• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Teachers

I guess I can trace my foot/tickling fetish back to kindergarten...we had a teacher in which she would have the entire class sit at her feet while she would read us a story. Now the thing is she ENCOURAGED those sitting in the front and next to her to touch her shoes and her pantyhosed feet! I was only able to experience that wonderful touch touch a couple of times because our row was always called last, but I recall when I did get to touch her shoes, I would sneak my index finger underneath her instep where her shoe was dangling (she was sitting with her legs crossed) and scratch that area, I don't recall her laughing but what I do is her giving me this glare and then quickly crossing her other leg so that now the one I was tickling was now planted on the floor, while the leg now crossed was in the opposite direction :mad: it was fun though, I also got the chance to touch her bare silver painted toes in the summer when she wore sandals...

*phew* even I am amazed how I could remember that from all the way back...but I sometimes wonder...why did she encourage students to touch her shoes when reading to us?

and BTW, who knows? It's a small world, perhpas some of you had her as your teacher as well (she has been teaching a very long time and has just retired) and like me, your fetishes were originated in part because of her...if you live in the Brooklyn NY area and had a similar experience, respond! We might have something in common! ;)

I remember a thread about this in AMT about three years ago that had some good true stories.

<a href="http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&safe=off&threadm=80t8mt%244d2%241%40nnrp1.deja.com&rnum=1&prev=/groups%3Fhl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8%26safe%3Doff%26q%3Dtickling%2Bteachers%2Bgroup%253Aalt.multimedia.tk%26btnG%3DGoogle%2BSearch">Enjoy...</a>

Regards, TK

Re: What about the reverse?

TicklingDuo said:
We're talking about tickling teachers. How about teachers who tickle? I had a couple in highschool.

[stories deleted; they are above in her post]

Ahhhhh, those were the days!

Ann

I recall only one incident in high school where a teacher was the tickler; I was only a very interested observer.

In was in 10th grade English class, and we were doing Shakespeare's "The Merchant of Venice." We were discussing Shylock's monologue, in which he asks, "if you prick us, do we not bleed?" and also, "if you tickle us, do we not laugh?" as proof of being human.

One of the young women in the class, whose name I won't give, so we'll call her S, said that by that test, she was not human, since she never laughed if tickled. The English teacher, an attractive woman in her mid-20's then, asked her to come up to the front of the room. I don't want to give her name either, so we'll call her T.

Knowing what was coming, I adjusted my pants, and was more attentive in class than ever before. Sure enough, once S was standing in the front of the room, T told her to raise her arms and keep them up. T then spent about two minutes tickling S on her ribs and under her arms. No laughter, not even a giggle. :(

I wanted to say "Take off her shoes, and tickle her feet," but I was too shy.

S went back to her seat with a look of triumph.

Those were the days; today T would likely be cited for sexual harrassment.

The Closest ...

I ever came to non consensual tickling was with that English Teacher. It's weird because NO WAY would I ever consider doing it today, and I'm a lot bolder now.

Tron

Well, thank you all for contributing to this thread. It's done better than I thought it would, I admit! I remember one story, of when I was about 5 or 6, a teacher in my infant class was at the front of the room wearing orange ribbed tights (ribbed tights are - or were - made of thick cotton, and had lines imbedded in them. Not very attractive), and was reading a story when she said 'Who's tickling my legs?'. It was a girl called Bridget that was doing it, but I do recall feeling a strange sensation when I heard the word 'tickling'. How I would have liked to trace the lines around her feet!! If only I could time travel....

SmashTV

Re: The Closest ...

Neutron said:
I ever came to non consensual tickling was with that English Teacher. It's weird because NO WAY would I ever consider doing it today, and I'm a lot bolder now.

Tron

Hey Tron, do you feel like telling us a bit more about that teacher, or is it private?

Of Course..

Yes I'll write about the teacher. Again it'll take me awhile because of demands on my time. But it'll be soon.

Tron

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back