• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Session - Report

osprey825

TMF Expert
Visited Mistress Patricia on Sunday. I have found a tickler! ! Ninety minutes tied down on an X-frame on the floor. Bound from my ankles to mid-thigh, around my waist and from my wrists to mid-upper arm. She tickled and prodded heavily throughout. There was a lot of silent laughter. I had to use the safe word once to breathe... then the tickle continued. She stood astride me and tickled my ribs, she stood at my head and tickled my underarms, she sat astride me and tickled both ways. When I could, I made eye contact with her through my laughter and watched her looking at me with the tickler's smile.

Mistress P. has sharp, natural nails. Her tickling style is a prodding-while- wiggling-her-fingers in a very creative way. She started with heavy tickle and I had tender spots in about 20 minutes. That didn't stop her though. I was drenched in sweat and delirious from laughing so hard. She put on a set of soft leather gloves to attenuate the tickle. Felt very good on the underarms. Then it was back to bare fingernails for the rest of the session. She tickled lighter in the later part of the session. Near the end she stopped for a cigarette and said when it was done she was going to work me over real good one last time. We talked tickling and fetish and I watched the cigarette burn down anticipating what was going to happen. One last vigorous tickle on all my areas and it was done.

Mistress Patricia untied me and let me recover. We chatted about the fetish scene, being a domme etc. Also... she said she had a lot of fun doing this and said I should undertake a tickling conditioning program with her to increase my endurance and thereby increase the intensity of future tickles. She suggested every six weeks or so. Sounds like a good idea to me.

Anyway, I had a fabulous tickle that left me with rope marks and that I can still feel in my shoulders along with pleasant erotic memories. Also, I may have made her a convert. She told me to post a testimonial on her website to see if anyone else takes interest in tickling. Now that we have done the get-acquainted tickle, planning for the next one is underway. She has more ideas as do I, so I see this just getting better each session.

<<<<---- <<<<---- <<<<---- <<<<---- <<<<---- <<<<----

Excellent post.

Finding a domme/mistress who is an instinctive Tickler is a lot harder than it sounds. They all claim to be good at it, but in my experience those that do get it are few and far between, with most dommes instead trying to push you into other S&M areas that interest them not you.

Also interesting that you say that she started the session hard and then only later soft, which is what would work for me, and is again the opposite of how most dommes would approach the task.

It sure sounds like you had a wonderful session. :bouncybou
Congratulations on finding a Domme who loves to tickle and is good at it. :D

Congratulations,Osprey!

Glad to hear that you had a wonderful time,Osprey! From the sounds of things,so did Mistress Patricia! :poke3: ! I`m always glad to hear that a Mistress finds the session enjoyable as well - personally,I think that adds to my own enjoyment! I hope you will keep us posted on future sessions as well.

Is there any chance of you listing Mistress Patricia`s web site?

Again,congratulations! :jester: !

Congratulations on a great time and striking gold, so to speak!

Mistress Patricia sounds like quite a lady indeed! Wants you to take conditioning training so she can deliver more intense tickling for greater durations? Wow, what a woman!

Link

kilitiinko1 said:
Glad to hear that you had a wonderful time,Osprey! From the sounds of things,so did Mistress Patricia! :poke3: ! I`m always glad to hear that a Mistress finds the session enjoyable as well - personally,I think that adds to my own enjoyment! I hope you will keep us posted on future sessions as well.

Is there any chance of you listing Mistress Patricia`s web site?

Again,congratulations! :jester: !

Thanks... Yes I will post when further sessions happen. Here's the link to her website...

http://www.mistresspatricia.net/

Tickle Mistresses

toneus79 said:
Excellent post.

Finding a domme/mistress who is an instinctive Tickler is a lot harder than it sounds. They all claim to be good at it, but in my experience those that do get it are few and far between, with most dommes instead trying to push you into other S&M areas that interest them not you.

Also interesting that you say that she started the session hard and then only later soft, which is what would work for me, and is again the opposite of how most dommes would approach the task.

Toneus...
That is very true. I have done a lot of searching and that is often the result - a less than memorable tickling session. I'm glad I made this connection.

During past tickles I have been tickled brutally hard at the outset (bruising) while I still have some endurance. This has always worked well for me.

Tickling Future

drew70 said:
Congratulations on a great time and striking gold, so to speak!

Mistress Patricia sounds like quite a lady indeed! Wants you to take conditioning training so she can deliver more intense tickling for greater durations? Wow, what a woman!

Thanks Drew...

I am looking forward to the future of this. Sounds fantastic doesn't it? She definitely is quite the woman.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back