• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling preference: Hard or soft?

Onlyfornow

TMF Expert
Which kind of tickling do you prefer: The softer, more skin-based tickling, or the harder more muscle based tickling?

I personally find softer tickling to be much more pleasurable.

knismesis vs. gargalesis

Onlyfornow said:
I personally find softer tickling to be much more pleasurable.
Yes, but which kind do you prefer? :)

I'm very sensitive, so I find the harder tickling to just be painful. It never really tickles me. It's just an uncomfortable experience.

It's definitely possible to use either method well, or poorly. Surface-tickling can feel irritating if it's not done well, and deep-tickling can be painful; it depends mainly on the tickler's overall sensitivity to the ticklee. It's probably impossible to deep-tickle someone's feet. If it's done right, deep-tickling someone's thighs can be totally debilitating without being even slightly painful.

Definitely soft, gentle tickling for me, preferably the full body variety, but the feet will do nicely:
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1l8wq-M4_Cw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1l8wq-M4_Cw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

I think I've only ever really done soft tickling. : / The idea of hard tickling doesn't appeal to me; it looks like it hurts more than anything else.

I personally enjoy hard tickling when I'm tickled. I like the strain and pressure in a way.

I prefer soft, skin-based tickling most of the time.
I do agree with Coda though, deep (not hard!) muscle based tickling does not have to be painful at all if done right. There are a few spots where I like this kind of tickling a lot as well :woot:

I like whichever works on that spot at that moment. So, I guess… I like the one that tickles! It really does vary.

Ayla ny said:
I like whichever works on that spot at that moment. So, I guess… I like the one that tickles! It really does vary.

That makes sense. I gave tickle sessions to a ladyfriend and she loved the soft, light tickling, to a degree... then she'd ask for a deeper touch, just to mix it up a bit. So I take it back... I'd PREFER giving light tickling but if my ticklee asks for deeper, who am I to refuse. It's not just my pleasure that counts, anyway.

hi all,

its definatley soft for me! i dont noe about u guys but i dont find the harder sort of tickling to actually tickle, it just annoys and hurts lol. so soft it is, feathers, paintbrushes, long fingernails lightly stroking my soles BRING IT ALL ON! hehe :devil2:

The soft skittering of fingertips over all of the lee's sensitive spots is my favourite. Maybe a playful slightly harder poke every now and then, but soft sensual touches are the best for raising goosebumps, laughter, begging, and all desired secrets!!! hee hee :devil2: :evilha:

hard versus soft tickling

In general I like a variety of approaches...but in certain areas I like hard better...such as my waist hips sides area. Other areas I prefer soft...Underarms.

Start with a Massage..............

then soft tickling until your ticklee wants you to work on the real sensitive areas.

I'm definitely a fan of the softer, erotic tickling as opposed to "diving in with every ounce of my being." That can be fun occasionally but its not my personal preferance.

Soft works best for me, with fingertips rather than fingernails. Very arousing.

Depends on the spot... I'd say soft mostly but there are a few areas that require a bit harder tickling to get the desired results...

Coda said:
It's definitely possible to use either method well, or poorly. Surface-tickling can feel irritating if it's not done well, and deep-tickling can be painful; it depends mainly on the tickler's overall sensitivity to the ticklee. It's probably impossible to deep-tickle someone's feet. If it's done right, deep-tickling someone's thighs can be totally debilitating without being even slightly painful.

When I'm the 'ler, I tend to use whatever techniques get the best results without hurting the 'lee. As a 'lee, however, after getting the nail treatment on my soles then some soft feathers, (I'm laughing at every "perceived touch" by this time like a maniac) I find myself craving that deep foot tickle you say is impossible. Trying it on myself, it seems entirely possible but most 'lers who arent tickle fetishists (my gf) probably don't know how to do it. Just grabbing the sole-meat and vibrating or wiggling the fingertips into the muscle in the middle of the bottoms of your feet, just below the surface.......... Man I imagine THAT would be awesome. Thinking about that when I'm being tickled makes me laugh harder, so imagine if it happened?

For me it has to be both, variety is the spice of life :p

I love it when its soft and dancing over my skin, that sends chills up me then I also love it when it gets a bit rougher/harder, in certain areas, sometimes I crave it to be harder, specially when I'm in a real tickling mood and cuffed up. I sometimes am naughty by egging him on or encouraging him to do it a bit more harder. Depends on how I'm feeling at the time and where hes got me lol, softer and harder both have equal merits with me... bring it on! :whip: :angel:

When I'm being tickled I love the soft, sensual tickling. It's the only way that turns me on in that way, but I love aggressive tickling wresting, but that's more for fun.

When I am tickling, I like to be sadistic and really go aggressive and give it to him. LoL. Plus, he likes it that way.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back