.

No specific outfits required however the less the better exposing all ticklish spots.
Barefeet are a necessity as far as I am concerned.

When I am the lee, however the LER wants me is fine with me.

TTD

the ticklees clothing

nylons, short skirt, high heels, tight fitting blouse.
for me, there ain't much sexier looking than that!:devil:
for when i'm the ticklee, the less i'm in, the better.
for my 'ler, the same as my ticklees outfit i suppose.
steve

Only one garment....

... A sheer bodystocking! Perhaps beginning with nothing more than a sheer wrap type outfit or a sheer skimpy cocktail dress. NO shoes.
That's what I'd prefer my 'lee to wear :devil: :D

That's a tough one! I think just about all of the outfits from my earliest tickle experiences are burned in my mind... everything from a t-shirt and jeans, to blouse and skirt, to sunday dress, to sweats...they are all fun. What gets my "Ler juices" flowing though, is seeing bare or partially bare areas while everything else is covered up. A top riding up, revealing a bellybutton or ribcage, that sleeve slack (LOL only you guys would know what this means!) that lets you see up the arm and get a glimpse of armpit, sandals, etc.

I like to wear something that can be easily taken off, cause i know im gonna end up losing it anyway, but i still wanna look good. Its usually a tanktop, sandals, and jeans. I usually paint my toenails first, too.

tickling outfit

If you mean for a planned ahead full-blown session, I usually wear nylons or stockings (feet freshly pedicured) and a short skirt or lingerie. I start off wearing some kind of stiletto but those are gone pretty quick :eek: ...interestingly enough I wear the same thing on those occassions I'm the 'ler.

~Thelma Lou

Cheerleader uniform, Catholic schoolgirl outfit, giant San Diego Padres chicken suit, all the standards :p

Honestly, I don't have a lot of preference as far as specific garb, so long as I can get at all the right spots ;)

oh EASY question!

I know this answer hands down! :p
A person dreams of such things.

I like to start the look with a nice derby hat. Something a-la 1940's B&W musical. Black. Maybe with a big pink bow wrapped around it somehow.
This topper set gently on a head wearing a wig. Not just ANY wig, mind you. I'm thinking neon. Greens, yellow, blues, oranges....with STRIPES Definately stripes. I just can't tickle someone unless they have striped hair. :scared:

A big red clown nose is next. Mid tickling, you just reach up there and HONK!...Yeah, baby...that's what I'm talkin' about. You get a better effect from the scene if he or she has a nice Groucho Marx moustache under the aforementioned nose. It just twistches when you get those tickles going!:wow:

Now, as far as clothes. I'm seeing a leather top. Something with fringe. LOTS of fringe. Fringe with beads. LOTS of beads. You know those things they sell for girls to put in their hair. THOSE beads. Get a ticklee squirming and those beads clacking together sound an awful lot like a horse track! Just the trhill of the trifecta! WOOHOOO BEADS! Now, this leather top has to have a lace around the collar. I know..some guys don't like that, but it just makes me get all, you know....happy *winkwinknudgenudge* It can be Battenburg or old Spanish, your call there.

Now to the bottoms......I can see a guy in a pair of white tights and that safety harness they put you in when you go skydiving! WHEW...sorry..is it warm in here? Yeah...the top straps just hanging down and that whole triangular effect you get in the crotch area. Maybe accent this all with some electrical tape wrapped around his legs to mid knee where the tights are cut leaving bare shins! NOTHING like bare shins! MMM MMM MMM on the bare shins.

And feet? Well, you know some of us like to tickle those...so....I'd have them in a set of flippers. That's right FLIPPERS!!!! One camoflauged in design and the other a zebra print! I'm talking BIG FREAKIN' FLIPPERS here!! The kind you pop on to swim the English Channel! They can be easily removed...don't get all freaked out about this. :rolleyes:

Yeah....that's the perfect outfit! Either that or Naked and slathered up in oil. It's a toss up. :)
Joby :devil:

Re: oh EASY question!

JoBelle said:
Now, as far as clothes. I'm seeing a leather top. Something with fringe. LOTS of fringe. Fringe with beads. (edit)
Yeah....that's the perfect outfit! Either that or Naked and slathered up in oil. It's a toss up. :)
Joby :devil:

(knowing I can NEVER pry Joby's tongue out of her cheek)

Give me the Star Trek Sensor Web every time. Remember the Medusa episode? 'Nuff said! LOL

Kimmie

Let's see....Mila Jovovich's outfit in "The Fifth Element" springs to mind.

When just "playing", pretty much any loose clothing will do. But if you're going all out for a scene and your partner is into fetish wear...I've always been partial to those metallic-colored bikinis that strippers sometimes wear. My ex had a few of these for just such an occasion, knowing how much I liked them.

JoBelle's idea with the clacking beads is kinda neat, and who can resist "naked and slathered in oil"?

Surely not moi.:D

I like a one piece all black dress, belted in the middle. It may have spaghetti straps over the shoulders, or wider shoulder covers. However, it needs to be sleeveless. (If there is a chill, she can wear a light covering jacket or wrap. Sometime in the evening, though, I like to see some bare underarms.

The lower part of the dress should come down to the tops of the knees. It can go below the knees if there is some kind of slit that allows you to see the backs of her knees peak out when she walks. I don't know why, but I can't resist the backs of a woman's knees. Whew!

The way the dress covers her hips, it has to compliment them, that is, let you get a sense for her natural curves.

Nylons are a nice touch, and black heels.

Her foundation should be black panties and a black bra.

Here's something to think about. Which is better? Watching a beautiful woman get dressed into such an outfit or helping her slip from one into something more ticklish, er, er, more comfortable?

Hiram

P.H.Tickler!

After my very own heart! I definitely agree, a sheer full body stocking is the best!:D :whip:

To start with, anything exposing the stomach is fine, especially the belly button. After the preliminaries are dispensed with, I prefer all nude.

areenactor wrote:
nylons, short skirt, high heels, tight fitting blouse.

I agree! But the nude, barely there pantyhose look the best. In a dress, heels, those high heeled sandals, mini skirt, nice pants maybe, prom dress... I mean, come on people, they make the beautiful girl look so...beautiful! That's why I thought that thread about tickling the models compared to tickling the "girl next door" type was soemwhat meaningless. Take the "girl next door" type, dress her up in a fancy dress, heels, pantyhose, fix her hair, and you've got a model! Dress her up in a nice business style outfit, nice dress pants, nice shirt, heels, pantyhose, and she may think she's average, but she'll sure catch my eye damn fast.

And because they look so nice, you wouldn't dare tickle them, right? That's why it's even more exciting to tickle them when they're dressed fancy! And it brings out their beauty even more.

Cutoff shorts and tank top, sandals, no stockings. Or bra and panties.

Strelnikov

When I know there is going to be tickling I either dress in somthing that makes it harder to get to my ticklish spots. Or I will come out playfully wearing a bikine top and very short cutt off jeans. One time when i was wearing the first outfit my ex cot so annoyed that he got a scissors and cut holes in it.:)

Depends on my moods

Everything from Bra and Panties to a full Business Suit with lace up shoes and nylons.

Thelmalou forgot to mention the sheer bodystocking she wore on a recent ticklefest we had.....OFF THE CHARTS SEXY!One look at her in that turned me into a tickle MONSTER.The fabric seemed to unfortunately double her ticklishness! Or should i say FORTUNATELY Thelma??? But she's right her shoes NEVER stay on long!I can't resist them......theyre so sexy and ticklish!

Yo Gilmour!

Welcome to the TMF!!
Missed ya my friend! I scrapped WebTv and have not bothered with AMT since.
Told Thelma to say HI to you for me...if she didn't, hmmm well I think you owe her a bit of tickling for that!;) :devil:

Hope to hear from you soon.

[email protected]

TTD

Body stocking

Yep, if there has to be a piece of thread after all, I prefer a sheer body stocking as well. Phoenix wore one of those in an MTP vid, and she looked even more sexy than usual!

BTW, welcome to the forum, Gilmour! Are you identical with the person who posted that marvellous story on AMT? :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back