• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Professor Moore! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
The University Professor 33 yr old Des Moore 6'2" had upset me in class lectures and needed teaching a lesson and in the basement room he was and knows he best see I graduate or will find himself out of a job! Having connections I had a couple of Dad's goons threaten and kidnap him from the college underground car park and delivered to me blindfold and forcibly stripped to underwear and socks and secured to the bed and entered the room! It was evident he was feeling very shaken and vulnerable and shocked when hearing my voice as smiling I sat on the bed.

"Hello Professor, I suppose you wonder where you are and why you were kidnapped and now hear your Italian student Giovanni Rimini's voice and that's because I am consistently failed by you in class tests on your lectures and you need reminding in your best interest to see it's not something repeated as knowing your weakess will be used against you again if the need to be so and tonight learn what this means, an experience which will be embarrassing, humiliating and leave you traumatized and in future lectures silently obeying my instructions. You aware secured to the bed and feeling uncomfortably vulnerable as in the recent lecture you speaking about the horror of the pillory but also stocks used as a punishment and how terririfed you'd have been having your feet secured and reading here inside your loafer shoes size 14 feet and secured feet in Armani black sheer socks. Let's have a closer look, Ooooh Mmmm smelly feet Sir, feet smelling like feet, sitting closest to your desk seen you slide your big feet out of your shoes under your desk and wondered how warm and sweaty they got, what size, what did they feel like and even taste like and the other day you saying to us being so horribly ticklish on your feet that confined in the stocks have been a nightmare for you so no stocks but socked feet secured together, feet in socks worn all day so Mmmm feet warm n' sweaty lubed with foot sweat and warm feet the most sensitive; ticklish and licklish!"

I told him a perk of being the son of an Italian businessman (Mobster) was he had selected goons protecting him & the family and I chose mine including the latest Guiseppe & Mario, both 6' and Mario wearing a size 12 shoe & Guiseppe a size 11 & in their contracts stated they obey me or face consequences! I knew their shoe size being accustomed to enjoying their feet socked and bare with both horribly ticklish! For my amusement they submitting their feet to me but equally thrilling torturing previous goons who'd disappointed or angered me and found themselves on the same bed and immobilised. I taunted him telling him about 25yr old Vincente who had requested a raise in salary, it had been something needing negociation so arranged the meeting happening after work so guaranteed his feet sweaty with perspiration in the socks I insisted my goons wear and are provided for them; black sheer Armani socks which make their feet smooth to the touch and retain their healthy foot odours.

Vincente after the drugged wine and soon unconscious he awoke secured to this bed Professor like you are and with his ankles secured together too as making both feet an easy target to attack simultaneously and he endured maybe a good six hours of ticklish torment! Duration time is not something fixed, dependent on my level of sadistic enjoyment and one session can become two or three as by example you are my weekend guest knowing your wife is working on a long-haul flight, you will be taking her call so her unsuspecting anything and you'll not be harmed as such! I told him being a foot aficianado I knew what I most liked and this being Italian male feet and their malodorous socked feet. The sweaty soles and toes, showing through their socks and creating an imprint of the shape of their feet and soles a little dirty a bonus so he kidnapped at the end of the day! In the afternoon lecture having drooled over the anticipation of later the same day having both of his feet at my mercy to play with having failed me in another test so a tortuously ticklish lesson in store for him!

I smiled as the professor nervously squirmed on the bed as I was at the end of the bed facing the black socked soles of his large size 14 feet which looked so appealing and inviting and smelled awesome! Tauntingly my nose hovered over them as I blew air over his soles and his toes so his socked feet sensed it and saying my sensing the heat emanating from his socks so his feet perfectly hot as I intended keeping them, wondering how his soles would react to being blow dried as having lots of treats in store and all to make the nightmare of his ticklish feet tickle tortured, the worst endurance imaginable! Thanking him for the history lesson when he'd exposed his weakness not imagining he'd endure it used against him.

I heard the muffled moans as the reality of his predicament hit home to the handsome professor. He had enjoyed mocking my work and as a test in the most recent precis presented to him and having been marked down, had it one copied by fellow student Arnold Schweitz who always was awarded high marks percentages and had been again so he best remember that he who laughs last, laughs loudest and this weekend he would be!

"Mmm your feet smell stronger and more appealing than I'd imagined professor and what a fine looking pair of feet!" I said as I relished the humidity of his black socked feet and their masculine aroma, an intoxicating odour I informed Professor Moore that I found addictive and then proceded to run my tongue along the socked soles and nose buried in his socked soles deeply inhaled their smell loving his socks sweaty from the combination of his natural foot sweat and my saliva that his socks were plastered to his feet so easy to see the indentation of his toes as unashamedly I took advantage of my desire to sniff and to taste them and kneaded and massaged them as he clearly humiliated with my fondling them.

"Professor Moore Sir you really don't like your feet handled do you, I sense you're tense and with good reason as nothing excites me more than tickle torturing ticklish feet as Vincente and others who would and including Mario and Guiseppe who will tell you as they'll be assisting me in teasing and tormenting you and gaining revenge for the ordeals they have endured for my amusement! Vincente is chauffeur to another Master and his 'Tickle-Toy' as having been invited by me to assist me in Vincente's punishment, he had a fixation on Vincente's feet and loved using the tines of a fork over his soles, arches and balls of his feet and concentrated on this technique of torment most effectively and paid me for him! I'm going to explore to the max the knowledge I have that you really find your feet given any attention unbearable as sensing even when licked through your socks that it tickled though you tried not to react, were I not so foot fixated I might have missed the slight, controlled twitching!"

An involuntary gasp from the professor affirmed my detection! I smiled as determined to prove my point I again rubbed my nose the length of his socked soles and then licked the length of each sole ravenously and then indulged in a combination of lightly tickling one socked sole and lickling the other socked sole. I smiled as he squirmed violently on the bed from the lightest touch so sucked the socked toes of one foot and then the other foot which sent the hopelessly sensitive professor ballistic as I lightly scratching the sole of his right foot while playing with the toes on his left.

I was very amused seeing him thrashing about on the bed as I sniffed his sweaty black socks and slowly began removing each one which smelled awesome and once bared began lickling the salty sweat from each newly bared sole in turn and held down the toes of each foot and tickle attacked his taut soles with greater ferocity and vigour driving ticklish Professor Moore insane and knowing there would be no release and relief from the tortuously ticklish and licklish onslaught except momentary when Julia his wife called but tauntingly told him that it would be a teasing trial for him as whilst speaking to her I would likely be stroking the quill end of a feather the length of his soles or sawing the tendril of a feather back and forth in between his toes!

The professor was jerking feverishly, violently as I was licking his bare toes playfully and committing to memory every part of his bare feet and where was most hideously ticklish and licklish for him as over the weekend Guiseppe and Mario would have control of a foot each under my suervision and alternate feet but be informed by me how and where to tickle, tease and torment the professor on his feet and what technique to use as a variety of tickle tools as well as mouths and fingers would be used to be as unbearable an endurance for him to be subjected to as possible!

"In lectures to keep your job or be reported for deliberately downgrading my work and my father knows the Principal Mr. Michaels you will learn to react to sign language from me which this weekend you will be educated in so know when under your desk to slide your socked feet out of your shoes, to present your socked soles for me to see and wiggle your socked toes, stroke your own socked soles and toes so you react and learn at will I requesting you working a little late as having a desire to enjoy your feet after college ends! Yes Professor Moore from tonight your feet are my feet!"

I stuck out my tongue and ran it under the toes of his right foot and then his left foot loving the taste of his sweat and the smell of his feet which both aroused me so much as my tongue ran under and in between the professor's toes again and again! The fragrance of his feet coupled with their distinctive salty taste was awesome for me as simultaneously I stroked the arches of his feet making him thrash around on the bed, spending 20 minutes on one foot and switching to his other foot. Then began to slowly drag the feather quill up n' down his right then left size 14 sole.

Initially defiantly he tried not to react but ultimately caved as all his vain attempts to pull his feet away from tickle attacks failed as learning his arches a susceptible area to tease focusing on them so though muffled Professor Moore soon laughing hysterically as I tortured his ticklish feet mercilessly without a trace of pity but alternatively relentlessly tracing patterns over the soles of his feet with the evil feather quill! I stopped using the feather and used my experienced hands and fingers to stroke over every inch of his feet, his arches, under and in between his toes and over the balls of his feet.

The Professor having no escape as I continued to tickle and tickle and tickle and tickle his large feet as his laughter escalated from muffled hysterical shrieks to loud, tormented howls! All of his toes wiggling and wriggling frantically as I expertly tickle-attacked each foot with manic intensity. I then used my mouth to nibble his super-sensitive toes and simultaneously stroked his arches enjoying combining nibbling with tickling all of his sweaty, ultra-sensitive toes seeing him squirming in ticklish agony! I took my time teasing the balls of his feet, his arches, tickling every inch of his super-sensitive feet and loving how sweaty and smelly they were and having ten such succulent toes and inhaling their sweaty fragrance, licking their salty sweat, wedging my tongue between Professor Moore's toes and sucking on each toe! I had my goon henchmen secure the professor on his back when his wife was due to call him!

His wife Julia called and as he spoke with her I played with his captive feet bringing the feather into play and sawing the feather tendril slowly in between his toes and lightly stroking the quill the length of his size 14 soles. I drove him crazy as knew just where to aim for and he had to pretend to his wife that everything was normal! Having teased his toes with agonising slowness seeing his toes wiggle reacting to the feather as he took deep breaths to not giggle, I stopped! I amused throughout their conversation she asking him what she'd said that was funny as when telling him she loved and missed him and he fumbling to find a suitable answer as hard as it was for him having his toes being I lickled by me!

After the call my winking at him mischieviously I commenced licking the soles of his feet slowly and deliberately and sensually and sensuously so adding humiliation into the mix with him being a heterosexual male so really enjoying feasting on the delicousness of their salty sweatiness, winking at him deviously as I licked every sensitive inch of his sweaty soles and sucking hard on his toes whilst simultaneously lightly running my fingers across the soles of his feet up and down causing his toes to flex and wriggle and even spasm! My mouth licked and sucked each and every one of his toes and my tongue slid between his toes searching all ticklish areas and sawed in between his toes!

He trying not to moan as I made sure I was orally raping his feet in as sensual a way as possible and embarrassed as he was as the call ended he moaned as I sucked hard on his toes and nibbled on them all and licked the rich, sweaty soles of his bare feet and dragged my nose up and down his soles and loving the strong manly aroma of his feet, his musky foot smell which he's learned I'm addicted to as much as I am to tickle torturing his feet on a weekly basis! The weekend his educative initiation and incriminating photos and videos taken as insurance he knew who is Boss! I was amused voyeur to Giuseppe and Mario frantically running their fingers up n' down the bare soles of the professor's bare size 14 feet as this torment truly tortuous for him and had them indulge in gently and lightly dancing their fingers up n' down his soles.

Tickled for hours with breaks allowing Professor Moore time to catch his breath and then resuming the merciless tickling and lickling from his heels to his toes and then my enjoying their Italian feet very slowly and sucking on their sweaty toes and licking their sweaty soles and later having secured them forcing the professor to assisting me in tickling their feet whch reluctantly he did but then it was guaranteed they're wanting revenge and was only too happy to suggest they using the electric toothbrushes and the revolving bristles to gain that, which they most certainly did! It's a weekend of ticklish, licklish hell that the professor has never or will ever forget as from time to time when Julia is away, a weekend experience re-lived by him!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back