• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Southern Women

Cheburashka

Does anyone have any information about the beautiful ladies of the southern US? From Southern Belles to Trailer Trash, Georgia drawls to Texas twangs; I'm quite interested. Do they generally have ticklish peds, or is that the purview of their Snow Bunny cousins?

I've always had a thing for the way they speak... I guess I'm a bit touched that way... or perhaps I'd seen too many episodes of The Dukes of Hazzard as a young lad.

Thanks

Being from up North I've only had the pleasure of really knowing one woman from the South. She lived most of her life in Arkansas and Florida. She was absolutely gorgeous, killer curves, very bright, she was a defense attorney, had that really nice sexy Southern accent and she was one of the most ticklish women I have ever known. Just playfully poking her ribs or stroking her feet would send into complete hysterics. I once asked her how long it would take her to tell me all of her clients confidential information if I tickled her and she said, "about 5 seconds!!!" I can't speak about other Southern woman but if there are more like her down there then it must be heaven in Dixie.

In the Land of Sweet Tea and B-B-Q

I'm from Alabama (now quite removed), and I don't think Southern girls are any more ticklish, per se, than girls from other parts of the country...but there is a difference between someone from Jersey and someone from Mississippi (duh). Having now been around more "northern types," it seems that girls back home are more open, friendlier, quicker to laugh and flirt. If tickling is in any way mental (I believe it is) then perhaps the "Southern female mentality" lends itself to tickling moreso than another mindset. If you don't think lots of Southern women believe they should be submissive to their husbands--and I don't just mean older women, either--then go to a Southern Baptist Church sometime. I think that idea of submission colors much of girls' thoughts in the South, whether they realize it or not.

Now, there are exceptions, and most of my female friends were the exception. They were more forward thinking, let's say. They were still ticklish, but less given to "giggly flirty" tickling.

Anyone else agree?

I can relate. I love southern women. My first girlfriend was a hottie from Georgia. Unfortunately she wasn't ticklish anywhere. It was doubly frustrating, because she always walked around barefoot, and everytime I gave her beautiful little feet a tickle there was no response :mad:
I don't think being ticklish is a geographic thing, although people in some parts of the country might be more "into" tickling

Southern 'Lees

As a southern girl, I girl I feel I am an authority on this subject. <hehe>

All I know is someone can sit across the room and talk about tickling, and I'm tucking my feet and pulling my arms to my sides. Now, I have GF's who are from ABOVE the Mason-Dixon line that will tell you the exact same thing~!

The difference? Let's see.....

I've been told I laugh with a Southern accent. How is that possible? But, I've been told that by more than 2 people, so there must be a hint of truth in it. I personally think , it is my screaming "STOP IT, Noooo, or That Tickles" that gives them a hint of my accent. <which is "southern aristocratic b*itch," not hick-trailer-redneck, btw>

The South is prime tickling geogrpahy. It's HOT!! VERY HOT....we get 4 weeks of a so-called winter in the South, so it's shorts and sandals weather from February to December. Then there is the Humidity.....it leaves that fine layer of moisture on the skin. It simply enhances every touch you share with another person. Combine the skin exposure with that tidbit and you have tender ticklish flesh walking around exposed quite often. :) Now, as far as the submissive attitude. As much as I hate to admit it at times, there is MUCH truth there. Socially speaking, southern girls are taught <for the most part> to be "girly" for the men in the world. We all have a Scarlett-complex. Some of us like it, some of us alter that fact as we age. Some of us waffle and play both sides of the fence. Sassy, yet subby :) <<Batting our lashes at a would be tickler when the moment is just right for a wink and tilt of the head to expose our ticklish necks>> Can ya guess where Jobelle fits in that list?? hehe;) Then there is always that image that we southerners aren't real bright, so you can automatically assume that a shouthern chick will say, "Oh, you want to tie me up? Why? My feet too? My arms WHERE? No....it's ok..go ahead, but whatevah are ya gonna do to me , dahhhhhlin'?" And don't think that a smart Southern Belle wouldn't play that for all it's worth. `;)

Ok, can you tell I've had this conversation with people before? Boils down to this....instead of Southern girl....insert Farm Girls, or New York girls, or Eskimo girls, Cali girls or Yankee girls...lol....we are alll ticklish...and we all hype it just right. HAH~!

Regards,
Jo....a southern variety of ticklish. :)

HA..I just realized if I put <> around a comment that it doesn't show up in the post!! I also put ALOT of those in my posts. uh-oh..looks like my statements my seem to be missing something!! LOL Like saying that some southern women will bat their lashes at a man and toss her hair to one side to expose a neck. And how that might not just be a southern thing. Ahh...note to self...no more little arrow thingies..lol

sorry if I sound goofy now that those parts are ,missing..lol
Jo

Missing parts?

Somehow I doubt you're actually missing any parts, Ms Jo, :eek: and I have to be honest with you, even reading your posts, they seem to have a Southern twang to 'em! Not complaining by ANY means...keep them coming! BTW, love that description of a Southern Belle getting herself trussed up and loving it.... Q

Ms Jo....how appropos

Missing parts? Common sense? :wink:

Nah, if anything, as a southern girl I'm simply missing that need to rush-rush-rush....hmmm...perhaps another likable attribute as a ticklee...."Take your time riiiight there."

You called me Ms Jo. I actually had a little play with a fella one time who called me that allll day long. By the end of the day, I think I was answering to the MS...not the Jo. :)I wonder if there are the little colloquialisms in other places that there are here. Things I say while I'm being tickled that a northern 'Lee would never utter!!

"Now, Y'all just need ta quittiiiiiit"
"I swear to gawd if you don't stoppit riiiight NOW, I'm gonna get my brother to whoop your butt"
"Ok, that's it....I'm fixin' to spit!"

ummm...but the most likely you'll hear me say, "OHGOD...OHGOD....OHGOD!!!"

Jobelle.....the chatty :)

I agree with pretty much everything quigley said, and JoBelle made a great point about humidity... and it makes sense that the healthier your skin is the more ticklish you would be, and I know once I am out of the humidity I get all dry and yucky.

As far as the fact that everyone seems to go barefoot in the south and wear skimpier clothes.... I like that a bit except that ladies running around barefoot outside adds up to dirty calloused feet, which aint so hot in my book...... however, we do have the southern hospitality thing going, so it would never seem strange to suggest that someone make themselves at home, and kick your shoes of when they come over to your place :) I hear it all the time (hooray). In fact, It seems almost unimagineable that you could know someone well enough to invite them over and not have seen their bare feet around here.

hmm, I knew there was a reason I liked it down here!!

Slappy McGee

Southern Slappy :)

Hey there Slappy.
What part of the South are ya from? I'm a Mississippi girl. Yes, there is a lot of barefoot action in the south. I personally own about 40 pair of sandals though. :literally: I have this thing for shoes, as any of my friends can tell you. Watch out Imelda Marcos!!

It's true what you say about folks kicking off their shoes in your house! Everyone does that when they come to my house. I have to admit I do it too. I've NEVER once thought about that fact!~ It is just a part of the lifestyle. Thanks for pointing it out!

Jo

Hey JoBelle,
I used to live in the South, but it was Atlanta. Great city, but a lot of transplanted northerners. I think I heard more New York & New England accents, than southern accents. If I had found a sweet southern ticklee like you, I would've never left Hotlanta!

In my mind the only difference is that those southern belles laugh hysterically with that southern accent!

And being as they have that southern hospitality, how could they refused placing them southern ticklish bare soles upon the laps of a would be tickler!?:devil: ;)

TTD

HA!!!

What makes ya think I'm so sweet, huh?? I'm not sweet! I'm short tempered and downright MEAN!! :wink: ;)

I had a tickling vid clip a long time ago that had a woman screeching her head off when she was being tickled. She did have a southern accent, but she sure was talking alot more than I'm able to! I guess the accent is the main difference in a southern ticklee...as you're not really thinking about political agenda and social quirks when you've got your fingers on her toes!

And ped-speaking....I certainly would mind my manners if a gentle said, "Darlin', prop those feet up here and let me tic..I mean rub 'em."

Jo...who doesn't laugh..no way..no sir...not one little bit. `;)

let me tell ya, sha

I'm from almost as far South as possible. down on the bayou, cajun country -- Louisiana. I agree with what most everyone already said. The girls down here is almost all I know of, but I can tell you you won't nicer gals than right 'chere. Sure there are always the snobby type, but most are really nice, and very flirty. I go to college at LSU, where there are a lot of these gals on their own for the first time, looking for some independence. THis is where the crazy type fit in. :D
As for the whole submissive thing, I wouldn't know. But I do know that it is rare to find a Southern belle that's single for very long. See into that what you can, but hounds like me have to pounce on the rebound as soon as we can. So, that's why I personally sometimes have had a hard time tickling frequently, since most are almost always 'seein' someone. As much as I'd want to, I don't mess with another guy's gal.
Fortunately, there is so much eye candy here the clubs are full of them. Most don't mind the tickle flirt I like to throw in just for kicks ans giggle so sweetly. Try that with other fems who get so uptight "How dare you touch me!" So, there's a plus.
To answer the topic more directly, the cute southern girls of which you speak generally (at least those that go to LSU, so you know they're somewhat edumacated), have great smiles, doey? eyes, and are the short n sassy type (perhaps why the slang 'shorty' is used?). Great fun to tickle. Ergo, they are ticklish.
DAMMIT! I have to f!@&#%n study, but now all this talk has got me distracted. s'way it is, man.

Hound

Wow! What Feedback!

I had a girlfriend down in Georgia for some time, and she was as pretty as she was mean. She was damned pretty. She was tall, svelte, with long straight silky brown hair, and warm hazel eyes. She had a sultry voice that could get a man's attention, if you know what I mean. Her laugh was melodic.

I still like to think about her now and then, but there's no way I'd trade her for what I have now. Some things are just too good.

Has anyone else have any luck tickling the peds of those fine women?

As a transplanted Yankee now resident in the Heart of Dixie, I never saw much difference in degree of ticklishness. What's different here is greater opportunity (warm weather) and less attitude.

Strelnikov

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back