• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Paradise

method

TMF Novice
I recently bought the tickling paradise 'ultimate fanatises' videos and i can honestly say that these guys have totally lost all of their creativity. I strongly recommend that you don't buy this. I got this thinking it would be a return to the good days like the newcaster interview. Sadly, it's just a piece of mess. it's not even in hd like advertised. really dissapointing renne!

i gave up on them last year after seeing the stuff they were doing. literally tickling for 10 secs then stopping. after several like this in a row with the same pattern..thats when i quit.

That's too bad, I used to enjoy their stuff :(

yes the best was when they used to have bella harper avery and erin in their videos those girls new how to tickle one another, i dont really care for their more recent models nearly as much.

It's true that recently their clips have the same plot. It takes several minutes for the tickling to actually start. The you have a few seconds of tickling then lots of talking and filling time and so on and so on. I love plots and all, but that's way too much talking

same here, way lame, its sad, occasionally they would have some good stuff, but that time has long passed.

no worries though..there are plenty other tickling producers that bring out much better tickling videos and much higher quality.....GOODBYE TP!

I haven't given up on them yet, but their quality is still small screen very compressed video clips. In an age when you have places like Czech Ticklish Girls and Tickle Haven.

Their stuff IS in HD, it's just so compressed that it looks like VHS.

Damn, I wish they ramp up the quality!

I haven't given up on them yet, but their quality is still small screen very compressed video clips. In an age when you have places like Czech Ticklish Girls and Tickle Haven.

When you watch a clip and it's not crystal clear on a normal size screen then it's NOT HD.

I agree! I bought a couple TP clips and was utterly disappointed. I gave up on them after three "strikes". I've been happy with the content from Stryker Entertainment thus far though :).

no worries though..there are plenty other tickling producers that bring out much better tickling videos and much higher quality.....GOODBYE TP!

Ditto

I gave them another try last month, the web design is well put together, which is what draws people to the site and updates are like clockwork. Kudos for that. But I have been waiting for videos for certian photosets for a while (even to purchase), I even sent an email to find out if was ever comming out(did not recieve a response). Thats kind of frustrating considering I was a paying customer,( and this was the second time I asked about it). Never again. But like I said, its well put together, who ever did the HCI research for that template did well.

Lol, I think there must differing opinions on what "HD" is. They advertise clips as being "shot in HD" but the format they come in is like 350*400. Clever wording. It's like saying "FILMED IN COLOR" when the product you're selling in black and white, to cut some kind of cost. They rip people off, that's the truth of the matter, not to mention the actual content of clips all seem to suck in the exact same way - not enough tickling, too much of Kamiano's acting and his voice actually drowning out the brief noise of the girls laughter. :moon:

Lol, I think there must differing opinions on what "HD" is. They advertise clips as being "shot in HD" but the format they come in is like 350*400. Clever wording. It's like saying "FILMED IN COLOR" when the product you're selling in black and white, to cut some kind of cost. They rip people off, that's the truth of the matter, not to mention the actual content of clips all seem to suck in the exact same way - not enough tickling, too much of Kamiano's acting and his voice actually drowning out the brief noise of the girls laughter. :moon:

its true
there clips keep getting worse !

I haevn't given up on them yet but.....I mean, all they have to do to fix that problem is, wen rendering the final clip, set render at 1440 by 1080, or 1280 by 720....THAT'S IT!!!

yes the best was when they used to have bella harper avery and erin in their videos those girls new how to tickle one another, i dont really care for their more recent models nearly as much.

Don't forget about Gia! She was the best tickler from Tickling paradise to me.

At one point, i liked their stuff the best. they have definately dropped a few notches though.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back