• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Sinn Sage All Over with Fingers, a Pen and a Magic Wand-F/F-Tickle Chicks

ReyaFet

Verified
Tickling-Sinn-Sage-All-Over-with-Fingers-a-Pen-and-a-Magic-Wand.gif

Introducing Sinn Sage! You might have seen this cutie in spanking videos, but she is REALLY ticklish. She should totally be in more tickling videos! In this awesome debut, Sinn is completely naked (except for socks) and weighted to the floor with dumbbells. Her arms are tied to a cement block, so she is COMPLETELY restricted. Samantha immediately goes for Sinn's highly ticklish lower belly and sides. Her bellybutton and nipples are ticklish, too, which is always awesome! And her underarms - forget about it! She goes berzerk! Sinn pleads with Samantha to give her a break, but Sam is taunting and relentless. She peels Sinn's socks off to get to her feet, which are very ticklish, too! She uses a pen to write on the bottoms of her soles. :) There doesn't seem to be a part of this girl's body that isn't ticklish. The grand finale is when Samantha uses a vibrating magic wand all over Sinn's body. Awesome!

There is a FREE PREVIEW available for this video. RIGHT-CLICK HERE and select "Save As" to download.

Go to http://www.TickleChicks.com to see more sexy tickling previews and to join our membership site for one low price!

Our Clips4Sale store - http://www.Clips4Sale.com/10389

Have a GREAT weekend everyone!
Addie Juniper

Last edited:
Oh God ..I almost got a heart attack, she's so damn cute and hot and sexy and ....

definitely a smokin hot body. though i wish id see some socks in the picture.

That was nice, oh so nice. We going to see some revenge?

p.s. - thanks for having some thigh tickling. YAH!

wow

lovely

what a beautiful laugh sinn has

thanks for the clip

Wow!!

That does look like a hot clip. I must agree the cinder block
is an interesting concept..LOL. It does look effective.
Will this young lady be getting tickle revenge on her tickler?

this beautiful clips gets even better when watched after her new interview clip

it's lovely to see samantha go straight to the ticklish spots that sinn foolishly revealed

and, i know i said it before, but sin has such delicious laugh

thanks

Cool concept and very hot lee. I have never seen anybody stretched with cinder blocks either. I'd be afraid of cinder blocks myself since they can leave nasty cuts. Kudos to the person who came up with it.

Thank you! I think it's okay if you pad it on the inside. But yeah, it's an excellent idea!

Cool concept and very hot lee. I have never seen anybody stretched with cinder blocks either. I'd be afraid of cinder blocks myself since they can leave nasty cuts. Kudos to the person who came up with it.

Heheh, thank you. There is already a revenge video up. It's called, "Sinn's Revenge on Samantha With Implements Galore". One step ahead of you, buddy. :)

That was nice, oh so nice. We going to see some revenge?

p.s. - thanks for having some thigh tickling. YAH!

Oh, thank you! Yeah, I happen to like her interview alot, too. Interviews are a great pairing with videos, especially before the tickling happens. It's fun to see the progression. :) Thanks for your thoughtful post. I hope you will keep it up!

this beautiful clips gets even better when watched after her new interview clip

it's lovely to see samantha go straight to the ticklish spots that sinn foolishly revealed

and, i know i said it before, but sin has such delicious laugh

thanks

Aww, thanks! Nah, it's okay if you're careful. :)

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back