• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Skinny Ugly Women

P

P50

OK, maybe not really ugly, just plain, ordinary, homely, and perhaps even women who are (gasp and horrors) thirties or forties or more. Nothing against the younger crowd here, but there <I>is</I> a certain age group that tends to dominate (like 99% plus) the media. Let's hear it for the older, thinner, ordinary average-looking (or even homely) women. Let's also see some pics and clips in the appropriate sections. I can't be the only one here thinking this. (Or am I ?)

Well...

There ARE no ugly women, just some that need staring at in different ways, bud! Agreed that there are some of us who would prefer a woman with a "mature" laugh...there's plenty of "giggling" out there already. ;) Q

No Ugly Women

I can't tell if I've really offended you (or anyone else) or not.

Just to be on the safe side, I'll lay out a few keystrokes of explanation here.

The title and phrase was a play on words. Another guy wanted pics and clips of "Big Beautiful Women".

For some reason, posting the title of "Skinny Beautiful Women" annoyed me; like it would insult everyone in the world; including me. I can't really put it into words, but it just sounds wrong to use. Maybe I'm becoming politically correct in my 90's

Likewise, "skinny old women" didn't sound too great either.

The phrase "Skinny Ugly Women", in context, right along with "Big Beautiful Women", amused me at the moment. Hope it amused others here also.

The more I got to thinking about it, I realized that I <I>do</I> prefer women who are not "beautiful" by Hollywood's yardstick (or maybe "yardsitck" should be "tape measure" to be exact).

Venray did me a favor in the images section (section 6 ? I think) several weeks ago. By Hollywood's standards, she's not "worthy" [sic] of "even" doing commercials (Although I fail to see what's wrong with doing an ad. Somebody has to sell something or we have no economy.)

There are so few pictures of the very thin, at-least-30-years-old models in the tickling community, I wish there were more. Have you or anyone else here ever seen <I>any</I> video clips starring the extra thin, and slightly older, women in tickling ? I haven't. The pics Venray posted, and one single other JPG from one of his other sites, are the only ones of which I'm aware. Wish they were more common.

No Offense mate..

I saw the other thread, and knew what you were up to..lol..just wanted to chime in! Q

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back