• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Sex Games for Couples

SexyGameDesigns

3rd Level Orange Feather
A while ago my partner and I designed and produced erotic games for couples that featured erotic tickling and bondage, etc. As a database programmer, I prided myself in my programming skill and designed the game so it would tailor sexy activities to suit the status of each player.

Okay, this all sounds like sales blurb.

Bottom line is that time has moved on. 100,000 visitors a day to our website became 100 and the business practically died overnight. I went back to mainstream work (FUCK!) and left it at that.

Time has moved on again.

I'm putting time and effort into the games again. Even though the website gets like 35 visitors a day I'm hoping to rekindle the passion people once had for the games (when they could find them).

So the purpose of this thread? Well, right now we're giving Sexual Pursuits away for free. I created a 100% discount code that means when you order it you don't have to pay anything. I did this to light a fire under the games whilst we work away in the background improving them (Sexual Pursuits included).

So if you want a fantastic sex game that features tickling you can get it from www.sexgamesforcouples.com whilst the discount code is still running. It ONLY applies to Sexual Pursuits and you'll need a Windows 10 PC or laptop to play it on. But it's crazy good if you like tickling and tying each other up, etc.

All I ask is that you send me an email with your thoughts on the game (good or bad) and let me post them (anonymously) on the website if they're favorable.

That's it. Hope this is allowed. It's not a spam sales thing but you can buy the other games if you want.

Edit: Just wanted to add that I have went down the route of paid advertising, etc. I don't want this to become a "do this and do that to get visitors!" thread. If you have an idea or offer along those lines just drop me a PM.

Edit2: Note that the games have never been advertised specifically as "tickling games". This was purposeful to avoid "freaking out the normals". But every game we ever made has a tickling option and wayyyyy more tickling activities than anything else. Just make sure you tick the "tickling" and "bondage" options when setting up the players.

And have a great day!

R

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back