• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Q&A please join in!!!

Han_lee2001

For bit of background, I’m a 22 year old female Lee leaning switch in a relationship with my 21 year old boyfriend.
We are exclusive so this post is not an invite for DMs.
I just want to get to know my tickling kink and explore what I like, what turns me on ETC and want a place to openly talk about what I like.
So see this as my welcome post! I am open to answering any questions about tickling and my thoughts or experiences on the topic haha! Also interested to hear about other people’s experiences. This is a free and open space. Please be kind!

Welcome to the TMF, Han_lee2001, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D
This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Here is a question for you: What is you most ticklish spot?

Hmm. Good question I’m not exactly sure as I fully believe I’m ticklish all over. I know that tummy (especially lower belly), backs of knees and feet will definitely get biggest reactions no matter how stubborn I’m trying to be lol. But I think there are tickle spots I haven’t explored yet!

Hanks for making your first post! This place is a lot of fun. Here are my questions:

What are your favorite tickling techniques that your bf uses on you? How about the ones you use on him?

My boyfriend doesn’t tickle me often but I like when he starts upper body and gradually works lower down my body until he reaches my feet and then teases me about how much it tickles.
I’d like to try some more advanced tickling techniques so bondage to keep me from moving so much, and I think the helplessness would make me more ticklish, I’d like to try oil because I think that would make me more ticklish. Tickling techniques I think light finger tickling is underrated, drives me crazy and I know the intensity is going to build. I’d also use various tickling tools, I’d be open to trying most things.
As for my boyfriend, he doesn’t like to be tickled so I don’t use any techniques on him.
Hope this answers your question haha, but I may have just created more questions :)

bondage will really enhance your ticklishness, as will OIL. esp oil for feet so yu can use hairbrushes silicone bristles are best also zoom groom pet groomers

for best lower belly tickling use pillows under yur hips w good bondage to really stretch out and push your pelvis towards the ceiling oil, slow finger grazes are best....but vibrating massagers can be great as well for the belly/torso areas. and for your feet and toes...ankle stocks w toe ties

hope this helps

bondage will really enhance your ticklishness, as will OIL. esp oil for feet so yu can use hairbrushes silicone bristles are best also zoom groom pet groomers

for best lower belly tickling use pillows under yur hips w good bondage to really stretch out and push your pelvis towards the ceiling oil, slow finger grazes are best....but vibrating massagers can be great as well for the belly/torso areas. and for your feet and toes...ankle stocks w toe ties

hope this helps

Great advice thank you! I agree it enhances the experience. I think oil sounds fun but messy lol. Thanks for the reply!

Welcome to this little piece of heaven! In my opinion, bondage is a must! It keeps both the 'lee and 'ler safe and allows you to take things slowly, at least at first, and build up the anticipation. Spend the money on some good quality padded cuffs. Worth every penny! If the 'lee is not hurting from how they're bound, nothing will be taken away from their ticklishness! And nylons are great too.
Now for some questions, do you remember the first time you were tickled? Or tickled someone else? And when you want to tickle someone, what gets your attention about them in the first place? For me, feet will always attract me the quickest. But have some pretty female in something sleeveless raise her arm/arms, that gets my attention too!
I wish you well and lots of luck in your tickling adventures!

Welcome to this little piece of heaven! In my opinion, bondage is a must! It keeps both the 'lee and 'ler safe and allows you to take things slowly, at least at first, and build up the anticipation. Spend the money on some good quality padded cuffs. Worth every penny! If the 'lee is not hurting from how they're bound, nothing will be taken away from their ticklishness! And nylons are great too.
Now for some questions, do you remember the first time you were tickled? Or tickled someone else? And when you want to tickle someone, what gets your attention about them in the first place? For me, feet will always attract me the quickest. But have some pretty female in something sleeveless raise her arm/arms, that gets my attention too!

Yeah I agree that I feel more safe, only if I trust my ler though, and it can take me time to trust people. I have some cuffs but my boyfriend doesn’t use them enough haha!
In response to your questions, my first sexual tickling memory was my best friend tickling me and I felt myself feeling excited. As for tickling others, never had someone offer themselves up for tickling in sexual context. Maybe one day! What would likely get my attention to tickle someone else depends on gender. Males, it would be if they have a cute smile or when they do that thing of lying with their hands behind their head. For females, just generally if they’re attractive to me and I see bare skin for example. Hope this answers your question! :)

Thanks for being open to this discussion, Han_Lee, it’s great! Here’s one about having fun with tools. This might be reserved for a “special occasion,” however you define that.

You could start by agreeing on a “turnabout” session, where you are the Ler first, but then he gets to be the Ler in a revenge session. You will blindfold him and secure him to the bed, naked, with his wrists tied together to the headboard and his ankles spread out and tied to the bedposts. This is the most vulnerable position there is for tickling, imo. Everything is exposed!! You will use a variety of brushes to tickle and edge him, whether he gets to orgasm or not (completely up to you). Try fluffy feathers, long stiff feathers, dusting brushes, sooooooft paint brushes, and my favorite, an ultra soft makeup brush. Not expensive tools, but oh so much fun!!! &#55357;&#56860;

Agree in advance on a reasonable time limit, and maybe set an alarm. Then when it’s your turn to be tied up, he has to do exactly the same thing to you…same motions, same brushes, same places, same time, etc. You model on his body what you want him to do to your body. It’s reciprocal, delicious and HOT! What it leads to later is up to the two of you.

Same scenario can be played out without tools; just fingertips, just fingernails, just lips, just tongue, etc. You get the idea. How does that sound?

Thanks for being open to this discussion, Han_Lee, it’s great! Here’s one about having fun with tools. This might be reserved for a “special occasion,” however you define that.

You could start by agreeing on a “turnabout” session, where you are the Ler first, but then he gets to be the Ler in a revenge session. You will blindfold him and secure him to the bed, naked, with his wrists tied together to the headboard and his ankles spread out and tied to the bedposts. This is the most vulnerable position there is for tickling, imo. Everything is exposed!! You will use a variety of brushes to tickle and edge him, whether he gets to orgasm or not (completely up to you). Try fluffy feathers, long stiff feathers, dusting brushes, sooooooft paint brushes, and my favorite, an ultra soft makeup brush. Not expensive tools, but oh so much fun!!! ��

Agree in advance on a reasonable time limit, and maybe set an alarm. Then when it’s your turn to be tied up, he has to do exactly the same thing to you…same motions, same brushes, same places, same time, etc. You model on his body what you want him to do to your body. It’s reciprocal, delicious and HOT! What it leads to later is up to the two of you.

Same scenario can be played out without tools; just fingertips, just fingernails, just lips, just tongue, etc. You get the idea. How does that sound?

My boyfriend hates being tickled,but OMG yes please!!! If it was up to me, I’d tell him to start by running feathers over my sensitive tummy, then moving those feathers up to my nipples until they’re hard, they get hard just thinking about this. Then I’d want him to use brushes on my nipples until they’re standing to attention and dip them in and out under my arms. Then he’d unexpectedly move down to my soft sensitive feet and take a feather to one and a makeup brush to the other, tickling my arches, soles, under the toes and in between. He’d carry on doing this till he’d had enough and then lead me into a ticklegasm. I couldn’t put a time limit on this because I wouldn’t want it to stop!
I wonder if he would like this idea, I am planning to take it slow with him because he’s not into this kink, but he has talked about getting a feather tickler, so who knows haha.
Wonder if I’ve missed any underrated tickle spots there…

Have you ever been gently tickled in public? Like having your soles tickled at a restaurant? Would the fear of laughing loud add a tinge of erotic excitement to things?

My boyfriend doesn’t tickle me often but I like when he starts upper body and gradually works lower down my body until he reaches my feet and then teases me about how much it tickles.
I’d like to try some more advanced tickling techniques so bondage to keep me from moving so much, and I think the helplessness would make me more ticklish, I’d like to try oil because I think that would make me more ticklish. Tickling techniques I think light finger tickling is underrated, drives me crazy and I know the intensity is going to build. I’d also use various tickling tools, I’d be open to trying most things.
As for my boyfriend, he doesn’t like to be tickled so I don’t use any techniques on him.
Hope this answers your question haha, but I may have just created more questions :)

Welcome Han, this is a great place and I hope you enjoy your time here. It’s awesome that you and your boyfriend enjoy the fetish.

It is great to be involved with someone who “gets” and likes tickling. Check out your fellow TMF members experiences, especially those who have significant others. You will get a ton of awesome ideas to incorporate into your tickle play with your boyfriend.

Welcome again and have fun!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back