• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Roommates Preview Clip!!!!

Very nice Max! Can't wait to see the finished product!

Raul:)

Hey Max,
I was wondering if the video is coming out any time soon. It's been a while we haven't heard from you. Can't wait to see it!

-TU

Tickle-Underarm said:
Hey Max,
I was wondering if the video is coming out any time soon. It's been a while we haven't heard from you. Can't wait to see it!

This production has been plagued with problems, between personal family issues with the girls and scheduling nightmares. I have recently taken steps to complete it but my own goals of having it out by September had to be pushed back.

I will keep you updated. Maybe, I'll post more vidcaps from it soon.

Max :firedevil

Some Candy...

I added a pix section to the Preview area and a nice treat for underarm tickling fans. Also, there is a very short preview file for "Shannon - The Movie". The clip is way too large a file for such a short clip and I will be adjusting that, but until then, enjoy it.

Slurp!

Pictures look awesome. I can't hear anything on Shannon clip (no sound) and I'm very eager to see this one which is based on Shannon story. Hope to see some preview clip of both soon.
-TU

Update

It is almost the end of October......when will the video be out? Its been a while.

Re: Update

lamerking said:
It is almost the end of October......when will the video be out? Its been a while.

I had a bit of bad luck when my girls couldn't finish the vid because of school, personal problems, etc. I shot about 25 minutes of them but, because of the nature of the kind of video I'm doing, there were important elements that needed to be added. That's why I haven't mentioned anything for a while except to post some additional pix.

I have currently recast and will be shooting again but including all the footage I shot already, working it in the story.

I don't consider myself a video producer. This has just been an additional contribution that I wanted to explore. Because of that, I can't give it the time I would like.

Be patient, or just forget about it, and be surprised when it IS completed.

Thanks.

That's cool, I hope you get to finish this the way you want. I have always appreciated the way you write your stories (it's just my type of fantacy!).

Hope you can post more pictures of it whenever available.

-TU

I removed it. Read the other threads and you'll be updated.

wow...

I remember saying when this was first announced that I wouldn't hold my breath. Thanks goodness. I don't look good in blue.

TklHer said:
Did this video ever get released?

I guess we're all a bit blue in the face over this one. I was never able to complete it because the girls I hired never got to finish the key scenes. I have a bunch of tickling scenes but I really wanted to tie it together with the additional footage that I never completed.

I showed it at last year's NEST Gathering (another good reason why people need to come to NESTs) and got some very nice compliments.

I still don't think I will release it in the state it is in. I'm weird like that. I will show it at this year's NEST (late Spring) along with whatever footage I have shot in the past, but it is not for sale.

Max

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back