• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Session Interest

marijane88

Hello there

Its Hollywood here, I am going to be doing tickling/foot sessions
and was wondering if there is any interest in any of these places.
or let me know if you are in the LA area as well.

I am in the
Cleveland area Sept 29th
The NYC area Oct 1 and Oct 2 half day
Boston Oct 7th
Chicago TBA
London Nov 7-8
Ireland Nov 11

I can be seen in this 28 sec spot with Kristiana

Thank you
Hollywood
Hollywould Prods
you can email me here! [email protected]

hi hollywood, i emailed you about sept 29th in cleveland.

I am in between San Diego and AZ but I go to LA a lot too.

I would be interested in whatever you are doing. :) I have emailed you.

Chase

tickling you

Hi, I live in Cleveland and am very interested in tickling you. I e-mailed you. Please respond !!!!

... you cannot go wrong with Hollywood. Stunningly beautiful, incredibly cheerful and easy going.

sure you can go wrong...if you dont want to spend 350 bucks for only an hour with only light bondage and no nudity at all. dungeons in LA are only 180 an hour, have equipment and private rooms and are at least topless.

too bad you're only in Boston that one day... I think session providers should be a section on this site - who agrees?

sure you can go wrong...if you dont want to spend 350 bucks for only an hour with only light bondage and no nudity at all. dungeons in LA are only 180 an hour, have equipment and private rooms and are at least topless.

Wait a minute...people pay for this? Sorry to hear that. :facepalm:

Wait a minute...people pay for this? Sorry to hear that. :facepalm:

unfortunately knot, if you want to tickle someone as hot as holly, you have to pay for it, for most of us that dont look like brad pitt or dont have millions of dollars. ive done it in the past, but i wont do it anymore. your jenn is pretty hot, but not in the same class as holly. unfortunately, shes overpriced.

unfortunately knot, if you want to tickle someone as hot as holly, you have to pay for it, for most of us that dont look like brad pitt or dont have millions of dollars. ive done it in the past, but i wont do it anymore. your jenn is pretty hot, but not in the same class as holly. unfortunately, shes overpriced.

No one is hot enough to charge $350. That is obscene. Jenn is alright, but I have tickled much hotter and got a happy ending to boot. CRAZINESS I TELL You!!! The nerve.

"happy ending"?

No one is hot enough to charge $350. That is obscene. Jenn is alright, but I have tickled much hotter and got a happy ending to boot. CRAZINESS I TELL You!!! The nerve.

You mean they read bedtime stories to you too? Oh wait....never mind :D

exactly...thats why i told her to pack sand.

and as far as your jenn comment...i hope she isnt reading this...LOL:omnomnom:

exactly...thats why i told her to pack sand.

and as far as your jenn comment...i hope she isnt reading this...LOL:omnomnom:

lol @ pack sand...I hear you on that one.

She knows about it. Hell, she's okay with it. One of them was her little sister.

I agree with that - I regularly visit dungeons in Los Angeles and Toronto for tickling sessions where I can tickle the girl of my choice, always young and pretty, topless or naked, for less than two hundred dollars per hour - but I normally book two or three hours. Even in Tokyo, that's all I pay. There is at least one dungeon in New York, and another in Chicago, that want 300 to 350 per hour but that's beyond my range. I would book a session with this girl for not more than 200 per hour with full nudity, but certainly not more than that.

As I said before, not more than two hundred and then only nude or topless. I pay at dungeons like this to hone and perfect my skills and to try things I have not done in the parties where I provide services. I regularly book sm, tickling, whipping, flogging and spanking sessions for stagette / bachelorette parties where I introduce the girls to the tickling fetish. I then use tributes that I receive for my dungeon fees and equipment I buy. I also travel to other cities in Canada and the US for stagette parties as I can get my air fares very cheaply.

Yeah, way too much money. Trust me guys, there are some young hot freaks out there that will let you tie them up.

Hiya! I knw this is prob a silly question, but which r ya in the vid: the ler or the lee?? Both r pretty fine, so i'd luv to tickle ya! Im in Manchester! Thx. Tom:):omnomnom:

tickling sessions - Chicago

I say you get what you pay for!
I am happy go lucky and treat you the way you want to be treated.
Going to Chicago Nov 17th
Please email me for session inquires if your interested
[email protected]

tickling sessions - Chicago

As you all know, you do get what you pay for.:):smilestar

A big thank you to my Boston sessioners!

I will be in Chicago Nov 17th, if interested please email me
at [email protected]

have a great day!

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back